1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

What are you going to do if Harden performs poorly in the playoffs again?

Ramo$e likes this.
  2. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Make another excuse like we did for 8+ years

VickMackey, Ramo$e and hakeem94 like this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

Yall just have to much hate in your heart man.

BallaDoc and clos4life like this.
  4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Nah those 8+ years don't count because he was playing good teams that were hard to beat.... On top of that he had no help, refs, Tilman holding on to his leg as he shot, the baskets were crooked, the lights were too bright, there was too much noise, they fouled him, they didn't call fouls, a fan was being mean, the defense kept getting in his landing space and so on.... The real scary hours start this year... The others were just, hmm... They don't count ok...

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so who could have willingly replaced harden and you didn't have to make an excuse for?

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its hard to heal up when youre out of shape

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  7. HP3

HP3 Member

Dude is one of the hardest workers in the league, and there is no reason to suggest thats what caused his injury.

8. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Whats done is done. Would not want him back for any reason, but best of luck to them. I don't see why they couldn't win it besides their role players this year are questionable. Lakers might have the edge there. KD and Harden did it with Westbrook but Harden was coming off the bench. Kyrie is definitely better than Westbrook. It just seems the easiest path for the Nets to win was this YEAR!

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i didnt say it was the cause, i said its harder to heal when youre out of shape...whatever i was just joking around anyway :D

HP3 and Ramo$e like this.
  10. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

You forgot the Blake griffin was being mean and phantom concussion

Salvy likes this.
  11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U see the usual posters btching about harden, dude is literally living rent free in their head. Move da fk on, u guys should post something new like how our new franchise player wall now wants freedom from Tilman.

clos4life and HP3 like this.
  12. Salvy

Salvy Member

Wait, lmao.... Are you serious? You are aren't you... OMG, you think Wall was our franchise player? As in, Houston is losing another franchise player to Tilman? That's hilarious... No ones is leaving because of Tilman dude, they are leaving because they are old, injured or cowards who cant perform in the playoffs.... And even if your wet dream is true and Wall was leaving because of Tilman who cares? We already knew he was gone or would not contribute much.... Not sure what you are trying to argue... Just a pointless shot at Tilman who lives rent free in your head....

Yeah, omg noooo we are losing Wall... Now I have to return all my Wall jerseys and autographed rookie cards, guess Houston is going to have to rebuild now... Wait.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Dude acts like this thread isn’t littered with nets fans slurping hardens playoff failures

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

They are just sooooo sensitive about Harden's playoff short comings... Like, we aren't making it up.. They act like we all of a sudden fabricated Harden's chokes... Nah, Harden did that.... We are just pointing it out... Some people just cant handle the truth....

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Nets should be fun to watch again this year. Hope they have good health as they were pretty awesome to see when the Big 3 were healthy.

16. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol when I said new franchise player, I was being sarcastic. Something that is lost on dummies like u.

We have btches like u, saying dumb sht like I support players that want to b here, but when Wall comes out and wants to leave our team = crickets.

Lol If u want a view of how foolish I view u and dem harden hater go find the thread where wall mentioned how he wanted to b da franchise player.

My bad I forgot I shouldn't insult tilman, someone u have such a hard on for.

vlaurelio likes this.
  17. Salvy

Salvy Member

They are going to absolutely destroy the regular season, 70 wins maybe....

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yeah, I'm 100% unmotivated to even give an opinion on Wall... He is totally unimportant to The Rockets, he will make little to no difference. He possibly wont even get traded, so what? Your sarcasm was a stupid ass comment....

I'd care if Green, or KPJ wanted out.... I'd totally be like wtf? Why? Front office or Tilman? But nope, its just another former all star wanting to win a ring before he retires even if he is going to get carried for one.... At least Wall handled it the right way, unlike ya boi Harden who did his best to absolutely make sure The Rockets were in the worst position possible before leaving.... Forcing a trade to one specific team, ruining his market.. Selling his team out like that in a post interview.... Keep defending your husband Harden, maybe one day he will love you back...

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. Jalen Green OnlyFan

20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so you blame harden for not getting Simmons? LOL