1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Summer League 2021 Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swakid8, Aug 12, 2021.

1. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

when these type of conversations start up … there’s always gems like this that make it all worth it lol

DreamShook likes this.
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

At least he knows he's making a jackass of himself lol

xaos likes this.
  3. Sengun

Sengun Member

What are you talking about?

I did not make any judgments about the gender of the referee. Why did you drag me into this? If your aim is to make fun of me because of where I live, women and men have equal rights where I live. Turkey is not an Islamic country. Men and women have equal rights and believe me, I'm sure I see more women around than you, because the female population in Turkey is higher than the male population. If you think that women do not have basic rights like in Arab countries and men are more dominant here, that is your ignorance.

#743 Sengun, Aug 15, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  4. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Great name lol

GOOGOOMECHUCK likes this.
  5. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

Bruh you had two posts critiquing a ref simply because she was a woman. If it was a Male ref you never would’ve made that post. Your intentions were quite clear and funny that you’re typing perfect English all of a sudden...interesting...

just admit you were wrong in not once but twice putting down a female ref simply because she’s a woman. If you’re not ready to do that than keep on stepping. We need to embrace equality not trying to keep women down.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

All of a sudden?? Nah,,, @Sengun speaks very fluent English, better than most on this bbs :eek:

except for using “ambience” to replace “environment/situation” in sports talk. Although, maybe the Brits or Aussie’s say that and he vernaculated it from them ,,, idk

I mention his use of “ambience” mainly as proof I’ve read all his posts :)

ROXTXIA likes this.
  7. Sengun

Sengun Member

Can you show me the message that I insult women or female referees? It is enough if you show even one sentence. You are trying to divert the subject. Gehenna is a place for you and sick and racist mentalities like you.

Drift Monkey likes this.
  8. Sengun

Sengun Member

Man, this guy is a complete waste of time. He is just trying to harrast me by making nonsense from his own fantasy world and while doing this, he is trying to make fun of the country I live in with his filthy racist thoughts. It's obvious what he is. A mediocre racist. Luckily, I have traveled to more than 20 countries and lived in 3 different countries, while he has probably never been out of Texas in his life. It's not the first time I've been exposed to racism, but it's the first time I've seen a mediocre trying to racist me because of my country just because I criticized a female referee.

heypartner and Drift Monkey like this.
  9. Jalen Green OnlyFan

He’s out of line. I don’t even live in the Philippines but I know they embrace women’s rights.

You and I are just criticizing a woman working in the NBA as a referee, not their rights. Multiple posters have turned that into racist rhetoric.

The NBA is a man's sport so it's coaches and referees should be men. It's fair as long as there are equal opportunities like working in the WNBA.

Not to mention that #23 female ref wasn't tall or strong enough to throw a fair jump ball for players at this level.

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

TBH, this isn't saying much, but it's true.

11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Denovo likes this.
  12. Sengun

Sengun Member

Dude, I didn't even say "I don't wanna female refs in the league." btw. Only you said but it is your opinion and I just respect. But this guy is trying to harrast me with what I didn't do. I just told I didn't like her refereeing. Yes, I did not like her refereeing and she was the only female referee on the court at that moment. What should I say about her? Should I have said "non-male" instead of female? In another post, I called the "male" game-commentators were clowns. Am I attacking men then? What a poor racist like he has to do is try to find other things to show me the racism he has inside himself already.

#752 Sengun, Aug 15, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  13. comrade

comrade Member

The only thing remotely defensible in your babble is perhaps a female referee may not be up to the task of de-escalating multiple grown men throwing hands on the court..But I don't even know if that's in a referee's job description

"Men and women are objectively different and usually assess situations differently than men"

Sounds like they might make great head coaches to me.

14. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

You clearly stated she was female. There was no need to say that. Ref # whatever would’ve been enough. Appearances matter. It wasn’t a good look for you. Please refrain from anymore misogynistic comments in the future, we have women on this board that I know, that were personally offended. Your stance is very clear on the issue, just know that it’s not ok to say things like that.

15. Sengun

Sengun Member

In this message you liked, I already mentioned her as #23.
    https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/summer-league-2021-game-3.312740/page-37#post-13675980

I think you should go to a doctor. It could also be a therapist. You need treatment. I'm sure you don't have anyone around and you want to escape from your loneliness by coming here to taunt people you don't know and try to harrast them because of the country they live in. This is my last message to you and I'm blocking you. You are not good. Maybe schizophrenia.

Drift Monkey likes this.
  16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

What time is the game today?

17. Jalen Green OnlyFan

GOOGOOMECHUCK and Astrodome like this.
  18. GOOGOOMECHUCK

GOOGOOMECHUCK Member

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your first post, but then clearly it showed you were dead serious with the follow up post. I know not anyone can change. You were brought up a certain way so this may truly not be your fault. You will hopefully understand once you get a wife or daughter in the future. God bless.

19. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

For when we dump Silas
    [​IMG]

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

peeped my head into this thread, and I see there is some fckery afoot

[​IMG]

wlekfjv923n likes this.