1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solving Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Gioan Baotixita

You nailed it bro. He’s the man in our community. Does that make us white supremacists with some yellow hues?

SuraGotMadHops likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

Why is anyone even discussing Trump? He is a one term President like Bush 1 and Carter… in other words he is a loser and losers don’t matter.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Many of similar sentiments you're expressing about the Haitians were said about the Vietnamese then.

4. Gioan Baotixita

And your point is?

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Vietnamese were not welcomed here and the boat people didn't flee Vietnam in some orderly process but came in overcrowded boats that many countries refused to accept. The countries that did allowed them to land held them in camps not much dissimilar than what you see Haitians held in today. It was political pressure that convinced the US to accept many of them.

Even then in the early 80's at Kemah there was violence between newly arrived Vietnamese shrimpers and the locals who had been there. The Klan burned some of the Vietnamese shrimp boats.

The point is that if this really is your heritage your own people were as despised and went through many of the same hardships that those Haitians down at Del Rio are going through.

6. Gioan Baotixita

So your point is to make some sort of comparison between the Vietnamese experience and the Haitian experience and trying to draw a parallel between the two? Really dumb comparison man and I’ve heard this talking point multiple times from you libs. Learn about the history of America involvement in the war and the aftermath and not from a liberal slant. Try again.

How do you know that my own people were despised from a few incidents that you have read in the news? Quite a reach there fella!

My people were welcomed here with open arms. I would never forget the kindness that the natives showed us when we first got here.

The boat people were refused by a few countries but were also accepted by many countries and the camps that you mentioned are there for a purpose to process the refugees for their final destinations. A few of my relatives were in those camps in Malaysia and The Philippines.

Did you know that POS you voted for did not want my people to be here in the first place so the communist can have their ways with us?

#946 Gioan Baotixita, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I'm not calling you anything and this is just my general perception.

Some Vietnamese are quite racists, especially toward black. This isn't just in the US. Some Vietnamese are racists against "dark skin" people. Cambodians aren't viewed as the same class.

There are also Vietnamese that are also equally vehemently against Trump, but they aren't as outspoken or spend all their time listening to talk shows about him. They generally are younger, 2nd or later generation American Vietnamese.

I also have observed that when it comes to talkshows, Fox News is quite pale in comparison to some of the Vietnamese YouTube and other channels out there. I think this is part of the culture and help remind the older Vietnamese people of some of their view. Communism is bad and Dem are like communist, black are dangerous criminals.

#947 Amiga, Sep 22, 2021
  8. Gioan Baotixita

I’m impressed by your knowledge about my people, you’re spot on. As far as the animosity towards blacks, my people are not unique, others like the Koreans have the same feelings too.

It could be that many of my people were killed by blacks. My brother- in law managed some 7-11 in Houston in the late 70s and almost every week, every month there were homicides involved blacks killing the Vietnamese store clerks.

#948 Gioan Baotixita, Sep 22, 2021
  9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Always be cautious with someone whose first post is in the DnD.

Who searches for a Rockets forum, finds one, then heads to the politics section?

Who else keeps coming back time and time again, heads for the politics section right away, to rant on and on about black and Hispanic people...

A new mask but the same clown.

10. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Well at least he came out and just admitted he has animosity for black people. I think you can lay to rest any idea he can be reasoned with.

11. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

Is that what's happening in Haiti right now? War? Natural disaster?

12. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

so what'd you do if you were that border patrol on the horse? Welcome them?

13. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

14. Gioan Baotixita

Lol. You again. Every now and then you would make a grand entrance. I’d like to buy you a cold one dude.

15. Gioan Baotixita

Just for the records, I do not have any animosity towards black people. I echoed what txtony’s accurate take on my people. You chose to gaslight is your own affair.

16. Gioan Baotixita

What rant do you think I am making towards blacks and Hispanics? Telling the truth about many of my people have been killed by blacks is a rant? And where do the Hispanics fit in here, have I said anything against the Hispanics?

I swear you snowflakes in this forum. Like those big fat heifers from TX that attacked the little Asian hostess and then cried racism the day after.

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

18. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

guess you didnt know most of these so call Haiti refugees have been living in South American for YEARS

19. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

20. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Lol yeah because they were displaced by a different natural disaster 10 years ago which killed between 150,000-200,000 people.