1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Donald J. Trump
    1:00pm May 9, 2021

So now even our Kentucky Derby winner, Medina Spirit, is a junky. This is emblematic of what is happening to our Country. The whole world is laughing at us as we go to hell on our Borders, our fake Presidential Election, and everywhere else!

Kim likes this.
  4. bobrek

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Nazi style propaganda out of Trump's mouth continues. What a psychopath.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

#2726 No Worries, May 16, 2021
    Last edited: May 17, 2021
    mdrowe00 and deb4rockets like this.
  7. No Worries

mdrowe00, B-Bob and deb4rockets like this.
  8. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL, they should have known better.

9. DonatelloLimestone

I'm a little worried about posting quotes from people at the risk of being accused of being too negative, but here goes:
    "
    “Perception is more important than reality. If someone perceives something to be true, it is more important than if it is in fact true. This doesn't mean you should be duplicitous or deceitful, but don't go out of your way to correct a false assumption if it plays to your advantage.”

― Ivanka Trump, The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life"

"“I've read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I've made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.”
    ― Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal "

"“I've read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I've made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.”
    ― Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal "
    -The evangelical president, ladies and gentleman.

"“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”
    ― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal "
    -People forget, at the time he took on Apprenticeship, which led to a massive public image repair. He was in heavy, heavy debt, doing pizza hut commercials. But reality show does a great job, thats also how we got our criminal justice reform leader, Kim Kardashian.

“Unite to win. Divide to conquer.”
    ― Donald Trump, Midas Touch

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”
    ― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.”
    ― Donald Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

“building a brand may be more important than building a business.”
    ― Donald Trump, Midas Touch

“You don't reward failure by promoting those responsible for it, because all you get is more failure.”
    ― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

"
    “Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated.”
    ― Donald Trump

"“point is that the real money isn’t made in real estate by spending the top dollar to buy the best location. You can get killed doing that, just as you can get killed buying a bad location, even for a low price. What you should never do is pay too much, even if that means walking away from a very good site. Which is all a more sophisticated way of looking at location.”
    ― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal "
    - -https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kushner-family-escapes-burden-of-666-fifth-ave-via-lease-agreement-with-brookfield-2018-08-05
    Go read about a C student getting into harvard after coincidentally they claim no connection, his father who was not an alum, made a 2 million dollar donation.
    -That guy was running half the initiatives in our country...

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

This is exactly why the Republicans should not be endorsing the worst President in History! He's nothing but a con, a bully, and a liar. He checks enough of the boxes on a psychiatric evaluation to get diagnosed as a full blown sociopath/psychopath. He's a dangerously disturbing man, unfit to serve, and certainly to lead

pugsly8422 and Blatz like this.
  11. bobrek

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is like the new Jeremy Lin thread

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Look at that bulge!

14. No Worries

15. No Worries

16. No Worries

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

Libtards always taking things out of context. We all know Trump hasn’t dressed himself in 50 years.

Right @dachuda86

18. cdastros

cdastros Member

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

When you think of selling steaks at The Sharper Image, what’s the first thought that comes to your mind?