1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden abandons interpreter who saved his life

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Aug 31, 2021.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Lie.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world...2e4b133fa7c437236bb678&pinned_post_type=share

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

btw, ted cruz was one of many republicans that retweeted this lie... of course cruz is a proven liar with no integrity, so don't expect him to make statement admitting his lie. He will simply delete the tween and move on with his next lie...

[​IMG]

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

[​IMG]

ROCKSS and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Frankly I don't give a flying helicopter **** about the Taliban or Afghanistan. We wasted too many lives and too much of our tax dollars looking for a guy who was in the next country over.

ROCKSS and T_Man like this.
  5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I’m with you there brother

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Amen Brotha!!!!!

T_Man

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Don't worry we will still send out those vicious drone strikes that kill kids and families unaffiliated with the Taliban.

Wait, who is the vicious ones again?

DD

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  8. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

The vicious ones are those that value party over country ...and their enablers.

We exited and got about 100k people to safety and can now start their new lives.

I say that turd has been polished.

ROCKSS and DaDakota like this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It does go to show that the right only cares about optics vs substance.

Why is it the Taliban are your friends when Trump is president, but then they are horrible people when Biden is president?

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They now think there's an "Economic Meltdown" when they'd be gobbling Trumps knob over ATH in all major indices.

Sure...maybe but at least be consistent about it.

11. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Wrong - If you are referring to me

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Well I imagine they have a lot of energy stored up from being silent the last four years. They recognize an opportunity to try to make people forget that they are still led by Trump and are the party of insurrectionists, anti-maskers, and anti-vaxxers. It’s easy to see why they would milk this for all it’s worth. I guess scaring people with critical race theory has a limited shelf life.

13. Gioan Baotixita

https://www.yelp.com/biz/debary-diner-debary
    https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/d...he-doesnt-want-business-from-biden-supporters

The owner of this diner has a sign out in the widow that says (paraphrasing)“ Biden voters are not welcomed here”.

I’m going to Orlando this weekend, I will probably stop by this place since it’s near Sanford and not too far from where I’ll be going.

I will probably try to have a chat with the owner to show my support for her diner even though I don’t agree with her banning Biden voters.

Most of you already know I have no love lost for Biden, but we just went through all those ugly incidents with Trump voters being harassed and banned. I just don’t want the ugliness to continue to the other side this time.

I’m going to check out their foods because the reviews that have been pouring in since the owner posted that sign have been hilarious. They’re obviously fake reviews, because they just trashed the diner and Trump.

14. adoo

adoo Member

General_03, who changed his poster ID in order to avoid paying a losing bet, applauses CANCEL culture

ROCKSS and fchowd0311 like this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why are you still pretending that a single poster here doesn't think you are a troll Al account?

Seriously I just can't fathom the opportunity cost of one's valuable time to go to these efforts. Is your real life this empty?

Rileydog likes this.
  16. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Everything that conservatives accuse the left of doing is exactly what they themselves do.

Cancel culture is a great example. If you are a white supremacist, canceling other people's culture is literally the stated goal.
    Hillary got so much heat for calling some conservatives a "basket of deplorables". What an insult?! ...and then vote for Trump.

Trump called Hillary a nasty woman. She was generally cast as being dry, hard to listen to, and unrelatable. Trump called her unattractive. Yet Trump is 100% exactly all of those things.

So whatever conservatives accuse the left of, it's nearly always a case of "he who smelt it, dealt it".

Anyway, return to your normal programing.

17. Gioan Baotixita

So do you think both sides are equally guilty of this cancel culture? I’d say it is coming from the left much more than the right. So far, this diner has a sign that bans Biden voters is the first one that I have seen, maybe more will follow, but don’t tell me Trump voters did not catch hell the past 5 years.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That is a private business doing things up to their own discretion. I couldn't care less if a single diner doesn't want to serve non Biden voters.

To me cancel culture is things like when the most powerful bully pulpit in the world tells a Football league to fire someone because of a protest or media spamming "war on Christmas" because people say "happy holidays" or politicians trying to ban violent video games or politicians trying to cancel transexuals from going into public restrooms or trying to cancel gay marriage.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The right wing spin is hilarious. It's a stream of reaching to find the negative anyway they can. Biden abandoned his interpreter in Afghanistan! How dare he. Never mind all the soldiers Trump threw under the bus.

ROCKSS likes this.