1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russia Paid Bounties to Murder US Troops, Trump Lets Them

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jun 26, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

This and collision. Better than Ty Cobb

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[I told you so]
    I called this BS the day it came out. Anything political that SamFisher posts is intended to mislead. He knew it was a politically manufactured hit piece when he posted it. He's the type of liberal that has no moral compass and will promote lies to advance his objectives. At least now more people are aware of his shameless dishonesty. Completely busted.

There are two types of American liberals:
    1. Smart, misguided people who intentionally try to trick others to achieve their power objectives (Ben Rhodes, John Podesta, David Brock, etc)
    2. Dumb people, who don't even know they are being manipulated (usually by preying on their emotions), who believe what the media tells them. (Most Dem voters)

GOOD DAY

TheresTheDagger and Astrodome like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do you make defentive claims of things you don't know?

Ask yourself how suspicious you would be of Obama if during a campaign Iran hacked private correspondences of the RNC(confirmed by our own intelligence agencies), leaked them steadily through the course of the lead up to the 2012 election, created a system of troll farms spamming American social media services with fake news that benefited Obama's campaign, while at the same time Obama had investment loans from a bank that was fined over 100 million dollars for money laundering Iranian dirty money, had multiple plans for hotels being built in Iran, had multiple campaign members have ties to Iran, provided campaign data to Iran, had one of his daughters accept a meeting invitation in a email from Iranian officials explicitly declaring their support for her father, and at one point Obama "jokingly" said "Iran, if you are listening, if you have more damaging emails of Romney please leak them"?

I made sure to only include claims that have already have been confirmed to be true.

B-Bob likes this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm a Democrat. I don't vilify Republicans when it's not called for. I love Obamacare.

I detest voodoo economics and Trump's vilifying of immigrants. I don't need to make up negatively. It's the same when conservatives do it. Two wrongs don't make a right. Stop ASSuming.

Andre0087 and Astrodome like this.
  5. fchowd0311

Da comrade. Now answer my question and the actual content of my post.

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So its ok to admit you might have been wrong.

Who would have thought.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Answer for what? I called this bull **** wtf do I have to prove to you?

8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@SamFisher

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Wouldn't happen on President Pompeo's watch

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

@basso

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is hilarious considering how Trump manipulated millions into believing crap like Covid is a hoax, like a miracle it's gonna disappear, masks don't work, he knows more than the experts in science and medicine, his taxes are still in audit, his votes were stolen, he won the election, and blah blah blah . I'd say the Trump cult are about as brainwashed and naive as it gets.

quikkag and mdrowe00 like this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The report is not fake, but it was deliberately leaked first to NYT, then other pubs like WSJ by groups within the CIA that were against the Trump admin. It's the same types like Eric Clapper or John Brennan who now pose as experts on cable news while dipping into their bag of lies for some cause I'm not smart enough to understand.

What's also gross is that the intel gathered from the report came from "detainee reporting" (Afghani prisoners?) who were likely tortured and was deemed truthy enough to write about. https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-intel-walks-back-claim-russians-put-bounties-on-american-troops

My guess was that the "low confidence" might be why Trump didn't see the report, but was leaked anyways...someone pulled a Cheney.

All this talk about "low confidence" didn't really come out during the news cycle, so people were reacting to the existence of the report, but wasn't able to get into the details. But because we live in an age where the Executive classifies everything, stonewalls access, and imprison any form of whistleblowing (even reporters), it's not like independent reporting could get into the weeds of this issue right away.

There's a fine line in reporting that people have to constantly go through to sift truth from bullshit. I can't blame anyone who gives up on the media for it but I don't like being ignorant or blind either.

#812 Invisible Fan, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    basso, Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Hi Deb! I love you dearly, but you are a #2 in my characterization above.

GOOD DAY

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I would agree to a point. I was dumb enough to believe Trump might be better than Hillary when I voted for him the first time. I honestly didn't trust either. The difference between me and Trump's cult is that I learned my lesson, and didn't vote for him twice. I didn't buy his MAGA hats and flags, go to his rallies, or donate a single dollar to him.

After watching him blatantly lie thousands of times I saw a raging sociopath who was unfit to serve, bullied and berated people like some teenage brat, a man unable to show an ounce of compassion about thousands dying, and too incompetent and narcissistic to ever admit he was wrong about a single thing. I saw a man so obsessed with his image he could not accept defeat, and chose to spread propaganda instead. I saw the worst characteristics I could ever imagine of a President of this country.

Trump and his butt kissing lying propaganda spreading GOP yes men did one thing for me. They opened my eyes to everything I despised in human beings. They turned me from a Republican to a Straight ticket Democratic voter. I didn't think twice about that decision. They made it an easy choice. They don't give a damn about anything with a heartbeat, unless it's someone with power, money, loyalty, or favors to further their own self interests.

#814 deb4rockets, Apr 16, 2021
    peleincubus, adoo and FrontRunner like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Your Trump outrage is a little off the hook. He’s not the president anymore. You can start hating other things now.

So basically you are saying that you loved trump and wanted to believe his bs and so you were led to vote for him. Then, somehow, you realized that you were lied to. SO THEN, after feeling betrayed, you go “straight ticket” democrat. All in.

What are you gonna do when you realize you’re getting lied to again? What way will you be led then? I mean, you were a staunch republican just a few years ago, yet few on here spew more hatred toward conservatives than you now. Is it really just your illogical level of hatred for Trump that caused such a drastic shift?

16. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Politicians always lie, so I will be lied to again. With Trump, it went far beyond lies. He took it all to a whole new level that was sociopathic, and off the hook as you say. Way off the hook. I was never a staunch Republican, and I sure as hell never loved Trump. I just chose the candidate I preferred each time, and it was a toss-up between Trump and Hillary. I just leaned more towards Conservative values, but didn't like a lot of their policies.

I don't see these so called Republicans in office now as anything other than traitors, Trump clones, and radicals. It's a mixed bunch. I see a new breed of really disturbing people. You see them how you wish, but I don't see them as Conservative, or having Christian values at all. I am also in support of stricter gun laws, and honestly wish hand guns were banned in this country. I'm so tired of all the shootings and gun violence.

My straight ticket Democrat wasn't because I felt betrayed. I was terrified of that psychopath ruling our country another minute. I had never witnessed a President divide our country into red and blue, black and white like he did. It scared me. There was so much division when we needed to unite towards stopping the spread of a deadly pandemic. The hatred and lies being spewed at his rallies disturbed me almost as much as a bunch of hate groups supporting him.

What you call illogical hatred is actually disgust of a man who could have, and should have shown an ounce of care about the thousands dying a day, instead of bragging about the size of his crowds at his 70 Covid spreading no mask rallies around the country his last 5 months in office.

I don't like liars, bullies, arrogant people, sexual abusers, cheaters, cons, and people who will never apologize or admit they are wrong. Trump is all those wrapped up into one. I mean seriously, it's disturbing. What worse traits could he have as a man, and especially as the leader of our country? I served my country 20 years, and Trump, the Commander in Chief doesn't even know the meaning of loyalty, honor, and respect. Thank God I retired before the nightmare of his reign.

Unfortunately, all those in office now who aided and abetted him, voted not to impeach after the Capitol riots, and carried out his lies and propaganda spreading, or QAnon BS and radical racist hate groups incitement are no better. For that reason, I won't be voting for ANY of them again as long as they are in politics. You do as you wish.

#816 deb4rockets, Apr 16, 2021
    Xerobull and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Conspicuous disappearances

@NewRoxFan you don't have any Tweets

body slam likes this.
  18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

My step dad which i respect greatly and has an MBA from Baylor so he has at least a little something going upstairs has voted....

Not sure before 1992
    Ross Perot
    Bob Dole
    George Bush
    George Bush
    Obama
    Romney
    Trump
    Biden

Per his words out of his own mouth. He told me he thinks Trump is the worst President in the history of the United States.

shrug

deb4rockets and vlaurelio like this.
  19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I wouldn't care at all if Iran hacked the rnc's servers or if they posted ads on social media. Its pathetic you do.

20. fchowd0311

I'm sure. And I'm sure you wouldn't care if Obama had all those ties to Iran also. You won't convince a single soul you wouldn't.

And nice way of euphemising it. Ya would care if they chose one party to leak them and targeted leak them during election season leading up to an election and on top of that created troll farms to help one party in an election over another's. Of course you would. Please don't act like you wouldn't. We aren't talking about a foerign country spamming American social media with cat memes.