1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matt Bullard joins Rockets front office

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by xtruroyaltyx, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Bull is pumped and while what he's saying may seem obvious, I'm hoping he's "in the room" while the conversations about the direction of this team and who should be a part of it are going on. My concern is that he's "window dressing" for the fans, but I seriously doubt that Stone would make that kind of a hire. Bull is a Rockets lifer. This is his chance to get his foot into the front office aspect of the game and I expect him to make the most of it.

#81 Deckard, Jul 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    eman and RasaqBoi like this.
  2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

https://theundefeated.com/features/jalen-green-is-ready-to-show-his-talent-in-the-g-league/

Deckard and RasaqBoi like this.
  3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Verbal Christ likes this.
  4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Green lives in the gym - just running with that thought. His parents used to make a 5 hour round trip drive on Fridays and Saturdays so that he could practice with some of the best basketball trainers and players in the sport. Never ducked a player. Never ducked a workout. He will never leave you feeling like Mac or James giving up during games. He will never walk down the court. He may make mistakes, but they wont be from a lack of effort and heart. He's hungrier than the rest of them - I like that.

Deckard likes this.
  5. bumbum09

bumbum09 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"I talk to Bobby Brown..." game recognizes, rockets legend, game. I'm on the Green train now.