1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

College Athlete explains why he’s transferring over vaccine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Aug 26, 2021.

?

The needs of the many

1. Outweigh the needs of the few

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Khan !!!!!!!

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. TimDuncanDonaut

Young and dumb.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry art history dropouts
    These kids don’t care about your cable news
    They are on tiktok and Instagram

@Os Trigonum

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

tik tokkers working on that milk crate challenge

tinman likes this.
  4. HardenVolumeOne

spoken like a true dictator/ communist

what happened to my body, my choice

5. HardenVolumeOne

it’s crazy how the left can come up with any type of distraction and meme to take away from the shitty job joe Biden is doing as president. In 3 years come election time these same people doing this stupid challenge are gonna be riled up over a deliberate citizen involved police shooting to get them march to the polls and vote

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So you are pro-choice on abortion, good to know.

He has a choice, he can do what they require or he can go somewhere else...both have a choice.

It is not communism it is capitalism - really you should have studied more in HS.

DD

TWS1986 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

For the 10,000,000,000,000,000,000th time. You already have to be vaccinated just to get into school. What's the difference between those and this?

[​IMG]
    [taken from an @edwardc post in another thread]

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

He made his choice and now he gets to live with the consequences of his choice. He can go to a different school which doesn't seem to be a problem for him.

Committed to Texas
    Signed with Baylor
    Committed to Utah
    Signed with Rutgers

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You appear to not have an understanding of dictatorship, communism, Covid precautions, or Republican philosophy on people having choices regarding with their bodies.

What a miraculous post you've made.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm 90% sure he's a left wing troll trying to make conservatives look like dumbasses.

@HardenVolumeOne am I in the ballpark in terms of my assumption?

I'm just telling ya dude, you are making it a bit to obvious.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

U of H?
    @Ziggy

12. Buck Turgidson

I think we've finally found the art history dropout tinman's been yammering incessantly about

Deckard likes this.
  13. HardenVolumeOne

how many times do i have to tell you, i was 18 when i voted for the first time in 2008 and i voted for obama without any knowledge of politics, and then voted for obama again in 2012 basically due to my familys peer pressure. AFTER WE GOT NOTHING IN 8 YEARS UNDER OBAMA, NO LEGISLATION PASSED STRICTLY FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS( I began to look elsewhere)

I was initially enamored with Ben Carson( he was the guy i was gonna vote for) before trump ran, i liked the points trump was making during his campaign and gave him my vote when carson dropped out. I saw how the media treated trump everyday whether he did good or bad (no different than how most black men are treated in this country by the media), and around this time i began following candace owens and tpusa, she was also making a LOT OF SENSE. Things that for years i had thought as a black man were right, were actually the opposite. For instance most or i would say 90% of african americans in this country are god fearing christians. Most if not all have at least one bible in their homes, many are againist lgbt practices( even if they wont come out and admit it), and many are NOT for illegal immigration.

Before trump ran in 2016 i used to get my news information strictly from cnn, as i believed what most people did and that was that only racist watch fox news. Now today not only do i not watch the news, the only time i do watch tv period if their is an nfl, mma, tennis, or nba game that i have to watch. If im getting the news, im getting it from social media content creators that i trust. Trump changed the game for a lot people, only old heads( including my parents) still watch cable news

Yes i voted for trump twice and will NEVER vote democrat ever again.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

There’s no art history major in high school
    Unless you go to the high school of the performing arts
    Which is actually a great school but those peeps I’m not referring to

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So, you are against LGBT practices? How do their practices (whatever that means) affect you personally?

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Kids don’t like authority
    I mean you know they’re teenagers

I know you dumb cable news people don’t get it or even remembered what teenagers are like
    In college
    @Jontro
    Girls gone wild bro

They must have gone to some boring AAC college back in the day
    @Ziggy
    99ers went to real schools

17. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

I stopped reading at that point. This guy you mean was your ideal candidate?

[​IMG]

Deckard, Xenon, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well it's really not a good thing when people think your rhetoric is so stupid to them point you are actively trying to paint the right wing as dumb.

And no I don't think that about every conservative poster. Like I vehemently disagree with posters like @StupidMoniker but I can tell they are not trolling and actually typing their sincere thoughts on a subject matter with some fleshed out arguments supporting their premises. But you, I have to think you are just some left wing troll trying to frame conservatives as dumb because that is really how stupid your posts are.

Blatz and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

Getting banned requires you to piss off 99ers
    He’s ok in my book as long as he doesn’t insult Hakeem cause there’s no question Dream is the best Rocket period of all time

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't think you have a grasp on the historical context of the phrase "strictly for African Americans" in legislative terms or as a catalyst for pre-war rope-and-tree based adjudicative processes. If only there were a university administration building for you to hold hostage, just to track and map out those neural pathways.

#40 Dairy Ashford, Aug 28, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    Andre0087 likes this.