1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2021 NFL Draft] 3rd Rd Texans Select Davis Mills QB Stanford

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Fantasma Negro, Apr 30, 2021.

1. H.D.

H.D. Member

You have Klan vibes but that doesn't mean I have a copy of your membership card.

2. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You have Quanel vibes but don’t see you returning anyone’s stolen money.

You’re a ****ing clown man, a racist piece of shyt honestly.
    And I’ll ask again, you assuming I’m white?

raining threes likes this.
  3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

And I get it, Mills isn’t the right color for your racist ass.

4. raining threes

Cosby is a convicted sexual predator.

Watson is at the least a sexual deviant and at worst a sexual predator.

While you're playing the race card and supposedly thinking everybody who thinks Watson is a sexual predator because of Watson's race, did you ever take into account that 90% of the women who've made claims against Watson are minorities? So maybe you are the star gazing racist type guy. Regular minorities dont seem to matter much in your world. Attitudes like yours is what sets minorities back. SMH

cmoak1982 likes this.
  5. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The vast majority of these "therapists" are operating illegally eg..no license. It's pretty naive for you to think at least some of them don't offer other services to attract clients. Those type of therapists would get pissed if you didn't want extra services. It's how they make their money. Watson is a sex addict, that's all we can say for certain at this point.

FLASH21 likes this.
  6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

The vast majority are professionals, whether fully licensed therapists or esthetician’s that he searched out.
    Stop the victim blaming and trying to paint the victims as the predators.

There is tons of evidence at this point that he’s doing unwanted things to normal therapy and beauty professionals. Including from people that have defended him.
    He’s closer to a predator than a sex addict.

7. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

You don't know what you are talking about. The bolded ones below are licensed in Texas. Why don't you stop being emotional and look at both sides of this? There isn't tons of evidence. There are tons of unproven accusations. It looks HORRIBLE that a professional athlete is frequently seeking out non-professional massage therapists. Try using that fact against Watson.

Larkesha Christie: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Lineth Balza: Licensed Massage Therapist in FLORIDA
    Chelcie Bell: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Toi Garner: student permit
    Rebecca Leigh Nagy: Licensed Massage Therapist
    Robinitta Miller: Licensed Massage Therapist
    LaToya Johnson Hanks: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Marchelle Davis: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Kimberly Brice: Licensed Massage Therapist in GEORGIA
    Kyla Hayes: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Jessica Wright: Licensed Massage Therapist
    Christina LeeJ: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Samantha Harris: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Tangee Johnson: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Kaylan Hurrington: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Lauren Baxley: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Tavi Turner: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Krystle Da Rosa: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Sheneé Lawson: couldn't find her in the Texas Licensing database
    Ashley Solis: Licensed Massage Therapist

8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

No you keep making excuses for a potential rapist.
    You bolded the women licensed only in Texas. First he didn’t just assault women from Texas. Secondly, there were several that said that wasn’t their profession and he coerced them into massage anyway.
    You and others are trying to insinuate these women are Instagram whores, when the truth is almost all of them are professionals in some form or fashion. Whether it be esthetician, masseuse, becoming a masseuse or employees at spas.

I know you want to stick up for your hero QB, be a better person first.

The SI article laid it all out there as well, he’s “defense” has even questioned his tactics.

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Why is there littering of Deshaun **** in this thread?

10. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

My bad

11. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

All good.

Each time I see this thread bumped up, I keep thinking there's news on him and it's D&D crap instead. :)

12. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Learn how to take an L, please. I blow your assertion that the majority of them are licensed out of the water and you come back with this. The 2 women you are referring to are not licensed in Texas, you know, where the massage occurred.

Jesus man, you do know that people who charge for a massage and who aren't licensed are committing a criminal act no matter the circumstance or location. Them being coerced is an accusation at this point. It's laughable that you call people who are knowingly breaking the law professionals.

Sec. 455.352. Criminal Penalty
    (a) A person commits an offense if the person is required to be licensed under this chapter and the person:

(1) knowingly violates Section 455.151, 455.159, 455.202(b), 455.203(a) or (c), 455.204(b) or (c), or 455.205(b), (c), or (d); or

(2) collects a fee or any other form of compensation for massage therapy without being licensed under this chapter.

(a-1) A person commits an offense if the person is required to be licensed under this chapter and the person knowingly violates Section 455.205(a). An offense under this subsection is a Class B misdemeanor, unless the actor has previously been convicted one or two times of an offense under this subsection, in which event it is a Class A misdemeanor. If the actor has previously been convicted three or more times of an offense under this subsection, the offense is a state jail felony.

(b) An owner or operator of a massage establishment commits an offense if the person knowingly violates Section 455.151(a), 455.155(d), 455.202(a), 455.204(b) or (c), or 455.205(d). An offense under this subsection is a Class B misdemeanor, unless the actor has previously been convicted one or two times of an offense under this subsection, in which event it is a Class A misdemeanor. If the actor has previously been convicted three or more times of an offense under this subsection, the offense is a state jail felony.

(c) An owner or operator of a massage school commits an offense if the person knowingly violates Section 455.151(a), 455.159, 455.203(a) or (c), 455.204(b) or (c), or 455.205(b), (c), or (d).

(d) Except as provided by Subsections (a-1), (b), and (e), an offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.

(e) If it is shown at the trial of an offense under this section that the defendant has been previously convicted of an offense under this section, the offense is a Class A misdemeanor.

Deshaun Watson is likely guilty of solicitation. I'm not defending him. I've said Watson should be suspended. Also, I think he's a total ******* for his trade demands.

You sir, have no business telling anyone else how to act. Don't let emotion cloud your judgement.

13. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You haven’t blown anything but your own foot.
    You’re missing the point, none are Instagram whores. All are legitimate professionals, employed at legitimate spas.
    Now, maybe your experiences with seedy rub and tugs may differ. That anecdotal experience doesn’t mean these women are prostitutes.

raining threes and cbass like this.
  16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

And I’m done with it here.

Here’s to Mills being a franchise QB

raining threes and Rudyc281 like this.
  17. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Unlicensed equals legitmate. LMAO More emotion from you. See ya in the other thread,

18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You are literally the only one with emotion here. Fallen hero is hard to not stick up for

19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Is Mills unlicensed?

Asking for a friend.

20. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

I appreciate you bringing the other perspective to the board, but licensed or not the sheer number of accusations is fairly damning. I don't know that 70% of the women aren't confirmed professionals is unusual or not. You would think a man of his means would only want to use certified professionals, that is unless a professional massage was not his true objective. Couple that with him flying a therapist from out of state and its downright bizarre the lengths he went to satisfy his needs. I hope he seeks help and if he wronged those women, I believe he needs to be held accountable.

BTW, as a young man I loved to watch Pistol. Watched his movie and read his book.