1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 3, 2021.

?

Suns vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jul 7, 2021.
  1. Suns in 4

5.0%
  2. Suns in 5

12.5%
  3. Suns in 6

41.3%
  4. Suns in 7

15.0%
  5. Bucks in 7

11.3%
  6. Bucks in 6

11.3%
  7. Bucks in 5

2.5%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. HardenVolumeOne

giannis is a poor free-throw shooter, and poor jump shooter. Dwight when he was joking around could hit a few threes too. Doesnt change the fact that they will always suck with jumpshots because they are way too bulky and muscular.

2. HardenVolumeOne

middleton and holiday were established long before giannis. When has harden had a middleton or holiday calibur on his team in houston outside of cp3. The best guards harden had were westbrick, ty lawson, and jeremy lin. Middleton and Holiday are snipers and high iq players making a lot of money as secondary stars. The rockets didnt even want to pay to keep chandler parsons and you think they would pay guys like middleton and jrue holiday along with hardens salary. Not every team is willing to spend money like that

MettaWorldPete and hakeem94 like this.
  3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Rox were def willing to spend money the problem is Morey chose to pay Scrubberson and EG.

cheke64 and HardenVolumeOne like this.
  4. riko

riko Member

What a time for Chris Paul of 2019 season to show up when he couldn’t even get past Gobert! I’m hoping he turns it around game 6 because I want to see him get a ring

HP3 and hakeem94 like this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

that suns collapse in 2nd quarter was rocketesque

up by 16 and kept shooting and missing wide open 3s giving the life to the knocked down opponent who start hitting their 3s in transition

then what happened in the second half was a a midrange clinic from both sides... it was mind boggling... you never see so much midranges and tough shots hit.... holiday, middleton, booker, yannis were all on fire....

6. JW86

JW86 Member

The more this series progresses the more I just want the Bucks to win. Jrue, Middleton and Giannis are a legitimate trio and Lopez and Tucker deserve that ring too. Suns core will have another shot.

beardsanity713 and malakas like this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its all product of media hype and the refs... watch yannis dont even medal at tokio

8. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

So who's the finals MVP IF the Bucks win one more? Middleton or Giannis? A case could be made for either and I wouldn't be mad whichever way it goes.

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah imagine if roy whatever his surname was from the balzers were healthy plus greg oden

10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Bucks are Winning the Championship.

It is very obvious, Adam Silver wants to replace LeBron James as the Face of the NBA.

The Giannis Babyface of the NBA is Perfect.

The Media loves him, he has a married life etc. He can do no wrong.

Unless a Kobe Bryant accuser incident happens and his good boy image can easily get tarnished.

H.D. likes this.
  11. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

James Harden is a Lost Cause hanging out with Lil Baby and doing drugs, partying. Random Women. Now at Paris.

James Harden has no self discipline in improving himself. Always freezes in the 4th quarter, he looks scared and traumatized in the 4th Quarter.

A Fan did comment that James has been messing up since his Arizona State University Tournament days. Not showing up to play.

James looks drunk or looks high showing up in playoff games. Coming to Games right after Clubbing.

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Is the narrative that the Bucks are dumb still going?

13. VoR

VoR Member

Interesting series. Seems that the Suns may not be salty enough to win it in their first playoff appearance with this core. Curious who they pick up in the off season to complete the team. Imagine if they get Kawhi. That’s a scary team. I think Galinari would also be a nice get.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

CP3 and the choking dog Suns.

15. H.D.

H.D. Member

Underrated comment.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I been thinking about about that.

Both have been great and both have made huge plays down the stretch. I'd argue that Middleton has been more clutch on the offensive end, but Giannis has also been good on the defensive end.

I honestly feel like both should be finals MVP. First co-finals MVP. Middleton does truly deserve it as well.

Patience likes this.
  17. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Bruh.... the Bucks are not anywhere near the same conversation as the Warriors.

Come on now. Don't call someone irrational and then follow it up by suggesting that nonsense.

The Bucks aren't 'destroying' teams the way the Warriors did in their championship runs.

You could literally tell when every single team besides the Rockets and LeBron knew they had no chance and the demoralisation kicked in, that's when the Warriors decimated souls of teams. They went on runs which broke backs of teams forcing them to give up.

No team is ever looking at the Bucks like that.

The Nets? A team which flipped a coin and lost in their series, all whilst not even being healthy?

The Hawks? A team who had their star player see the bright lights for the first time this season? They sure didn't look at the 'two time MVP' and fear for their life.

The Suns? A team who had their star player see the bright lights for the first time this season? They sure aren't looking at the 'two time MVP' and fear for their life.

You'd think a 'two time MVP' playing series after series against kids who are stepping onto the big-boy court for the first time, would be clowning on them and blowing them out.

It is laughable you are claiming the Bucks team are anything at all similar to the Warriors.

#1557 Downtown Sniper, Jul 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    HP3 likes this.
  18. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I'm gonna love how you defend this.

I assume you're going to throw a Harden is a choker tag in there. As I said, I'm gonna love how you defend this.

HP3 likes this.
  19. MettaWorldPete

It’s funny that you say that, I was just thinking how the “smart” thing to do at the end would have been to run off clock instead of throwing the alley oop. In context, of course, it was the right play, but I think a lot of players wouldn’t have sprinted the court like Giannis and given us that amazing ending.

Maybe a good argument for the rules where there’s no game clock at the end, and a target score instead.

cheke64 and hakeem94 like this.
  20. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley for the First time they are right that the Milwaukee Bucks are Winning the Championship.

Shaq picked the Suns