1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solving Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Jun 15, 2018.

1. HardenVolumeOne

their are tons of genz and millenial black males that didnt have a problem with trump. Watch you are gonna see even more black men voting right when it comes to the 2022 midterms and the 2024 election

2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Have you been checking the numbers the great state of Texas is turning blue those that can't see it can pack there bags and get there goat.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

4. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

if you did the tiniest of Internet research, you would see that Texas and the country is becoming more blue/diverse by the year. This is why republicans are all in on voter suppression. Just try a little google if you have access to the Internet.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wait till you find out most of the movement is due to home prices and middle class Calis being priced out and wait till you find out about basic economic principles like supply and demand which suggest that Cali housing market is far higher in demand than Texas hence why homes in Texas are way cheaper.

6. SuraGotMadHops

What a stupid ass ignorant take, on many levels.

7. HardenVolumeOne

8. HardenVolumeOne

they are doing what they are being told by the white house

mexicans and central americans can pass through but not blacks lol

9. HardenVolumeOne

nah a large portion of hispanics voted red in 2020, and with the increase of black male voters its gonna stay red for the foreseeable future

10. fchowd0311

Lol wut? Latin migrants have been deported in the thousands since Biden has been president. What alternate reality to do you love in due? Facebook meme reality?

ElPigto likes this.
  11. HardenVolumeOne

oh wow, tell me something i dont know

its not just texas they are moving too, its florida as well

far left liberalism doesnt work

12. HardenVolumeOne

all racist stick together, if trump was as racist as you leftist claim, richard spencer the leader and founder of the alt-right would voted for him again in 2020. The fact is these white nationalist knew deep down that trump was not a racist, but that biden had a history of racist remarks and passed the 94 crime bill)

13. fchowd0311

You failed basic calculus huh?

There is more than one rate of change variable. There is the rate of change of the overall Black and Hispanic population in Texas and the rate of change in the percentage of Hispanics and Blacks are becoming reliable Republicans voters.

The rate of change in increase of the overall Black and Hispanic population in Texas is FAR outpacing the minuscule rate of change in the percent increase in reliable Hispanic and Black GOP voters in Texas.

That means there is a net increase in the amount of Democrat voters relative to the overall population in Texas.

14. HardenVolumeOne

not true, they were accepting 90% of illegals and bussing them to different states across america, thats why the haitians decided to come here. Word was getting back that immigrants were getting through

15. fchowd0311

"All racists stick together".

So that means you would change your mind if you saw a poll of "people who support the confederacy and have confederate flag paraphernalia" swing towards Trump over Biden in their preference between the two?

edwardc likes this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

you believe what you believe and ill believe what i believe. We arent gonna change each others mind. Guess we only have one way to find out

17. fchowd0311

90%? Can you source me the numerator and denominator numbers that compromise this stat?

18. fchowd0311

Why are you changing the subject to a free speech one?

Am I going to bust through your screen and choke you?

Ya you are free to believe in your bullshit and I'm free to believe you are either a troll alt account and some secret lob trying to paint conservatives as brain deficient by badly defending their ideas to the point of comedy or really so stupid that it's more credible for you to be a troll.

19. HardenVolumeOne

lets just say you are 100% correct and that trump is a racist. For me it wouldnt matter, because the policies he passed while he was in office overdid anything i ever heard him say at a press briefing

I dont have to like you as a politician but if you pass laws that help black americans as a whole, then you are ok in my eyes. The funny thing is leftist were trying to convince us that biden was the lesser of two evils( when in reality biden is what they assumed trump was the past 4 years)

JumpMan likes this.
  20. HardenVolumeOne

doesnt matter what i show you, im not gonna change your mind