1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dodgers - Cheating Scandal

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by lnchan, Jun 4, 2021.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

So how does it work. If someone agrees to let someone punch them during sex, are they legally free to punch you into unconsciousness?

And that brings me to my next question. Are there fight clubs that have group sex after, because that would be a f'd up scene, literally?

#181 PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    RustyHarden likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

I have not been pegged by her. She has never really said she wants to, claims that she doesn't want to hurt me.

If she said she wanted to peg me, I would likely let her because she will do just about anything I ask her to do.

She does peg her boyfriend though and has pegged other guys.

Do YOU want to be pegged? Send me a picture and information and I will forward it to my wife. Her sessions start at $1,000 for one hour and she decides what she will do or not do.

jiggyfly, HTXSportsAddict and BigM like this.
  3. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

Only if she let's me post the vid on my onlyfans

4. Nook

Nook Member

It is a gray area, and why it really isn't smart to engage in sex with someone you barely know and to literally beat them to the point where they have facial fractures. I have known some very submissive subs that will engage in risky sexual activities, and even in that community, what Bauer did would be viewed as crossing the line.

A dom doesn't just beat the hell out of someone while they are unconscious. There are a lot of responsibilities being a dom, including after care.

This sounds like Bauer wanted to just beat the **** out of a woman and release his anger and felt he could get away with it.

jiggyfly and Snake Diggit like this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

That's what I thought.

LOL

6. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

7. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah.... this is why this type of relationship needs to be carefully negotiated and handled and neither party did.

She is telling him it is hot that he choked her out and gave her pain... she also says "slaps".

Pretty clear that what she expects to happen is rough sex, but how rough?

Bauer takes her claims of it being "hot" to mean he can literally do anything he wants OR in the moment he got carried away and pummeled her.

Making it worse is the fact that she is unconscious while this is happening.

There are people in BDSM that will engage in these types of behaviors with people they barely know, but most won't because of problems like this one.

She was stupid, she let a man she barely knew choke her out and ass **** her without consent.... she then saw him again and he escalated.

Bauer was stupid as well.... you don't choke out a woman you barely know and then pummel her face and ass. He is really really stupid if not criminal.

My wife makes everyone on camera agree to be videotaped in case there are any issues... it is also why there are some very strong rules in BDSM. Bauer crossed a lot of boundaries.

8. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

I'm relieved it's cool to choke out a womans and then pummel her face and ass if you know her.

RustyHarden and Htown Stros like this.
  9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

haha. Not at all. I just know there are two sides and we’ve only heard one. Don’t be a dumbass

#189 Tomstro, Jul 2, 2021
  10. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Nm

#190 Tomstro, Jul 2, 2021
  11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Some weird people/kinks in this world

RustyHarden likes this.
  12. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

Bauer’s camp has responded. We’ve heard both sides:

Woman: “I had consensual rough sex with Trevor Bauer but he took it too far and then after I passed out he assaulted/raped me. Here’s some pictures that show how badly I was beaten and texts that show him admitting to hitting me.”

Bauer’s rep/lawyer: “Trevor Bauer did have rough sex with this woman he barely knew, but here are some texts that show she asked him to hit/choke her, so you know, it’s cool.”

NIKEstrad, tellitlikeitis and vince like this.
  13. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Where's all the SJW demanding satisfaction? Osuna got railroaded for this

cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

oh so I guess thats it then. I suppose she will get her 10 mil any day now.

15. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

16. SuraGotMadHops

Consensual or not, where are the Alyson Footers of the world coming down on his ass article after article about respecting women?? I guess that's only for Osuna....

I get more and more disgusted everyday by MLB media bias. Gattis was right, Astros were a target because they mowed through BOS, NY and LA. Those franchises will always be protected. LA used cameras and got busted doing so, silence, Bauer beats women, silence...BOS are repeat camera offenders and rehired Cora, silence...NYY are battling in court to keep a letter sealed that reveals their cheating, silence, Domingo German beats women, silence.

Eff all those MFers Bauer style.

17. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

No, of course that’s not “it”. The police are investigating it. They’ll determine if there’s enough evidence to charge him with a crime. In the meantime, I’m sure Bauer is deploying some of his substantial wealth to deal with this, either thru paying top notch attorneys and PR folks to help get the truth out that he isn’t an abuser/racist, or to pay this woman off to make her be quiet about how he is an abuser/rapist (or both). His team’s response so far has been pretty damning IMO.

No one is advocating for skipping the criminal justice process. But that the police didn’t dismiss this out of hand shows there’s at least some credibility to the accusations. Because of that, it’s more than reasonable for public opinion of Bauer to be swaying and for him not to be able to play MLB until the criminal justice process plays out.

I don’t know about you (or the law), but if a woman (or anybody) asks me to choke her until she passes out during sex, my response is going to be a strong “no, that’s not right.” And yeah, while I don’t want to infringe on whatever people want to do in the privacy of their bedrooms, I guess I do judge any man who is cool with choking a woman unconscious and hitting her face hard, ever, even if she asks for it. If that makes me a “SJW”, “idiot”, “douchebag”, “pc”, or whatever other silly ass term you wanna toss out, ok.

#197 Snake Diggit, Jul 2, 2021
    cmoak1982 and vince like this.
  18. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Hmm , not sure what really happened here . Will need to see the video

THATS , how you enter a thread .

jokes in poor taste aside , I dislike Bauer and Hope he has a hard time getting laid going forward.

HTXSportsAddict and Snake Diggit like this.
  19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

you are such an amazing person. Does Clutchfans give out an “amazing person” trophy? You would get it. My wife even says that more needs to come out before rushing to judgment. She must hate women. You, sir, are way ahead of the curve. I almost slapped my wife for that insensitive comment.

Houstunna likes this.
  20. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

Pretty ****ing sad state of affairs if the bar for the “amazing person” award is “condemns dudes hitting women, even if they ask for it.”

Nook likes this.