1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TO ALL D&D MEMBERS: Time to Tone It Down

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Jeff, Jan 11, 2011.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m still a Rockets and Stros fan even though they disappoint me a lot. Kinda how I feel about the USA.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Wut?

3. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

We no longer elect our representatives. It's not OUR Country anymore. It's whoever Dominion is controlled by. The Counters don't just count, they create the ballots the programming requires for the desired outcome. And everyone in the SWAMP is OK with it for now.

I can't wait for the purges of the co-conspirators that always happens after the Communists take over.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So…Dominion got Trump elected in 2016 and Biden in 2020? Why did they abandon Trump?

5. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

You're half right. Trump broke the algorithm in 2016 which is why Hitlary kept pitching hissy fits about the Russians stealing the election she thought she had stolen "fair and square."

In 2020, Trump again broke the Algorithm which required extraordinary measures in the wee hours the day after the election while they removed observers so they could change the programming to get BIDEN more votes. This time they made it work and stoles the Election from the People, not Trump.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Too obvious.

7. bobrek

How did Trump 'break the algorithm'?

8. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

The algorithm was broken by popular support by the people being far greater than the algorithm was designed to handle. They had to go back in and change the codes to produce turnouts of over 100% of eligible voters in many precincts. Even that wasn't enough so they had to count votes multiple times and switch votes where necessary. The counting machines ran out of INK. Vote totals for Trump went DOWN. Just think about it.

Or, just be happy the guy you support was successful stealing the election and call everyone else insurrectionists and arrest them for protesting, going to church, doxxing all dissenters for daring to practice the rights given by GOD and recognized in the bill of rights.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait so you mean there are people who aren’t Rockets fans ?
    @Clutch
    Please rat them out
    Non Rockets fans on the holy site
    Must be
    Deleted

10. bobrek

The guys I supported in 2016 and 2020 did not win. I didn't support any of the presidential candidates on the ballot. Nice try though.

Hmmmm... what rights were given by God that people are not allowed to practice? No one prevents me from attending Mass or practicing/observing my Catholic faith. I am not prevented from following the commandments or the teachings of Jesus.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

So you actually believe that 2020 was a legitimate election and Demensia Biden won? LOL!

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There has been zero proof of anyone stealing the election.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He barely squeaked out wins in the Midwest which gave him the electoral college win.

Once in office, he did nothing to broaden his voting base while in office.

Then in 2020 he lambasted mail-in voting. While the Democrat team did not. They encouraged it.

It isn't surprising that he didn't win those states in the Midwest. It wasn't cheating. If the Democrats cheated they wouldn't have lost seats in the house.

Trump's team had had ample opportunities to prove any illegal voting schemes or vote counting. They pleaded their cases before Republican judges including those appointed by Trump.

They lost almost all of them. When it came time to put up actual evidence rather than inaccurate Facebook memes, they lost horribly.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  13. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

We're on two different planets. Newsome has been going out of his way to target churches including intruding into the sanctuaries on Sundays. Canada has as well. In fact, Planned Parenthood seems to be the ONLY essential Service that gets an exemption.

14. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

Bought judges refusing to hear evidence is not a lack of evidence. It IS an indication they are afraid to hear evidence.

15. H.D.

H.D. Member

"Communists" like Tilman Fertitta and the NBA owners, who pool all revenues then re-distribute equally?

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

They heard what evidence Trump's team presented. Some of the judges were appointed by Trump himself.

There has been zero proof presented to support the accusation that judges were bought. ZERO

Trump is a poor loser. But I doubt even he believes the election was stolen. If he did, he would have hired a real legal team with respected constitutional lawyers. Instead he has Rudy. If he believed the election was stolen why didn't he use all of the money donated to his "defense" fund for fighting the case. Instead, he used half of the donations to pay his election debts. He conned people. That's not something a person in his position would do if he truly believed the election was stolen.

cmlmel77 and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Newsome hasn't been targeting churches at all.

18. H.D.

H.D. Member

Julian Assange's heroism gave Trump the victory in 2016. Trump repaid Assange ... by refusing to pardon him. Trump was not an ideologue, rather a grifter with an uncommon eloquence that could bamboozle those with lower IQs. Seeing MAGA-ts starry-eyed takes me to this scene:

19. bobrek

What God given right have I been prevented from having/using?

#959 bobrek, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
  20. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You have cracked the code of the Luxury Tax. It is a communist takeover of the NBA.