1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why Daryl Morey and the NBA need to apologize to China

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by weopeo9744, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There nothing extreme about what I'm saying, communists don't count as people.... it's why the Civil rights act doesn't apply to communists.

It's being discussed because we have people simping for communists in the GARM

2. dmoneybangbang

LOL.....

Makes fun of special needs kids...... openly talks about killing people...... How small are your hands? Like super tiny?

3. dmoneybangbang

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

You speak like CCP bootlickers..... .Don't like someone..... "helicopter" them.

Ottomaton likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Evidence that no matter how vile they are, or how many holocausts they engage in, there will always be pathetic simps for communists....which is why the helicopters are needed to deal with infestations.

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

Anyone defending China is in all honesty a disgrace to this country and what this country stands for. Anyone who just simply does not care about this horrible communist party is also purely ignorant. Hope to see the day these aholes commies are brought down and taken to prison where they belong. Would love to see all these "Americans" defending China go live there. Where none of the liberties that actually gives you freedom of speech and choice are removed and taken away. Try and speak against your oppressor's, try and create a movement for freedom. See if you still support China...

6. i3artow i3aller

7. dmoneybangbang

Lol…. So microscopic hands….

You and your boy Xi are two peas in pod.

BobbytheCCP!

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Fuggin China can wait for an apology for every little slight when they can't be an adult and own to covering up covid and wrecking the rest of the world as a result.

9. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

thin-skinned Chinese government? What about US government? Saint Angels? Lol

10. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

thin-skinned Chinese government? What about US government? Saint Angels? Lol

11. i3artow i3aller

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No, China can get F-ed. So too can all Communists. Taiwan and Hong Kong deserve freedom, just as the people throughout all of the the CCP which is a rebel province of the real Chinese government which is the Republic of China. They have a dictator ruling their lands and they are engaging in mass genocide. These people don't deserve an ounce of defense.

13. hoopologist

hoopologist New Member

I don’t agree with Morey or the NBA apologizing. In fact, I’d rather see NBA players stop thinking about how their words might affect their brand and support freedom and human rights.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Sadly there aren't a lot of ways to handle cancer than completely eliminating it. Helicopter rides for communists aren't a bad idea because if you don't they will destroy you when they get power. Communism is evil. Pure evil.

blue_eyed_devil and moonsh0t like this.
  15. raining threes

Well said

moonsh0t, Salvy and dachuda86 like this.
  16. DonatelloLimestone

[​IMG]
    This your guy? Irony doesnt fall on you as you defend him left and right almost in a dear leader china sort of way(if you critisize our leader, you arent a loyal fan!!!...too much negativity, !)
    even outside of hoops he just bullshits and lies to whoever will stll believe him:, speaking of communist and govertnment bail outs:

:
    TM: What would you like to see in it?

TF: I don’t know. I really haven’t counted on the government. I’m not one of the largest companies in America and I’m not one of the smallest. When it’s all over with, you can write an article [saying] that I survived and I didn’t get any help from the government.
    https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/tilman-fertitta-coronavirus-interview/

-Once again Tilman here volunteers to goto the media, in fact he told the Writer above to "you can write an article saying that I survived and I didn't get any help from the govt"

And then go ahead and watch this....asks Sec of treasury to change funds meant for struggling small business so he can get it without bad PR...talks about the rockets, so on....enjoy it

D-rock and napalm06 like this.
  17. Drift Monkey

Drift Monkey Member

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Hey dudes, there's this magical place designed by @Clutch called the D&D. I'd love to hear more from you about this thread.... there.

19. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

This.

The Morey Tweet and subsequent **** storm happened two years ago. Not sure WTF got this stirred up again, but repeated posts now about "commies" & talk of extermination clearly does not belong in the GARM.

D-rock and napalm06 like this.
  20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

The funny sh't about these morons from mainland China is this :

- They used to love Trump because they believe him will destroy the United States government and then they can have a better living than Americans.

- Then Trump started the trade wars, and suddenly they realized Trump was their real enemy.

- So they started to root for Baiden, believe the Democrats could actually be more 'sensible' and rebuild the relationship again.

- Finally when they realize Baiden is actually harder than Trump with more harsh policies against China, now all their government controlled medias and even the social medias are using every chance to attack and lie about anything related to US.

Pathetic.