1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[John Wall] doesn't tweet about Rockets Draft?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Jul 30, 2021.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

John Wall is our star player. Getting paid max money. I was disappointed we didn't hear from him last night...

Cokebabies, D-rock, MoMobley and 3 others like this.
  2. matchesmalone

matchesmalone Member

I expect nothing less from our tank commander

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

They drafting his replacement

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I applaud the guy for being professional actually. if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. He see's the writing on the Wall (wonk wonk) and if his contract wasnt one of the worst ever it would make his wish to leave easier to grant.

He could always agree to a buyout. :rolleyes:

6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

He was too busy with the ESPN Trade Machine last night, trying to find a way to land on the other LA team after seeing Westbrook get thrown a life preserver.

BallSoHarden, Ramo$e, D-rock and 14 others like this.
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

He is already checked out. Well the team is a project outside his window. He didn't force a trade to be part of a project. I think he will be gone before the seasons starts. Don't really care.

8. riko

riko Member

He probably thought he was going to be traded. I mean no one wants to touch him. The next time you see a report on Twitter or Instagram about him being linked in a trade you will be seeing him like it

9. TimDuncanDonaut

True. He didn't get asked to be traded here. Think he'd be happier if Wiz kept him.

#9 TimDuncanDonaut, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    Ramo$e, burlesk and Verbal Christ like this.
  10. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Would literally pay him the 45 million to stay home and be a ghost until he can convince some other squad to pick him up.

11. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

A Wall for Dragic/Iguodala package works if Miami picks up the team options on both players.......

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

He also was legit excited to play with Harden but got the cold shoulder. I think Walls experience here so far has been professional and he’s handled himself well. And when we needed to tank… he tanked for us all. Hinkie died for the sins of the Sixers and Wall might very well have been our Hinkie.

I remember one game Jasean and others had it going and looked like we were going to get a win and Wall came in like mana from the heavens to lay bricks for 2 minutes straight and then going back to the bench with his head held high. It was glorious.

(kidding kidding … before I get ripped again for being accused of not respecting the game yada yada)

Ramo$e, gotsis, CCity Zero and 22 others like this.
  13. TimDuncanDonaut

Not being a malcontent helps. Stone age trying to repair Rocket's image, hopefully a preferred destination again. We just have two stars left (Russ / Harden), be a bad look if Wall airs his grievances and ESPN go TMZ on us.

CF may not care about national image, but young draft candidates, sports agents, the Beals/Lilards of the world may get swayed.

14. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Imagine trading wall for a first round pick, Kuzma, Harrell, and KCP :rolleyes::(

15. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Fixed it for you.

Ramo$e, AroundTheWorld and photojoe like this.
  16. Newlin

Newlin Member

I think it would have been weird for him to be tweeting about the new guys. Wall is not wanted by the Rockets. Wall will be dumped by the Rockets as soon possible. Wall is just in the way and he knows it.

It’s an uncomfortable situation for Wall and the Rockets. Wall is probably doing the best thing by remaining silent. He can’t really force a trade as no one really wants his contract.

groovemachine, burlesk and hakeem94 like this.
  17. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

[​IMG]

18. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I don't think Wall owes you anything. It's not his job to make you feel good about this team.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He's paid to tank....err ....play.

Others are paid to work towards the Draft.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Mr. Tilman would not do that.