1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Giannis was actually very good, I was impressed today... He actually got out of the 2nd round with Tucker on his team. Just that is impressive...

hakeem94 and bmelo like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

And this how, I know you know nothing about basketball.

3. Salvy

Salvy Member

Whaaa? I was pulling for Harden, just one time I wanted Harden to take over in a game 7. Or at least try, the way he played today is the way he always played in game 7's here. I don't know that I can continue believing he will have that game anymore.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Aight I get Harden, MDA and Morey.... They all did some great things here, Tucker I don't get. Am I missing something?

5. HP3

HP3 Member

You werent pulling for him. And Im now reallizing I got baited into many arguments with people who dont care about facts and just hate the man. My apologies for any ad hominem here, its just a game lol. And you know what, Im more concerned about the draft pick.
    Did you not watch Tucker play for us at all? Or in this series?

DatRocketFan likes this.
  6. Salvy

Salvy Member

I actually was, if he left Houston at least have something to show for. He joined a super team, the team of his chosing and that put our team in a tough spot. Yeah, that really pissed me off. But I was able to take the homer glasses off and see Harden in a different light. Flaws and all. And an he sure has some great ones, they all do. But Harden, he just does not have it. Maybe next year? Maybe.....

Tucker was bad ass in 2017, 2018..... Ever since I just haven't seen anything special, undersized hustle player getting torched by Durant again. Then again he is not meant to carry any types of loads other than guard the other teams best player and hustle. Points from him are just a plus....

Oh and yeah, I'm excited for that pick... Hoping its a good one!!!! Cmon Hakeem!

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Congrats to @malakas.

Darn good series.

malakas and Hakeemtheking like this.
  8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Giannis after two seasons of disappointments and coming up short - finally has his breakout series.

40 points 13 rebs 5 assists on 15-24 FG 8-14 FT Just a massive game in a game 7.

For the series he averaged 32 points 13 rebounds on 59% TS

If he keeps this up for the rest of the postseason, he'll be right next to KD in the best player in the NBA debate.

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Dude what a harden hater. "The way he played today is the way he always played in game 7." The dude is fking injured with a hammy, he shouldn't have been playing.

If u gonna hate the man be upfront about it. All these harden haters acting like bitter exes.

#3509 DatRocketFan, Jun 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    TEXNIFICENT and HP3 like this.
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Harden with another early playoff exit, everything is as it should be

hakeem94, dmenacela and CK Johnson like this.
  11. TimDuncanDonaut

hamstring more serious than a 'flu'... at the time when 'flu game' happend, thought it was slightly overrated

*runs away before MJ fans with tomatoes.

HP3 likes this.
  12. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Is it wrong to be this gleeful that the nets lost? I’m freaking over the moon. Honestly the only thing that could have made this year worse (other than losing our draft pick to OKC -stay tuned) is if Harden won a championship after screwing us over. Thank god that’s not a possibility anymore. And thank god another “super team” is out of the mix. I hope they start blaming each other in the offseason and the whole thing blows up on them. And I also think it’s legit to tag Harden as a clutch underperformer in the playoffs. Nice to see him shrink in the big moment with another team.

13. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Giannis beat 2 superstars? Without Middleton the Bucks would be no where. He doesn’t get the credit he deserves. When the Bucks win it’s always Giannis this Giannis that. Middleton has bailed them out time and again.

bro2044 and seemoreroyals like this.
  14. HP3

HP3 Member

And Giannis didnt even beat 2 superstars LMAO. Durant outperformed him and Harden was on one leg.

luckyman76 and Little Bit like this.
  15. fattz

fattz Member

I feel for Harden; did all he could. It’s sad, really wish he was still in the playoffs when the “lottery” happens.

16. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

just glad to see that narcissistic asshat continue his losing ways... i guess KD wasnt enough 'help' either...lol...

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Not a Basketball "exploizay"

lol

Entropy and JayGoogle like this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

19. T for 3

T for 3 Member

All the Nets fans on this forum pretending to be Rockets fans would tell you that you are a bad person for rejoicing in another team's failure. Of course they are wrong, Any real Rockets fan who cares about the Rockets future should be hoping for the Nets to fail in the most disastrous fashion possible. Be over the moon, my friend.

LessJess and Aruba77 like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I was emotionally linked but we never had coitus. I am positive.