1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Do you want to take the bet or not?

Stop getting caught up in your feelings and trying to come for me.

Everybody knows you have an agenda I am not the only who has called you out in this thread.

Why the hell do care what i do on here, put me on ignore so you can stop letting me in your head.

The fact that what I said has pissed you off so much and then lied about what I said is embarrassing.

So put up or shut up, show one instance of me condoning anything Watson has done.

Or are you not man enough to show and prove.

2. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao, only a true narcissist would think they’re worth an internet bet.

Im good man. You look like an ass-constantly.
    I’m not the put anyone on ignore type. I’ll respond literally every time you post. Just don’t say anything and it’s over. If not, cool with me.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So thanks for letting us all know that you just make **** up.

I have no idea why you responded to my post in the 1st place and then you get upset because I did not take the bait.

The post you responded to had nothing to do with you and you want me not say anything?

Stop letting my post hurt your feelings and please don't wade into **** that has nothing to do with you, I did not start this back and forth you did.

You sure seem to pay a lot of attention to what I post for some when I don't even think about you if you don't quote me, what's up with that?

You got a crush on me or something or did I just leave a mark from before?

4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty simple. It means that they are terrible at giving a massage and are really just rub and tuggers. Surely you know this is rampant with unlicensed therapists to the point that unlicensed therapists who are there to give only massages get propositioned regularly.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  5. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

So you think his behavior very well could have crossed lines... which could basically fit the definition of assault.

what are you missing?

dmoneybangbang and cmoak1982 like this.
  6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, what reality do you live in?
    Your comprehension is lacking my dude.
    No where does it say I’m making anything up. You’ve been called out by several posters now because of your bias-that is so obvious yet you can’t see it.

As to the post, I asked a question and you went off on a tangent from your broken way of thinking. Pro tip, stop looking for something that isn’t there and stop injecting your own way of thinking upon others. It’s broke.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Wham! Bam thank you Nick

cmoak1982 likes this.
  8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure that's the assumption Watson made, which is probably why he assumed he could do to them whatever he wanted and get away with it due to his wealth, celebrity status, and relative power over them. The argument that he assumed they were whores doesn't make them whores and even if they were.....and there's no evidence ANY of them were, it's illegal to sexually assault a prostitute.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There's no real evidence on either side besides he said she said. Both sides are sketchy on this deal.

jiggyfly likes this.
  10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I am not missing anything even you are saying they "could basically" fit the definition of assault.

Even you are describing a grey area, you are missing the fact that we agree on this but I am not gonna lock anybody up on a "could basically".

And we still don't know what and if he did anything and how criminal it was under the law.

Watson seems to be a perv but is that criminally or civilly liable?

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are making up the fact that I am on Watson side and that I condone sexual assault, you just said it a couple of post ago.

When challenged to show proof you folded like a lawn chair.

You have been called out the entirety of this thread with your bias for the Texans and attacking anybody that said anything bad about Cal.

Pro tip, stop quoting my post if they have nothing to do with so you will stop getting your feelings hurt when I call out your passive aggressive games.

12. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

If you think he crossed the line, yes. You’re talking yourself into the grey area yet readily admitting you think he crossed the line.

dmoneybangbang and cmoak1982 like this.
  13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

The standard for determination of liability in a civil lawsuit is by a preponderance of the evidence...not beyond a reasonable doubt. There are 22 cases (roughly)...if in any one of them a jury finds that there is just a bit more evidence to support his liability than not, he's going to be found liable for assault. Given the way trials work, it's very difficult for me to believe that 22 juries are all going to find one way or the other. He has to settle these cases at some point, because even one finding of allegation would be damning for him. The NFL needs far less to suspend him for a very long time...and sponsors aren't going near him for a while either, regardless, but particularly if even one of these women is successful in their suit against him with a finding of assault.

I'm not sure it can be overstated how extensive of a problem this is for Deshaun the longer it drags out.

dmoneybangbang, Nick and cmoak1982 like this.
  14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You are ridiculously ignorant. Not one person outside of you has called me out on anything.
    Several people have called you out because of your very noticeable bias.

Listen YOLO, you are a nobody to me, you don’t have any control over any emotions lol. I’m laughing at your ignorant ass, along with many others that you continue to try and defend yourself against. Poorly at that.
    Just admit you’re an angry bitter man and are a supporter of sexual abusers.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What?

You are all over the place, the grey area is if he did anything criminally, crossing a line does not meant that.

I really don't understand what your point is?

16. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You don’t understand much really.
    Just admit you are ignorant and support sexual assault. When you actually know what sexual assault is.

17. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Huh? You’re really having a hard time understanding what “crossing the line” is? What the hell is there a line for if its not to define right/wrong. Criminal/“innocent”?

And you’re wondering why people are calling you out as condoning some of this stuff.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

LOL.

Me angry?

Unlike you I don't take this place or anybody that serious. this is strictly for enjoyment especially calling out passive aggressive softies like you.

Ok I am a supporter of sexual abusers will that make your day go better and help you sleep at night.

You finally got me.

[​IMG]

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What have I condoned nicky?

I'll wait?

20. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

That’s the first step, now you can work on bettering yourself. I’m proud of you.