1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 4/7/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 7, 2021.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

What about the Dallas Fan guy.

Os Trigonum and J Sizzle like this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I need this on a T shirt so bad.

Mr. Space City and saleem like this.
  3. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

Wood: "I got my pointguard back." KPJ: FeelsBadMan

4. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

I don't care what the tank status is, I always want this team to beat the Mavs.

5. PatBev

PatBev Member

I don’t think Wood likes KPJ

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It was fun watching those, @Dr of Dunk. Thanks.

I had more fun watching this game than I’ve had in what feels like forever. We were playing a really good team and using a mix of new vets, a bunch of young players, some really young, that we’ve had for a while now, and a John Wall who had a throwback game to the days when he was healthy two+ years ago.

It all seemed to click. Guys stepped up at both ends and we saw some growth from KPJ, in particular. Kelly seems to have slipped in like he’s been with the team for weeks and has had a huge impact. He’s impressed the hell out of me (and there’s been a lot of hell in me that needed pressing out, I can tell you). Heck, all of the 4 new guys contributed.

Yes, we want to lose a bunch of games so we can, fingers crossed, get one of those top 4 picks. Sure, I get that, but just for one night, this one game and against Dallas, it was beautiful to watch. I liked what Coach Silas had to say after the game in the video above. He’s really growing on me. So’s this team, now that we’ve cleared out the riffraff. It feels good. We might have the start of something that can grow over the next couple of years into a team fun to watch, and to watch win games. I hope so. Still want that top 4 pick, though.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hahaha

This season has not been nice to all the Texan teams.

8. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Just WOW......Rockets beat the Mavs who had won 5 straight and then the Mavs beat the Bucks by about 15 points.

Future looks bright. We gotta wear shades.

don grahamleone likes this.
  9. alethios

alethios Member

Would be funny to hear from Captain Jackass after this latest Mavs loss