1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congratulations to Gov Newsom

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Aug 13, 2021.

1. dmoneybangbang

What? You just want to cause chaos without having any real purpose or plan.

Total Noobs.

adoo and fchowd0311 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's so funny. He tries so hard to show how he doesn't care because he wants to express a picture of himself as some successful playboy hotshot who impregnates women who doesn't give a ****. But him trying so hard to create that image shows how much he cares.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

How do you keep missing the point here? It's like you are just trolling.

It's not about whether or not Pelosi or Newsom need to be replaced. It's whether they need to be replaced in a Democratic way, or whether we as a country will allow Republicans to game the system to steal power. How is that so hard to comprehend that this is an engineered takeover?

You don't like Newsom.... fine... campaign for him to be primaried and WHEN DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS TAKE PLACE, hopefully he can be replaced with a better candidate.

But your take here is absolutely exactly what the Republicans like Stephen Miller were hoping for. You do not realize how the system works here and it absolutely is a choice you are making (if I can assume you are a Cali voter) to elect Elder, and potentially elect Mitch McConnell back in power as the Senate leader. This is exactly what you are endorsing here. You can however say that Newsom sucks, and needs to be replaced.... BUT NOT LIKE THIS. He needs to be primaried, and we need to do our elections like a normal functioning Democracy. I don't see why explaining that level of nuance is so hard, unless... you are just trolling as a Stephen Miller/Larry Elder fan.

ROCKSS and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. fchowd0311

He's too cool to care. That's his point. And he has to tell us repeatedly how much he doesn't care.

You typing a nuanced response to him means you are a loser. That's how his brain functions. Every comment he makes in this message board serves no other purpose besides fueling his narcissism.

dobro1229 likes this.
  5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I swear it's the Joe Roganism of our society. This guy/woman sucks and they gotta go (okay.... what about what that means about what replaces them)... bro I'm an independent thinker... don't challenge me like that... Don't try to paint me in a corner bro...

6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol. Have you taken your meds today bud? I'm considering a wellness check

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I've never quite been able to put into words that exact phenomenon, but you just did it. It's impossible to explain the reality of critical thought to someone who THINKS they have it when they actually have nothing of the sort. Hope you don't mind, but I'm stealing this.

8. King1

Cute. Hopefully now that you got that out of your system you can have a productive day

9. King1

I'll leave you guys to your circle jerk discussing me. I love my fans

10. fchowd0311

Telling me you care without telling me you care.

Anyways, glad we can service your narcissism.

dmoneybangbang and dobro1229 like this.
  11. King1

Thanks. I appreciate your support

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah I like Rogan for his drug stories and interviewing style, but I'm not gonna follow his mindset mostly because of his drug stories.

13. King1

I missed this earlier. You need to keep family stuff out of this. I know you're trash but that's over the line

14. fchowd0311

No I'm not going to keep family stuff out of a conversation with someone who makes fun of posters including women for not having kids.

15. King1

Also remember I know who you are. You forget the Lin thread before you made everything private. You're a joke

16. King1

Cool. Then I'm going to air out all your personal **** lol. Gloves are off now lol. You're even dumber than you look

17. fchowd0311

Yes I remember. I remember how you show a face of pretending how you are better than people who post here and how you allegedly have a grand life fornicating with women and impregnating them as your most valuable skill when in reality you get so petty with internet arguments you google search usernames and try to see if you can find any information on them.

18. fchowd0311

Telling me how much you care without telling how much you care.

19. King1

Lol. Allegedly. How little you know. People here know who I am. Cool though. I'm not interested in your opinion. This will be fun for me. For you...not so much

20. King1

:)