1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Big Incel Energy.

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Very true. Hugh Grant got caught getting a bj from a prostitute when he was with an in her prime Elizabeth Hurley. Prostitute was a complete skank.
    [​IMG]

Nick likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

LOL!

Is that the best you can come up with.

Sooty likes this.
  4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. Omihall23

Omihall23 Member

All I can say is this is going to get ugly real fast if friends and family of the victims are speaking out against them.

jiggyfly likes this.
  6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

This getting good. :D

[​IMG]

8. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

His body is beautiful and soft and if I weren't into girls I'd jump on him...yep this sounds like a totally plausible typical conversations that I would have with family members or random security guards. Watson couldn't provided his attorney with names and yet he is able to remember that some of the women thought he was attractive and wanted to date him. Why after reading this do I get the feeling that Watson walks around all day telling everyone how great he is.

9. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, I know this is just a response and maybe Hardin/Watson are hoping to scare these women away, but that response really does read like he is willing to take this to court.

I will say this, Hardin kind of screwed himself by never agreeing to accept the women's names confidentially. Had he done that, pointing out that they had scrubbed their online presence and deleted Instagram accounts would have had a much bigger impact. As it is, Buzbee has evidence that Ashley Solis' life and health have been threatened, so it would be a perfectly rational thing to scrub your online presence to make that kind of threat harder to carry out.

Overall good response, though. Definitely makes it seem that several of these women are just jumping on the bandwagon. But each bullet point pretty much calls out 1-5 women to make its point and I'm thinking that sifting through all the details, at least a handful of these women have genuine complaints.

This is definitely gonna continue to get interesting.

10. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Or this might make it easier for him to settle. Watson now has plausible deniability by slamming the group as a whole as gold diggers, which he can fall back on in the future, while asserting that he settled for a confidential amount to get on with his life and get back to football.

Plowman likes this.
  11. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

seems like a good response.... not good enough to ramp his trade value back up to earlier levels, but hopefully a nice start that might perhaps mean he never gets suspended.

Sooty likes this.
  12. Omihall23

Omihall23 Member

None of these statements are from Watson himself. These are probably statements or text messages from anyone close to the victims. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them because as the case goes on we will find out exactly what the sources are and why an attorney like Hardin would deem them to be credible.

3Rings and Sooty like this.
  13. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

One can still dream of a trade before draft night?! Even though it won't happen!

cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Would love a way to get Fields, but alas that ain't happening

cmoak1982 and Sooty like this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Interesting.

If Buzzbee files cases with outright lies in them it's not gonna look good for everybody else.

This is how I saw the case going even if he did some heinous **** I figured a couple would get caught in a lie or have some of them being consensual.

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I have no idea why Buzzbee keeps talking about the number of massages he sought on instagram, that has nothing to do with his case unless he just wants to tag Watson as a creep.

This is why I continue to not be impressed with Buzzbee does he think only painting him a creep will win these cases?

Him admitting to this stuff takes away the surprise.

19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’ve come around on Fields, the talent is there. I would still choose Lawrence and Wilson over him but wouldn’t be mad about Fields. But, doesn’t even matter

20. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

How has wilson jmped up so high. He had one good season against weak competition. How many 1 year wonder qbs have been good?

ExTexanNowEastCoast likes this.