1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solving Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Jun 15, 2018.

1. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

The malfeasance is if they had processed them like refugees from the get go, the entire gop base would be crying about open borders. Just admit there was no win here however they dealt with it.

2. Gioan Baotixita

What are the Haitian refugees feeing from again? Didn’t know if there were a raging war in Haiti that the US been involved in for the past 20 years.

BTW- let me educate you a little bit. These Haitians in Del Rio are coming from places in South America like Chile, Brazil, Argentina. They have been there since the earthquake of 2010. Many are well off, they just heard your POS president saying everyone is welcome here free of charge, so that is why you’re seeing this cluster fukk at our southern borders.

Thanks for nothing Biden

3. Gioan Baotixita

Does the word illegal mean anything in your twisted world?

4. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Yea they look like they're doing great. They were doing so great they hiked through South America, up through the dangerous Darien gap, central America and Mexico with a few belongings because they were well off. Lol and why are you so angry that they're being expelled since that's what you want? You don't want them here, he's sending them back but he's still ****? Weird logic you have going on there.

JayGoogle, Nook, Aware and 2 others like this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you really are Vietnamese I suggest you look up the history of the Boat People and how they were treated following the Vietnamese war and also how Vietnamese shrimpers in Galveston Bay were treated in the early 80's.

JayGoogle, Nook, Aware and 1 other person like this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh yeah, I'm sure you've spent a lot of time in "these border towns".

JayGoogle, Andre0087 and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  7. edwardc

edwardc Member

a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster. does that made them qualified.

8. Gioan Baotixita

I am well aware of the history of my people in America. A few bad seeds will not spoiled my American experience. Every group in America had been through some bullshiet in their history. With that being said, I will take America over the rest of the world from living in here and my traveling experiences.

To me, America is the least racist country on earth. I had suffered some racism growing up but compared that with the kindness the people here in America have shown my family and I, I will be more than glad to call this place home. The only way when I'm starting to lose hope in America is electing that POS Biden for president and the DEMS are totally in charge, you know that's the only time I will say adios to this great land.

Not sure what you meant from your post so I'm not speculating.

Legal immigration baby.

Roc Paint likes this.
  9. Gioan Baotixita

I don't know where you are living at the moment but I can assure you that I've spent more times down there than you. I lived in TX for more than 10 years, we had businesses in Laredo and McAllen.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I assure you

11. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

So if Dems win again you are leaving?

Hmmm...this is getting exciting.

Like playing fantasy foosball lol

12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

**** off...

President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

https://www.cato.org/blog/president...gration-he-did-not-reduce-illegal-immigration

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Well, everyone knows the Cato Organization is a libtard group that hate trump...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. Gioan Baotixita

You mad bro?

15. Gioan Baotixita

After the 8 months of the cluster fukk that’s been going on, Americans have had enough of the bullshiet, I doubt you guys would win anything again...but then of course there’s always the go to move.

CHEATING

16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

London'sBurning and Nook like this.
  17. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

Like how California was fed up?

18. Aware

Aware Member

lmao

its a ****ing trip how you can come down to this site to talk a little rox and just a section away run into posts like these lol.

London'sBurning, JayGoogle and Nook like this.
  19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

20. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

On a scale of 1-10, I put some of Trump's proudest die-hard Vietnamese fans at a 10.1. Many are very outspoken about Trump and anti-democrats in their local community here in the US. It was not this way before Trump.

Gioan Baotixita likes this.