1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

LOL! This hooker with a bad haircut needs to work on her acting skills.

Anyone find her IG yet?

2. Major

Major Member

You could have googled it in 3 seconds. https://www.instagram.com/ashleysolislmt

Unfortunately, it doesn't fit what you wanted it to be. This is exactly why women often don't come forward in these situations.

bumbum09, UTSA2step, Blatz and 18 others like this.
  3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

After an exhaustive review of her photos, even more questions about Deshaun Watson's tastes have been raised.

raining threes likes this.
  4. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

I agree COMPLETELY with this. Had the Texans knew (and by knew, I'm talking higher level execs) I would've thought that once Deshaun wanted out they would've IMMEDIATELY traded him, and used this as a means to soften the fans' stance on them trading another high caliber player away.

Now they almost have to wait until the dust settles before they decide what to do with him. They probably hope they end up with a top-5 pick next season AND Deshaun on the roster...

JoeBarelyCares likes this.
  5. raining threes

They knew something was going on and trade Hopkins because of Watson/Hopkins tastes for running hard with the women. The Texans chose to hold onto Watson instead of doing the right thing and it bit them in the but. It's very Texans like for them to think trading Hopkins would somehow fix Watson's perversions.

Nook likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

damn, dude... We have no idea. Maybe Deshaun needs to work on his not-a-creeper skills.

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I googled Ashley Solis when I wrote my post earlier and didn't find it. And I just did it again as I was writing this and it showed up...strange. I was getting random Ashley Solis IG accounts before. FWIW, I think her other IG account is private now. I kept searching and I saw https://www.instagram.com/floweroflife/?hl=en Yup....that's her. I kept searching on google images and found her pic thru peekyou.

[​IMG]

I may change my opinion, but that acting job and the fake crying and tissue grabbing was ridiculous to watch. I showed my gf just to make sure I wasn't being too biased and she started laughing lol. Who knows maybe Buzbee coached her to act like that and wrote her statement, but that looked completely fake. Also, she did come forward and tried to get $100k before putting on that show at the press conference.

Who knows what happened, but Deshaun needs to get some lessons from Harden.

Houstunna and likestohypeguy like this.
  8. mightybosstone

People like you are why more women don't come forward after being sexually assaulted. When ignorant people ask "If they were sexually assaulted, why didn't they press charges and publicly address what happened to them?" this is why. Your first reaction to a woman making a statement like that was to assume she was acting, claim she was fake crying, call her a "hooker with a bad haircut" and search for her Instagram to see if you could slut shame her. Like... WTF?

You clearly had preconceived notions about these women before you ever watched this video, but even if you're someone whose first inclination is to assume a woman is lying for money (which is insanely shitty, btw), you have to recognize there's a clear pattern here. The facts are that he sought out at least 22 women privately on Instagram despite being a professional athlete with a ton of medical professionals at his disposal, had them perform massage services in imamate and private settings, and now they're claiming he sexually assaulted them.

Any "benefit of the doubt" you would give him based on his perceived image and whatever trust you had in him should be thrown at the window at this point. And while nobody loses a trial in the court of public opinion, I don't know how anybody can still defend Watson at this point. We don't know all the facts, but we know enough to not give him the benefit of the doubt on anything anymore.

9. mightybosstone

This is the second time in the last few weeks you've drug Hopkins' name through the mud. What evidence is there that he's ever done anything like this? I'm being serious; like where have you read or heard anything that would lead you to believe Hopkins was "running hard with women" or was disrespectful to them in any way that trading him might have prevented Watson's behaviors? I just don't see the connection there at all, and it feels like you're grasping at straws to try to connect one man's mistakes to someone else you just don't personally like.

fchowd0311, Sooty and 3Rings like this.
  10. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I don’t buy the argument that she’s trying to get paid so she can’t be telling the truth. Both can be true. It’s abundantly clear Deshaun has been doing a bunch of shitty things with women. Some of them may be exaggerating the emotional impact and maybe even the events that actually happened, but 20 or more of them? That’s far fetched.

11. ktex

ktex Member

I'm hardly #metoo but this kind of response is fvcking ridiculous.

12. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

Went from hoping we get the biggest trade haul in NFL history to likely having to accept the fact that the Texans will end up cutting Deshaun and get nothing.

Houston sports in a nutshell

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

14. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Watson deserves a tad more blame in what has transpired. In the end, his trade value should be the last thing on everybody's mind in regards to discussing these cases/events.

The Texans can always hold on to him and try to rehabilitate both him and his value. They're already paying for him. Another team will also give him the same opportunity. If any of these charges are proven to be true , or if he ends up settling all of these, Watson needs more professional help than anybody here realizes.

bumbum09, UTSA2step, Blatz and 2 others like this.
  15. mario_v

mario_v Member

16. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

I absolutely blame Deshaun for what happened. My comment was based on how we went from what we were expecting in return from a trade until now. I feel for the victims and I realize that the legal process needs to play out to decipher the true facts. As a Texans fan though, it sucks. At the very least, he put himself and others in some pretty horrible situations. He deserves to be punished if these things indeed happened(which is looking more and more likely). The unfortunate part is Texans fans are going to get punished too

17. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Mistreating/violence against women seems to be an ever-occurring thing with NFL women. I hope these players learn.

raining threes likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm 60% confident that Watson will not take another snap in the NFL ever again. If this was a decade ago, maybe but probably not today.

I'm just thinking about how I thought about Watson and finally having a franchise qb a year ago. Man this is horrible for the victims, the city of Houston, the NFL... Just everybody.

Why Watson? Why couldn't you just call up some IG models?

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

every time I click this thread it's surreal.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's crazy dude. I remember just months ago how everyone was praising Watson's character as a human. He's plummeted so fast and so hard. Dude just ruined his life.