1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joe Biden's America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SuraGotMadHops, May 12, 2021.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Or you can realize that in response to the reporter's question - "Does immigration need to be in reconciliation? Must it be in reconciliation?”

He responded "what must be what?" Reporters laughed and the reporter reiterated her question. And he gave a coherent answer.

FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Go back to playing classics from your video game collection. Let the grown folks talk and do what you do best.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. bobrek

More importantly, that carpet needs to be cleaned. No telling what's living in there.

Phillyrocket and Andre0087 like this.
  4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Probably can't wash his own drawers...still waiting on Mama to come clean and make the bed each morning. If boomers thought millennials were bad well...

5. HardenVolumeOne

thanks to china joe and rapid inflation, most of my rarer games will be worth more than you can imagine

6. HardenVolumeOne

baby boomers and gen xers failed the black millenials and genz's. a lot of us young african americans are walking away from the do nothing democrats.

whoever runs in 2024 will get much less of the black male vote than any democrat candidate in the past 50 years

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You're gonna sell old crusty ass video games when the country collapses...

[​IMG]

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Us? Negro I'm 34 with a union job at a refinery going on 7 years and no debt including my home. What happened to pulling yourself up by your bootstraps? Screw the excuses you want to go out and get it no one is stopping you but yourself.

BTW, my first job was a loader on the back of a garbage truck.

9. bobrek

Yeah... it's weird he is mad at Biden for not forgiving student debt yet. At least it's a possibility for him with Biden as President. No chance if Trump was President.

FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  10. HardenVolumeOne

joe is running the country into the ground..

crime is up all across america, and joe is talking about taking our guns

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER PART OF THE WORLD unbeknownst to the rest of the mainstream media

11. HardenVolumeOne

12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

This is the issue brother, it's not about the government, it's about you. Do what you need to do to be the best person you can. Don't blame or ever depend on the government unless your life depends on it...and if that's the case you've failed as a Republican.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are just throwing out stuff. Nobody's guns are going to be taken. Biden isn't advocating that. How gullible are you?

14. bobrek

Do you think Trump would be trying to cancel student debt if he was President? Simple yes or no

15. HardenVolumeOne

In my opinion Trump was the president that was gonna rescue african americans from the literal hell we have been in for decades upon decades, and we allowed a group of leftist media to influence us into hating our best chance to get out from the bottom of this country that we have been in for 400 years. Joe Biden already doing **** for the asians, and put in an asian crime bill even after the george floyd incident is straight disrespectful.

16. HardenVolumeOne

Trump would be willing to listen to any black person or even black rappers. Trump invited so many black people to the white house, ince cube said trump was willing to listen to his plan to help african americans, joe biden told him wait till after the election. lol

I believe trump outside of jfk was the only president to even care or acknowledge african americans. And you saw what they did to jfk. Trump was right there being critisized everyday and harrased everyday by the msm, but still answered the media's questions. So as a heterosexual black man who is always judged anywhere i go, I CAN RELATE BETTER TO TRUMP THAT I COULD TO ANY LIBERAL PRESIDENT. Trump was basically treated like a black man with power his entire presidency, and we know as eddie griffin said in a djvlad interview.. NO BLACK MALE CELEBRITY OR ENTERTAINER LEAVES THIS BUSINESS CLEAN.

ANY PRESIDENT THAT WILL TRY TO HELP AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL BE DEMONIZED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. Leftist need us at the bottom to be dependant on them

17. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The "Asian" crime bill passed the Senate 94-1, I'd hardly call that a Joe Biden only accomplishment. Again if you can read and write you can research your own news and the sources that were used. Quit making excuses and handle your business. This is why I know you're an immature child who has no clue how the world rotates.

18. HardenVolumeOne

rememeber when trumpers like myself said they were gonna mandate the vaccines in the near future, and leftist said we shouldnt worry it would always be our choice lol Now he is slowly putting into motion the plan to mandate vaccines

biden says he wont ban guns, but they will start off taking a little of your rights away at a time, to the point when the time comes and you try and fight back, they will lock you up.

19. HardenVolumeOne

It happened on Joe's watch

20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I've done what I could for you being a lost brother and all but I'm gonna get back in this p***y and you do whatever.