1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Future City Uniform Ideas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Firebomb525, May 8, 2021.

1. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Your phone rings and its the one and only Tillman - he immediately shouts at you to shut up and listen. He needs suggestions for next year's city jerseys, and even for seasons beyond that. He couldn't afford to pay an actual conceptual artist or designer, but he is offering a $100 Landry's gift card for your ideas. He states that since you are a known Clutchfans user, you'd be the best (and cheapest) source of suggestions.

What say you? Descriptions and mock-ups welcome.

Starter suggestion: A modern take on the '96-'03 pinstripe uniforms. Kinda like what Indy did this year for their city jerseys. Pay me now Tilly.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

a plain white t shirt with tillmen's huge face on it

profit

tycoonchip, BigggReddd and CK Johnson like this.
  3. MettaWorldPete

It would be nice if we had cool city jerseys. The ones we have aren't hideous, they're just incredibly ****ing boring. I don't have any good ideas though. I would definitely pay for a purple jersey that said chopped and screwed, but I don't see that happening lol.

4. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Why would we want a modern take on one of the worst jerseys in the history of the NBA?

It's ketchup and mustard classics or GTFO.

Jturbofuel likes this.
  5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Would be better than luxury tax savings

[​IMG]

TimDuncanDonaut and Jontro like this.
  6. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Something to do with shitty traffic or obnoxiously loud modded cars

7. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Championship jerseys or bust

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

For god's sake, get rid of the Columbia Blue. It reminds me of the Oilers, which reminds me of Bud Adams.