1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Nook

Nook Member

So? This is what a plaintiff attorney is SUPPOSED to do... he represents her in a CIVIL case... so we are supposed to be shocked that the plaintiff’s attorney asked for money to settle the claim? This is as stupid as Hardin complaining he didn’t know the name of the plaintiffs before the court ordered discovery schedule.

Bobbythegreat, BigM and the shark like this.
  2. raining threes

The medical community and just about everybody that's come in contact with him.

The question is why shouldn't a minority owner be believed? He's only got millions of his own money on the line? How much money do you have on the line?

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He just trusts people on Instagram too much and their $55 discounts

UTSA2step likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

You are a piece of ****.

5. raining threes

Exactly, that and the fact Easterby had private investigators following Watson around with Cal's blessings. But dont tell jiggyfly this, it willruin his ideas on what a sexual predator (Allegedy) may or may not have been doing.

6. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Google Hardin’s statement from the 23rd and read it for yourself.

7. the shark

the shark Member

Who knows but this sounds pretty reasonable

8. PhiSlammaJamma

I know the industry has a bad reputation, but I don't know what the facts are about the industry, but let's say it's as bad as they say it is, and these cases are taken as a group and half of the women have had sexual relations with their customers, as a juror I'd have to dismiss the the entire thing on account of their lack of reliable testimony. If these trials are done case by case, then it's all he said she said for the most part, with little to no corroboration, and no police reports, and so that's going to be difficult to prove. So while we all know he did it, and there is overwhelming reports he did stuff, I would think there is going to be a chance he gets out of this.

Pistol Pete likes this.
  9. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

Watson has way more money than sense, and even that is running out quick. Instead of borrowing massage tables from the Texans, why didn’t he just buy his own? Watsons entourage is going to leave him high and dry as soon as the checks stop rolling in.

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

My boy?

I don't give a flying **** what happens to Watson I am not even a Texans fan.

I am emotional? ok:rolleyes:

Still waiting on you to show proof of me defending these allegations unlike you I don't believe any camp but we all know you have a dog in the fight and worship at the alter of the Texans.

You are the one being a b**** in this entire thread, getting emotional when anybody says anything about the Texans possible involvement.

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

He did issue a blanket denial, not saying it was worded that great but it was a blanket denial of any sexual assault.

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Nobody is shocked, he is just reminding people that they initially wanted money before taking it to court, to some people that will put a cloud on her motivations, not everybody knows that fact.

This is also what a defense attorney is supposed to do.

Nook likes this.
  13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why should a minority owner be believed he has biases just like everybody else and was probably embarrassed about all the stories of getting fleeced by the Cardinals in the hopkins trade.

He has more reasons than any to not be believed he has a stake in the story.

Him having money on the line makes it even more suspect that he wants to explain it all away.

What does me having money on the line have to do with anything?

14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao, ok man.
    Only one of us is defending anyone here.

You do you, stay calm my guy.

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Your whole schtick is believe Hardin and Watson tactics and doubt Buzbee and the Texans (really don’t have anything to do with it)
    It’s weird how hard you’re stan-ing for the defense.

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Its funny that when people can't actually back up what they say, they go to the stay calm card.

You real basic.

Go back to what you are really passionate about defending the Texans and The Preacher man.

17. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Lmao, you can’t find one thing where I have defended either. Not one.

Why are you so angry with Buzbee? He hurt you somewhere?

18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Ol dumbass dude can’t even see how much of a Stan he is for Hardin and Watson.
    No objectivity, just doubt anything that comes out of Buzbee camp. Real sus

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How am I believing Watson when I have repeatedly said he has some kind of kink and has done stuff he should not with these women.

Why are you so hell bent on trying to paint me as as a stan for the defense, like others in here I am giving explanations of what I think the Defense is trying to accomplish.

The Texans definitely have something to do with it the way Buzzbee is framing things.

Unlike you I don't have to pick a side and can just comment on the case as the info comes out, sorry that it makes you feel some kind of way.

20. IBTL

IBTL Member

you have been in defense mode around texans ( its kinda weird but i still like you)

Nook and jiggyfly like this.