1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. Along with evidence and all the bag of tricks and list a lawyer would go down.

I thought watson was innocent. Then it was 2 then 3 then 9 then 22..
    Somewhere around then I changed my mind and I think watson is a creeper. I dont need buzzbee to make me feel this way.
    Honestly i have zero idea if civil or criminal and what makes what. I know i wouldnt want him acting like that if my daughter was legit massseuse. Heck even if my daughter was a hoe no means no. This dude crossed that line.
    Ive been around strippers that suck dick but you cant touch them. Sounds like hes a punk more than anything.

That said I still think watson gets relative wrist slap and plays by week 8

houston19519 and jiggyfly like this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I don't see how him being a creep wins in a civil case especially since he is not denying he had sexual contact with these women.

Maybe if its all women but even that does not guarantee a win and it definitely does not mean a settlement.

3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Fields has only had one good season as well. Last year he wasn’t good.
    But.....Wilson arm talent, accuracy and playmaking ability is second to none in this draft.

4. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Ive been around strippers that suck dick but you cant touch them.”
    -Socrates

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I finally read all of that and if true will cause a lot of doubt.

I can't believe Buzzbee did not check all of this out, the coming to his home and reaching out to him for further appointments really changes the narratives.

I always thought having this many complaintaints would be an issue for Buzzbee because thats to many potential weak links and I knew some of these women where the backpage types.

Gonna be hard to ignore all of this stuff and focus on the best cases.

Solis looks to at least have been overdramatic saying she could not provide services again.

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Last year he was certainly not bad.

he had a couple of bad games.

7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

He wasn’t good either. And had far more talent than Wilson surrounding him

8. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

And they only played a few games, couple out of a few isn’t a good season.

9. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Let it all play out in court, this is all posturing and playing to the media and fans. I think we all knew that there would be some women who are in it for the right reasons and some just might be in it for the money, if anyone, on both sides, lied then they should go down for it but let the truth come out. Any clue to how soon this will go to trial?? Are we talking a month or like next year?? I don't think D4 can even think about football until this is behind him, I would think its in his best interest to get this going sooner rather then later. At first I wanted him to settle but not anymore, lets the FACTS come out and lets air some dirty laundry

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

He had the best completion percentage and the best average of his career and still had a 3to1 td to int.

He also played much tougher teams than Wilson did.

Yes he was good, I had to look at his stats to stop feeding into he was bad narrative.

How was he bad?

You don't have to tear somebody down to pump somebody up.

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Calm down. You are just an angry person.
    I didn’t say he sucked lol.
    His counting numbers were good, but it needs context. There were numerous times he could’ve been benched and numbers were inflated by some huge games, against relative cupcakes.
    Yes he played more competition but had far superior teammates.
    Wilson has a far better year against lesser competition but lesser teammates too.
    I trust Chris Simms evaluations.

12. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

Did anyone here actually thought all 22 were up and up? Problem for DW4 is he just needs to lose one case and he is toast.

He needs to win all the cases and they will be trailed separately.

He is a creep and that's already established. Trolling for sex during massages. Loose any case and he is losing much more than his reputation.

Lose the assault cases (2) and it's all over.

And 2 is more than none. I wouldn't make light of that fact like his lawyer just did.

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You remember when Fans hated on Houston teams for not having players that weren't choir boys? Many great players have questionable things in the character/background. Well, the Texans' QB is now one of those. And you know what, I don't care (he is not accused of murder or rape). So, he is not the choir boy we thought he was. Can he win a super bowl?

14. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The women should have gone to the cops asap so they could get DNA evidence. In criminal court its going to harder to prove if it is he said/she said.

He might lose the civil case, but if a lot of these women are proven to be fake claims I am sure watson will use that to help argue against the other women.

But maybe Buzbee has a trump card. He seems to have been 1 step in front of Hardin.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  15. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

I doubt this thing goes to trial. Rusty is trying to get the number of legit complaints down as low as possible and get this thing settled with possibly a handful of women. There will be a headline that says “women dropped their cases” against deshaun Watson. But behind closed doors- he will be spittin that dough out. I’d imagine that any settlement negotiations will include an agreement to never talk about what really happened and no slander from buzbee or his clients.

16. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I don’t know about y’all but I’m hoping Rusty gets Deshaun off.

J.R. likes this.
  17. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Don't think Rusty is Deshaun's type.

Rashmon, theDude, mulletman and 4 others like this.
  18. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

because he’s not on instagram?

Kim and cmoak1982 like this.
  19. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

It depends on what you define as "good". Because Cam Newton, Kyler Murray and maybe even Joe Burrow are all examples of guys who've been good with just 1 good year under their belts.

But then you also have guys like Haskins and Mitch Trubisky. I think it's very difficult to be an NFL quality QB, but only start for 1 season. And in the case of the 3 "good" players, it's not a coincidence, that all of them were stars who transferred. Guys rarely make the kind of high end jump you need from a QB in 1 season. I think Zach Wilson has good film just like everyone else, but to only have one good season (during Covid) of all times, HAS to make you at least a little skeptical.

I think he's a decent player, but him having 1 good season at BYU of all places has to be a red flag. I would take Fields or Lance over him in a heartbeat.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member