1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Real data vs. Personal anecdotes

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the-red-blue-divide-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates/

2. SuraGotMadHops

Who effing cares? Like why is this important? Proud and outspoken vaxers that like to shame non-vaxers get to look down on only 47.2% of non-vaccinated Biden county people versus 60.1% of non-vaccinated Trump county people? There are unvaxed dems and unvaxed republicans, maybe there are more unvaxed republicans than democrats, and the point is what exactly? Are unvaxed republicans more of a selfish prick than unvaxed democrats? Is that the point virtue signaling dems are trying to prove?

I roll with a lot of republicans, and they are all vaxed. Facts.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.
  3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Poor karens filling up icus and cemeteries superspreading getting their feelings hurt about a vaccine

LOL thanks for FINALLY coming around!
    Freddie mercury on that loop starting to sink in!

You see...trump still lost and you CAN do your part. Good citizen!

Doesn't mean I will shake your hand without a thorough power wash.. not sure where you and your boyz have been..
    always hard im sure LOL

Edit @tinman

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Austin ICU’s literally filled with the unvaccinated, overwhelmingly trump supporters, in my opinion, is not a “good look.” Especially if someone is having a heart attack and needs to be in one of those beds. It’s that insane down here, Os. It’s no joke.

Xenon, London'sBurning, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not about Political parties. It's about doing the right thing. I don't care what party someone is from who isn't vaxxed. They are wasting our medical resources, money, and costing folks their lives.

London'sBurning and IBTL like this.
  6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

It's their last 'vote' since trump lost. A final way of voting over and over every time they sneeze.

Form of protest. Come and take it...my arm... It ain't yours!!

FREEEDUMB!!!!?!!!!

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Oh you trump didn't win?!?
    Well screw you I'm going to sneeze on you in protest!! NO MASK BEOTCH TAKE THESE HALOS IN YOUR NOSES

ACHOOO GIMME A KISS

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Karen tantrum

IBTL likes this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

karens are tough with their open nose and mouth!!
    Edit: I'm so impressed with their ability to be such a warrior and leave their mouth and nose open !!

ME AND MY BOYZ are fine!! I swear!! You want to give me vaccine shot Come and take it !!

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Much angrier with people that push antivax messages or that covid is nothing much to be concern about. Hard to be angry with anyone suffering covid medical deterioration enough to be hospitalized because of a personal choice to not vaccinate (which really boils down to believing that vax is more dangerous than covid or that covid is nothing). I can't see anyone making that choice knowing that covid is more dangerous and that they will sooner or later get it.

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

With all these Herman Cain recipients does anyone wonder if their families ever turn on the lie peddlers or their own party that led to their loved ones making the "informed choice" of acting out the riskiest behavior untethered to facts?

That's the long and short of this whole year long thread. The weak drop off like a symptom, while the root cause and source of it all is still standing strong. That is ****ing commitment.

I guess they had to be dumb enough to believe in quack remedies on facebook or their circle's Truth Shaman that they can't figure out in their mouth breathing maskless minds that they've been bamboozled and robbed of their loved ones.

Even if you want to own up to your bad decisions by not pointing fingers (unless it's at ferriners), it's not pointing fingers when you complain that the water you drink from has a floating turd in it.

Amiga likes this.
  12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm glad these people are safe
    I mean, we all have Netflix accounts

can't let them look like bernie sanders suckers on the red carpet

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

special people. beautiful people. important people.

SuraGotMadHops likes this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Are people really mad about the Emmy stuff? You would think sane, normal people would have no problem with a celebrity going to the Emmy's or filming a movie or playing a basketball game without a mask on. But if that celebrity was not wearing a mask in a grocery store that required masks, I'd be upset.

B-Bob, FranchiseBlade and durvasa like this.
  15. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It's totally reasonable to make exceptions for events where all attendees are required to be vaccinated and recently tested. People just look for things to be mad about, sometimes. Most of these same people also would object to a venue they are attending imposing vaccine/testing requirements on them.

16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

19. Invisible Fan

Bless those dedicated governors for acting so much by doing so little.

Hope they got bullets tiny enough to kill all the virrussess.

20. Invisible Fan

Some Vaccines Last a Lifetime. Here’s Why Covid-19 Shots Don’t.

Amiga likes this.