1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WC Finals] (2)Phoenix vs. (4)LA Clippers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 19, 2021.

?

Suns vs. Clippers

Poll closed Jun 20, 2021.
  1. Suns in 4

6.7%
  2. Suns in 5

16.7%
  3. Suns in 6

30.0%
  4. Suns in 7

20.0%
  5. Clippers in 7

6.7%
  6. Clippers in 6

13.3%
  7. Clippers in 5

3.3%
  8. Clippers in 4

3.3%
  1. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

I don't know what you're talking about, Harden never blew a 3-1 lead ever, certainly never failed to close out a team at home with said lead.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

have to give respect to PG13. He's doing the best he can without Kawhi.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Cp3 choke curse continues. This is why pg led teams dont win rings, they too small forwards can do what they do but better (*except curry with 3-4 all star teammates)

hakeem94 and JumpMan like this.
  4. Juxtaposed Jolt

Dude is 6 wins away from being a champion and a FMVP. And, perhaps most importantly, shedding this Pandemic P nickname.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

He already shed it cuz he is playing like Kawhi with Kawhi out. Tbh if I'm clippers I'm thinking of getting Kawhi out to give PG more help. Kawhi is a great player but cant stay healthy you dony want a Mr. Glass as a franchise player.

hakeem94 and Gabe0941 like this.
  6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think for me it has more to do with how the media backlash against all the replays basically resulted in the refs not reviewing an out of bounds play last game that they clearly should have as it was the exact same play and again of the Suns.

Like I was listening to pundits on the radio after that game 2 and they were just like call it (where Booker touched it last technically) out of bounds on the Clippers, no replay and move on and if it glanced off the Suns player last so be it, the “intention” of the play was the defender hitting the ball out of bounds. And replays are taking too long (agreed) so you can’t replay all that stuff. And my mind was blown … because sure replays take too long but the ball was in actuality off of Booker.

Well as a result of that they purposefully didn’t call replays there at the end of the last game. That kind of angered me … like what’s the point of it if you’re me going to use it?

Anyway then the dumb flagrant in Bev while somehow the inadvertent elbow to PGs face wasn’t even reviewed despite the fact those have been called flagrants now for multiple years just confused me.

Don’t get me wrong… i think the flagrant softness is crazy… but call it consistent at least.

the Jae foul they tried to contest at the end was almost the icing on the cake. Can you imagine seeing that replay l, or being Crowder, it clearly showing a foul, and being aghast and like “nah were challenging this… maybe they’ll give it to us anyway… hahahahaha!!! [evil laugh]”

#586 JayZ750, Jun 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    hakeem94 likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

not Bev though. Someone needs to clean his clock.

Downtown Sniper and Reeko like this.
  8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Now folks are just making stuff up.

Pandaemonaeon and macho GRANDE like this.
  9. Juxtaposed Jolt

Suns still have a 3-2 lead. Why are you acting like the Suns just got eliminated?

macho GRANDE and RedRedemption like this.
  10. roslolian

roslolian Member

They arent eliminated but the fact that they are struggling with Kawhi out means its a chokejob by Cp3. Booker is like KD sg version so he may bail the team out, but that doesnt change Cp3 choking.

11. HardenVolumeOne

saw this posted on realgm

CP3 needs to be benched

Maybe it’s the effects of covid , or the postseason yips have made their way. But if the Suns have any chance to win this series (it’s already pretty low) they need to bench CP3 and start Payne and play more uptempo. CP has ruined their flow, is flopping around for an Oscar , and looks terrible. His cliff is right around the corner at any minute .

The only question is if Monty has the guts to do it.

They're 2-0 in the series without Cp3 and 1-2 with him.( easily could be 0-3 without the valley-oop)

They basically beat the Lakers with Cp3 being a liability in every game besides game 4.

hakeem94, macho GRANDE and JumpMan like this.
  12. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You say 6 wins like it's easy. o_O

Paul George has proven to be a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, but perhaps there is a key. For the Clipper's sake, let's hope that key is not Chauncey.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Covid clearly ****s people up. Westbrook played unusually bad after he came back from Covid AND a quad.

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Cp3 looking like he did before the rockets traded him. No way suns would win this series if kawhi was healthy the way cp3 is playing.....and they still might lose. I have no doubt this is going 7. They dont really have an answer for the small ball. They cant get stops and cp3 is walking the ball up all game so offense is ass too.

hakeem94, macho GRANDE and JumpMan like this.
  15. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Clippers should be up 3-2 if it wasn't for that last second alley oop slam from Ayton. Also could have potentially won the series tonight if their offense wasn't completely bad in Game 4 near the end.

JumpMan likes this.
  16. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Lol stop it. Its not because of covid. Hes vaccinated and said he had no symptoms. Cp3 is ******** the bed right now.

hakeem94 and JumpMan like this.
  17. WestendMassive

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I ain't watching no Clippers - Bucks finals unless the building caves in on them while they play.

DreamShook and B-Bob like this.
  19. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Too soon?

RedRedemption and DreamShook like this.
  20. TimDuncanDonaut

Monty or Ty, who can do a better heimlich?

WestendMassive likes this.