1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Yeah, I have read your soccer "takes", and like most of your takes here, leaves a lot to be desired frankly, lol

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Find where I specifically said the Rockets should make a move for McGrady when he was in Orlando.

There is like none.

I wasn't even around.

So just because I defended some player a while ago is a reason for you to be harping on it, it is funny indeed.

Quite frankly, I do not answer or am obliged to feed you with information, if you do not like it, it is really fine with me.

The feelings are mutual, your personality on the webs is also a lot to take in.

So there you have it, move on.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

4. H.D.

H.D. Member

You want "us" to miss the pick because "us" is not the Rockets to you, rather the dudes who keep texting Harden wanting to suck him off.

True Rocket likes this.
  5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Don’t bet on it. If he is trash then he’ll get criticized, but he’s not gonna be trash. At worst hes gonna be our Rockets-fan version of Harden “trash” which is like 30/8/8 on 40%. If he does that and they lose the national media will blame someone else. Probably Kyrie.

#4925 STR8Thugg, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    jiggyfly likes this.
  6. STR8Thugg

Yeah, nope, not buying that.

If he had come into training camp in shape instead of looking like the alcoholic uncle at the BBQ, and actually been locked in, then this season could have gone much differently. He wanted Westbrook here, and his buddy hated it, and peaced out. BECAUSE OF HIM.

Not to mention if Morey had stayed around Harden’s fat, happy ass would still be here canceling practices and doing shenanigans, and it would be 10x worse bc he doesn’t respect Silas, but regardless of all that he would’ve still balled and the West is wide open so who knows.

But don’t go defending him on that bullshit when you know damn well if Morey stayed, Harden would have stayed and played with whoever.

7. STR8Thugg

On second thought if he did that there would probably be some clowning but I don’t see it happening.

And with BKN he’s not shooting himself into oblivion. At this point I think the only thing that stops them from at least a finals run is injuries

#4927 STR8Thugg, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Seriously Jeremy Lin and tmac is retired and this thread doesn't even have anything to do with them.

Go troll in those idiotic Lin or tmac thread and obsess over him and his fans there. This thread is meant to troll, root, analyze, observe and comment on harden and the nets

9. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would have enjoyed him more here if he was more like that, especially in so many games when other guys were red hot but he still took twice as many shots, even when he was cold as ice.

10. lionaire

lionaire Member

feelsbadman

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Much differently as in instead of finishing as the worst team in the league, we make the playoffs and go out in the 1st round instead? Lol, who cares?

only delusionals think this Rockets team could’ve accomplished anything of note

Play with whoever, or play with KD or Kyrie? Very tough choice right there

D-rock likes this.
  12. TimDuncanDonaut

An excuse to post Malika. Hopefully good MRI result.

D-rock likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol that mouth.

JumpMan likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

this shouldn't enrage me as much as it does, lol

Still thinking about the Lakers Game essentially ending Harden's time with the Rockets makes me want to punt this tweet into the sun despite it being a tweet of well wishes for Harden

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hopefully next season he won't wear a fat suit to work himself back into shape.

juanm34 likes this.
  16. BigTex

BigTex Member

He had a fantastic first round

#1 Win Shares
    #1 Box Plus/Minus
    #1 VORP
    #1 PER
    #1 ORTG
    #2 TS%
    And only 19th highest Usage %

D-rock likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

don’t want the next superstar the rockets get that potentially becomes a threat to hakeems greatness to go through what harden did here. That’s all I was referring too. Maybe if we draft josh giddey or Corey kispert and they become dominant players they will be safe from “I have grown to hate_____ or the trade_____ type threads in the garm. European players on this site like scola, dmo, dragic and others were always treated better on this site than their black peers. Plz I don’t want cade Cunningham to go through this foolishness that harden went through

18. STR8Thugg

I like how you conveniently sidestepped the Daryl Morey deal...and how he would've been here hungover, cancelling practices, ballin' out, and gettin' paid. He would have been just fine with that. As soon as he realized it wasn't gonna be Daryl's coddle-culture he decided to peace, and in the worst way possible after this organization did everything he asked for.

Dude, I loved James Harden as a Rocket, but go on defending him if you must, that **** is burnt toast in my book.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

I ignored it because it was dumb…he wanted to win a title, period end of story

D-rock, jiggyfly and ico4498 like this.
  20. STR8Thugg

You're completely dense if you think in a situation where Morey stuck around it would have played out like this. He wanted to win a title the past 5 years too. Gimme a ****ing break. I don't have time for this revisionist history nonsense.