1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin's Useful Idiot At Work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. DonatelloLimestone

Let alone it was trump that sent and sold arms to Ukraine when obama refused to

Its not always so cut and dry, I say this thinking Trump is a massive shameless sociopathic con who is only "trump first" who had some benefit of being a disruptor but his primary incentive was his own brand and not much beneath the surface

tinman likes this.
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Uh, yeah no - Trump and Russia was cut, dried, placed in a mold, then that mold was sent to a factory in Guangzhou and mass produced to several million annual units. The original mold was sent to a vault in the Kremlin, where it remains to this day.

Not really anything about current Biden administration policy or Obama administration policy (LOL!) has anything to do the above series of events.

3. DonatelloLimestone

I thnk he was very, very weak. i think Trump was absolutely embarassing in his press conferences with russia, "He strongly denied this" and then began questioning our own men. its an odd thing to see people cheer on him against CIA and FBI when so many of them are the same cops and army men he demands support or you're not really american of. The cult of Trump is a very,very weird one to witness. Let alone to Saudi, "he strongly denied"
    It was an absolute embarassment and his armchair style of diplomacy just took away a lot of american legitimacy. Those also don't change that the above two, both the arms deals to ukraine and biden's pipeline that was held up aren't good critiques.
    Problems or stalemates come when its one side or the other, or one is infallible and they aren't wiling to call out for obamas bad or indecisions, biden's likewise, or trumps...only winners are incumbents who point fingers, retain power, and the tribal media.

4. DonatelloLimestone

"Biden defended Israel. “I find it fascinating — people talk about, ‘Has Israel gone too far?’ No one talks about whether Israel’s justified in the first place,” he said on “Meet the Press.” Unless critics of Israel recognize that it was a victim of terrorism, he said, “I think it’s awful — I think it’s a secondary question whether Israel’s gone too far.” Biden said his “only criticism of the Israelis is they’re not that great at public relations.” He compared Israel’s attacks on Gaza and Lebanon to the U.S. invasion and occupation of Afghanistan after the September 11 attacks. “It’s a little bit like the same thing we had when we went into Afghanistan,” Biden said at a press conference in July 2006. “We went into Afghanistan, remember, we took out a wedding party by accident? Remember, we took out — with these very sophisticated missiles we had, we accidentally killed some citizens? Was ever a war more justified than us going into Afghanistan? I can’t think of any war since World War II more justified. Yet innocents got killed in us trying to protect America’s interests.”"

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. DonatelloLimestone

Whats the picture trying to say,I got no idea, is this like a twitter meme or something?

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden is helping Russia. Where is everyone now?

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

9. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

You have been watching too much faux news. Your time would be better spent trying to break the clutch trump and trumpism has on your views of the world. It's a cross between disingenuous and irresponsible the way hannity and others over at faux news are trying anything they can to get some sort of issue on Biden. "Putin's Puppy? My ass. That title is reserved for the disgraced, twice impeached, one term loser, you know who I am talking about.

BlastOff, Blatz and deb4rockets like this.
  10. DonatelloLimestone

I think the problem is this fox vs x, trump, vs x.
    Can we evaluate them on their own accord and see that they are both disappointing?
    Trump, was obviously embarassing. He had an utter embrassing press conference with putin where he looked weak, began questioning our own american intelligence, same people often feed up from the police and army to continue to serve the nation, and just bent over for putin. He did the same with MBS. ITs on odd thing when he does this, people say what are you supposed to be doing, then on the other hand they say he tells it like it is, straight shooter. Basically the goal post changes in defense of him in any case.

I hope you're not doing the same with Biden. So far He's given in the pipleline they wanted badly. Also trump sold ukraine the ammo that obama wouldn't. The media, inlcuding fox just benefits when they play it like sports teams and make it tribal, but politics has a little more angle towards it rather than one vs the other. I suppose trump was so embarrassingly amateur that any breathing thing is a breath of fresh air that doesn't make everything about themselves like a toddler, but that doesn't mean biden has done a good job. his history has been terrible in decision making and costly, hopefully he learns from that, some things he hasn't again. So sitll a breath of fresh air from trump? Sure, but thats not the conversation unless all you watch is fox vs cnn or msnbc or any of these entertainment politics shows.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  11. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

I know Biden is old. I know he is boring. But he is doing exactly what he needs to do to attempt to unravel the mess left to him by his inept predecessor. And he is having to try to make policy dealing with the likes of mcconnell, hawley, and cruz all of which are all in on obstructing and continuing the big lie. Therefore comparing the two, Biden is far superior to the disgraced, twice impeached loser that Biden beat by over 7,000,000 votes.

In regards to media. Wife and I are both political junkies. Honestly though we do not spend as much time as we would like watching faux, oan or newsmax as one can only take so much propaganda laced opinion. CNN and MSNBC are much more reliant on facts and truth. MSNBC overall is a little further to the left than we like but here lately they have been right on the nose in their analysis of the Jan 6 insurrection and the threats that are country will continue to face from the far right that has completely taken over what is left of the GOP.

BlastOff, ROCKSS, adoo and 3 others like this.
  12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. NewRoxFan

Memories of past G7's

Amiga likes this.
  15. foh

foh Member

So weird to see an American mainstream channel hype up a guy who is known for total suppression of free press in his country, using US as a boogie man to ensure his own popularity, pretty much a dictator with nuclear weapons directed at us and our nato allies and who has hated America's guts since his Soviet KGB operative days.

Of course Putin thinks Trump is extra ordinary - the bozo almost brought down American democracy and is still believed to be Messiah that will ascend power by end of the year by his cult followers. How is that news or news worthy?

Ever since they fired their real news people, the site is total crap.

Almost feels like we need to return to McCarthyism

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/putin-trump-extraordinary-individual-biden-career-man

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...all that's part of the fun.

...makes no sense to jump a shark that doesn't have any teeth.;)

18. NewRoxFan

putin's biggest fear is the rebuilding and strengthening of U.S. relationships with European allies. trump is making putin's case...

foh likes this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. DonatelloLimestone

I agree, Trump is an assclown whose diplomacy was about as consistent and intentioned as his emotional tweeting. OK, so lets put that aside that Trump may have been the dumbest diplomat in recent history

This isn't a fox news matter, biden paved away and approved russians pipeline that even trump blocked(yes trump was embarassing in his meeting with trump and the PR afterwards, I agree with that) that doesnt change teh policy and a major leverage in lining in russia, biden just gave up on.

Guys, partisans, its ok election is done. Trump lost, he was terrible, but now biden has power. He has had a history of supporting hawkish and dumb wars, bad domestic agreements, its ok to put the pressure and question him now, its needed rather than making this tribal. This from someone who thinks Trump first policy was shamelessly embarassing