1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jalen Green's Fresno upbringing motivates him to prove people wrong, just not in Detroit

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Joe Rocket, Aug 16, 2021.

1. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

This thread turning into an interrogation about masks and vaccines
    [​IMG]

2. Nook

Nook Member

Rockets fans were hoping for the second coming of Jordan when they drafted Green… but he is sounding more like Barkley with his constant comments.

Also, isn’t he from Fresno? The Detroit of the West Coast? Also ******** on Detroit is too easy… just stop.

Harden was hated for being dark and confident… Green is ******** on entire cities… I’m half expected him to go after the Special Olympics next…. Grow up and do it on the court.

Easy, TWS1986, Genesis and 3 others like this.
  3. xaos

xaos Member

@Nook you have 66,628 likes, so I need to give you more just to get you off of the 666

(even though I don't mind him talking trash)

D-rock and Nook like this.
  4. Rockets4Life13

Way too harsh. He's 19 and was asked a question that he answered. As long as he backs up his talk, it's all good.

No need to give up on him because he talks, geez.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL another anti-vaxxer/anti-masker

Drift Monkey, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

I wasn’t serious… I’m not giving up on him, but his talking has gone from ballsy (MJ) to jackass (Barkley). You can talk too much.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  7. Jalen Green OnlyFan

@REEKO_HTOWN dude call this guy out. He’s the one bringing d and d into the GARM

clos4life likes this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro...the Dion Sanders shirt was def something that was unnecessary. Jalen def feels away about not being the number one pick.

Nook likes this.
  9. xaos

xaos Member

Or it's annoying having D&D discussions in a basketball forum when there is clearly a location on the site for that

10. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

I personally enjoy Jalen talking ****. Some players need to do this to give themselves the motivation to become better. Imagine if MJ was playing in this era. He would be putting every city/team on blast on social media. I'm here for it

11. vlaurelio

he's the one who attacked poiiticians I just asked if he's an anti vaxxer/anti mask

so attacking politicians: not political at all
    vaccine and masks: political!!!!!!

Drift Monkey likes this.
  12. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Are you mentally ill ? I’m fully vaccinated. Just think it’s weird how you interrogate people. Just say what’s on your mind. Quit trying to set people up to try and dunk on them. I’m just anti-seatbelt. Why should I have to wear one in my H2 but jax teller gets to cruise the country side with no regard to his health
    Exactly. These idiots keep trying to bring up vaccinations in basketball arguments. Trying to stir the pot I guess but you won’t hear anything negative from me about vaccines. Seatbelts tho...

13. Rockets4Life13

Sure he does. But so do a lot of confident guys that think they should've gone No.1.
    Draymond Green once said he knows the list of players that have gone before him in his draft in order.

Some people are fueled by this. It's okay to find your own ways for motivation

Drift Monkey likes this.
  14. vlaurelio

help mommy

Drift Monkey likes this.
  15. vlaurelio

so the guy who first attacked politicians you didn't think was political and you just shut up?

Drift Monkey likes this.
  16. xaos

xaos Member

I already reported every political post in here & the last page or so regardless of if I agreed or didn't if it makes you feel happy

17. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

He’s not the one who called me an anti vaxxer

18. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Anyone else feel like jalen would be blasting the city of Houston if we had the first pick and passed on him for Cade?

“man I visited in august and it was unbearable. Way too humid over there”

19. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Well ya. And I would be hating on him for saying what he said if I was from Detroit. And I would be rooting for the Pistons. That’s how fandoms work, or are you not aware of that “onlyfans”. Jk buddy the more the merrier on this rockets bandwagon.

20. Jalen Green OnlyFan

In the immortal words of jack black “step off.”

I’m not an onlyfan per se but I do love me some Jalen green and have a few subscriptions on onlyfans.com :D

Go Rockets!

VickMackey likes this.