1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston police searching for teen accused of setting couple on fire

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah, and the almost always are...... screaming, spitting, throwing stuff, clawing and sometimes weapon play. Sometimes you just want to feel something...... and they are good for that, but never worth it in the end. Between possible pregnancy scares, bombarding social media, showing up at family members homes, showing up at your work.... breaking into your home.... VD scares, angry boyfriends, false claims to the authorities.... and apparently in some cases, being set on fire and burning to death while you are in bed with your girlfriend.

Also I don't know how long you have dated or lived with true "crazy" but eventually it gets boring too. You can only be stabbed with a box cutter, or tie a woman to the ceiling fan mount so many times before you lose interest.

clos4life, Rocket River and Rashmon like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

Exactly.......

"Hi sir, I am a moderately attractive woman at least ten years younger than you. I have serious daddy issues and use sex as an outlet to vent my anger and frustration at my life. I also believe that I am not worth anything. Would you like to have frequent degrading sex with me in your car, the Burger King bathroom, the Wal Mart parking lot and my parents backyard? I have zero expectations of you right now and protection is for losers..... oh the only down side is I will destroy your life and possibly kill you while you sleep." - Random troubled girl with tattoos

"Did you say sex? I just DMed you my number. Don't call me after 8 pm, my kids are asleep." - Random 75% of men

Ottomaton and Rocket River like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

All that's left to complete the package is meth.

Rocket River and Nook like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Meth and a jilted ex boyfriend recently paroled..... and some ass hole that works as an associate accountant for H&R Block has ruined his life because he thought with his dick. His plain wife will move in with her parents and he will see his two kids every other Sunday and take them to Chuckie Cheese every time until they are 10 years old and too old to fit in the ball pit. He will constantly try to use E-Harmony to find a second wife but all the women are 20 years old than him and work in the Kroger meat department..... HIS LIFE IS O-V-E-R!

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Suspiciously specific.

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

7. Nook

Nook Member

I have friends..... and I have seen things that are horrifying..... plus I drove through Baytown once many years ago.

8. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Would you Da DaDiddle her?

Rashmon, Nook and Xerobull like this.
  9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

pantherheat1022 and Nook like this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Yup.

I know guys that ruined their life because of strange. Lost long term partners.... destroyed relationships with their kids.... lost businesses and large homes... all because they were attracted to the affection and sex of another woman that was crazy or nasty... or just someone other than their wife.

Rocket River likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s the devil…sprinkle some holy water on her crazy ass and see how many demonic spirits exit her body

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

Nook and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

IKR
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rocket River

Nook likes this.