1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Semifinals] (2)Brooklyn vs. (3)Milwaukee

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jun 4, 2021.

?

Nets vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jun 5, 2021.
  1. Nets in 4

6.6%
  2. Nets in 5

9.2%
  3. Nets in 6

51.3%
  4. Nets in 7

13.2%
  5. Bucks in 7

7.9%
  6. Bucks in 6

10.5%
  7. Bucks in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Wild this sorry bucks team is better than anyone in the west this year

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. i3artow i3aller

#342 i3artow i3aller, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  3. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden never being injured in Houston and now boom in Brooklyn = karma

don grahamleone and Jontro like this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

What super competitive elite athlete wouldn’t care if his team still very much had success without him? That’s literally the reason Durant left Golden State?

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Chuck hit his infamous guarantee pregame for the bucks. It was over for the bucks before it started lol. If anyone follows his picks pregame just go opposite and you would easily be up in money

SamFisher likes this.
  6. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao you are delusional. Imagine thinking Durant was better after he climbed on the back of a 73 win team that won without him. You don’t know ****. Here’s something more for you Curry is better than Durant too. Durrant has never been the best player on a championship team

7. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

This right here. Milwaukee should be better in future games given this was one of their worst shooting games all year.

Though if it doesn't change, it probably cements the assessment of Bud not being creative enough offensively and Middleton as not being a consistent clutch performer.

8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Gritty and tough (two words not usually associated with the nets) win for the Nets. Loved their intensity and how free they played.

Giannis, Bud, Jrue and Middleton still got a ton to prove. The regular season and the postseason is two different animals. Accomplishments, stats and success you have in one has little meaning if you cant succeed in the other. They've consistently disappointed... here's hoping they put up a better showing in game 2.

Hoping this series goes 7 & Harden makes it back soon. But this series can still be epic and entertaining even without Harden.

@francis 4 prez lol you called it... I see Harden fans here and elsewhere wanting the Nets to lose when just a few hours earlier they were cheering for the opposite. Think people who rooted against Harden has always rooted and continues to root against the Nets tho.

9. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, Barkley's picks are worse than Lee Corso picks on Saturday game days.

10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

karma for what?

11. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

No Harden and Green..... Kyrie only scoring 25 points from 26 shots, KD only scoring 29 points from 25 shots. That is not a good look for the Bucks. They honestly should be winning the game if that happens. If Kyrie and KD have 25 shots plus each next game, they're easily scoring over 70 plus points.

This should boost the confidence of the Nets. I suspect Harden may miss the next 10 days, unless they want to see how he does day-to-day due to it being the playoffs.

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  12. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Maybe for some. I'm a Rockets fan. My rooting against the Nets this year is purely in my interest of their Big 3 leaving or retiring by 2023 when all their picks come to the Rockets. Harden will get his ring no matter what, I just want it to be in 2022.

hakeem94 and DreamShook like this.
  13. Asian Sensation

Did you know Steph and the Warriors lost to the Cavs without Durant? Also it would very likely be 3 X Champion and 3 X Finals MVP if he didn’t go down against us. You know the series that Harden failed to capitalize on. Your hero has a lot of catching up to do to be considered better than Durant. Riding his coattails isn’t going to help. Like I said Durant >>>>>>> Harden.

J.R. likes this.
  14. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Imagine a PHX vs. BKN finals where Harden is out due to a hamstring injury.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Leave Giannis open

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

curry was on a stacked roster his entire career lol, owner spending money like its toilet paper. and no finals mvps.. couldnt even make the playoffs this year

this nets team is more dangerous offensively with harden than any of those warriors teams lol, and the numbers back it up. Thats why curry stan himself Ben Taylor hasnt made a video in what seems like forever lol. This nets team is greatest offensive team in history, only thing that can slow them down is injuries

#356 HardenVolumeOne, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    HP3 likes this.
  17. HardenVolumeOne

brick freak

Rudyc281 likes this.
  18. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

There's a difference between feeling some sort of way when your team wins without you and feeling that is more important or caring more about credit than your team's success.

As I stated, I'm sure Harden has "SOME" feelings of wanting individual glory and credit but I doubt or wouldn't presume to ascribe that to be is his primary motivation. IMO his main motivation is TEAM success, be part of a championship winning team and the individual accolades secondary.

19. i3artow i3aller

20. HardenVolumeOne

both harden and durant are better than any version of curry. Curry's career efp drops by 9.2% with draymond off the court with him. luka( baby harden) is better than curry too

Harden this playoffs has been better than any verson of curry. This nets team would run those warriors teams off the court( keep in mind harden is playing with a post acchilles durant). Hell harden and a washed cp3 almost did in 2018 lol. This nets team is the most dominant offensive team in history when harden, durant, and irving play

also curry zero finals mvps.. if the warriors won in 2016, draymond would have won it

if the iggy didnt win it in 2015.. lebron would have won it

in 2019 if the warriors win, klay would have won it

curry is a choker that has been constantly bailed out by his superior supporting cast. Look at ja morant this year, and look at his roster compared to curry. Warriors overspending and still curry cant lead flied to **** lol