1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond and KD Interview

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Reeko, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Typical entitle stuck up immature brats.

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Two grown ass men blaming others for...not making an issue out of THEIR spat?

First off, isn't Kerr still the coach? Is Dray stupid? Or does he want Kerr gone? Who publicly blames their coach for ruining a dynasty WHILE STILL THE COACH?!

Second, how did Kerr manage to keep Dray and others from talking about the incident? Sounds more like they themselves bottled it up and let it feed their anger and insecurities.

What a fine example of how mentally soft current NBA players are. Draymond is a baby.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Fascinating discussion between two gentlemen opening up about an ongoing disagreement in a detailed and honest manner -- thank you for posting.

hajkov and hakeem94 like this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

whenever the Rockets were out of the playoffs, I turned off basketball.. this is the first time I'm seeing this! Bro, I believe them. it was management.. no doubt, lmao! Smug ass Kerr gawd I hate this dude.

yo, man listen to this sh*t! LOOOOOOOL, lmao!

5. TimDuncanDonaut

KD answered some of the key questions about coming and going to the Warriors. Imagine a Rachel Nicols, Bob Costas, B. Windhorst, or a Stephen A Smith, doing it instead of Dreymond. They wished they had this interview.

Instead, I'm glad that KD gave it to a player, instead of a regular reporter.

vlaurelio likes this.
  6. HardenVolumeOne

I hope the warriors never win again

7. TimDuncanDonaut

KD and Green agree Myers and Kerr mishandled the beef.

---

Next season; when Kerr and Myers sees Draymond in the locker room.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DreamShook likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

Draymond has that organization by the balls.. Bob Myers knows that draymond on the warriors makes like easier on stephen curry.

BossHogg713 and hakeem94 like this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Who cares?

DD

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Another interesting part of this interview: KD revered the media when he was in OKC, then realized they didn't know as much he thought. This explains that abrupt heel turn he made after being portrayed as a choir boy for so long.

TimDuncanDonaut and hakeem94 like this.
  11. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Could have something to do with this:

[​IMG]

DreamShook, saleem and hakeem94 like this.
  12. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Second whoever said Dray is lucky to have been drafted by the right team for his skill set. Imagine if Dray was drafted by the Kings one pick later - is Dray an all-star or on all NBA teams? Maybe, maybe not.

I’m not sure why the Warriors think so highly of Dray to basically lose KD because his teammates/management fear him.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Dude reminds me of Lunhow honestly. Cocky as **** GM, great, but cocky. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a scandal or two in his future

DreamShook likes this.
  14. roslolian

roslolian Member

It means GSW been blaming DG why KD left. He being scapegoated when shooing KD away had been a team wide decision

15. roslolian

roslolian Member

This applies to everyone. If Curry landed on Twolves or Cavs he would have been retired by now due to injury. If Kobe wasnt able to force his way to LA he wouldnt be the 2nd best SG in history etc.

16. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

As much of a beta move it was for KD to go join the Warriors Golden State wouldn't have been able to win more championships without him. I'm 99.99999% certain of that. The hubris and arrogance of Myers, Kerr, and everyone around that organization is disgusting. Like, you should know damn well what buttons to push or not push with Durant and pushing this "I'm gonna troll you during a championship parade because we're gonna have fun at your own expense har har!" button was just stupid. The fact that Curry (who I'm calling out because he's the franchise's wunderkid) didn't step in or stop all of this speaks a lot about his lack of leadership on that team.

In the end I'm glad Myers and Kerr are who they are because the Warriors could have rolled off another 2-3 rings by now if they had read the room correctly.

DreamShook likes this.
  17. BA1990

BA1990 Member

Eh, who gives a ****.

18. jdiggidy

jdiggidy Member

@DreamShook - Draymond is a gamer, above average complimentary player. He is definitely a "love'em" when he is one your team but a 'hate'em" when he's not player for sure.
    I hated Bruce Bowen, one of the dirtiest MF in the NBA but damn, if he was playing for Houston and not San Antonio I would've been on the train! You can say that about a lot of dudes.

DreamShook and Kevooooo like this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I might as well come out and say it: I like Klay Thompson too. I think this dude is hilarious. His deadpan humor, quirkiness and all around weirdness is really funny. I dont root for any of them to do well, GSW is trash, I just kinda like Klay and Draymond.

jdiggidy likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I guess Dray and KD settled it privately, but Draymond's questions and KD's non-explicit answer makes me think ownership could not have done anything outside of trading Curry to keep him there.

They douches, but too convenient to blame ownership to settle public beef.

This is too much for me. Are you aiming for Kellerman's spot?

DreamShook likes this.