1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What does Woke mean to you?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jiggyfly, May 3, 2021.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Woke = over the top PC

And now for something slightly related

ROCKSS likes this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This.

3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

As long as its white people, yes I know

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Are you a white activist? Because that seems to be 90% of your rhetoric in this subforum.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

No, silly. I just notice that there is a lot of racism here and that OVER 90% of it is directed at white people. So since I call it out now Im a “white activist”? Im not “anti racism” Im a “white activist”? Don’t you realize you are also being racist with your stupid question? If I was calling out rampant racism towards black people on this site, I doubt very much that you would ask me if I was a black activist.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think the focus should be for anyone who holds power to be aware of those who have inequitable access to power. If we work on fixing that first and foremost that progress will spread.

gifford1967 likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

Do you believe racism towards White people in the US effected their socioeconomic standing in this country at a systemic level like it effected Black and Native American communties where action is required to reverse it to mitigate the systemic socioeconomic damages done?

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Until you stop being racist toward white people, and learn to love everyone, you won’t get there.

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

There you are again. Excusing racism

10. fchowd0311

How is that excusing racism? You play a game of circular logic:

Someone brings up racism issues effecting Black people mostly carried out by a hegomony of White cultural identity in this country and you label that in itself as someone being racist.

You have to explain why it's racist that just blabbering it out of your ******* that it's racist with no nuance or explaination isn't comvicning and only sounds like trolling. You have labeled people racist here left and right more than any other posters.

Either you lack self-awareness or you are a troll which you would still lack self-awareness.

#90 fchowd0311, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    dobro1229 likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not being at all racist towards white people. It is my love for everyone that inspires me and drives me. Everyone, including white people are better off when we work to make progress against racism.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It's some blend of debate tactic to get you to back off of the topic, and a symptom of the Republican Nanny State where we have 40% of entitled white people who need to be told how special they are constantly, and have to feel like they are extra special little boys & girls that mommy still loves and how they are all going to heaven because they go to church on Easter and Christmas Eve, and when they were kids got dunked in bathwater in church in front of dozens of people.

MAGA FoxNews watchers all the way from Tomtra to Bobby to Texx all have one thing in common.... .they are big F-ing babies who take everything personally, and need to be coddled at every step of their life.

The world is not being RACIST towards you because they are calling you an entitled brat dude. Grow up.

13. fchowd0311

Ya. It's best just to ignore their crying wolf tactics of labeling anyone who brings up socioeconomic issues propagated by racism as a racist. It's very child like and when children have tantrums you ignore it to show their tantrums don't work.

FranchiseBlade and dobro1229 like this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I wonder if Bill Gates is divorcing his wife because she is white.... I mean... HE IS A LIBERAL so therefore he is racist towards white people for crying out loud.

FranchiseBlade and fchowd0311 like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I have told you why you are racist. You can talk all you want about how you aren’t and then slam all white people in your posts while your saying it. Thats your choice.

16. fchowd0311

You really haven't. You just leave with "you're racist" and I think you've done there with half the message board by now.

17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

keep up the circle jerk with your little anti white friends that keep liking your racist posts. It just makes me laugh at the hypocrisy here.

18. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

no just a few people. You are one of them.

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

So I’m a Trump guy? Because I call out obvious racism that happens to be directed at white people? That makes me “MAGA”?

This is what Im talking about. Too much stereotyping here. Im not a Trump guy. So your whole post is trash. Im not even a republican. Try to see beyond your CNN trash narratives.

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

adoo and jiggyfly like this.