1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Celtics 4/2/2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2021.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

seriously tho, not gonna watch any rockets game until they bench wall or shut him down for the season... i am officially boycotin this regime

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Fools.

I would of traded Tatum for Harden and not twice about it. And the fans and front office were being timid doing it for Jaylen Brown instead lol. I said it man, instant ****ing contenders if he lands on your team and you have other decent talent around them.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Jaylen Brown for Harden is something that should’ve been a no-brainer

instead, I was reading all this “do not want”...”he’s a cancer”...”watching Harden play will make me quit being a Celtics fan”...”he doesn’t play any defense” and much more

now they’re an afterthought down there slumming it with the Hawks and Pacers for the bottom 2 playoff seeds

B-Bob likes this.
  4. juanming

juanming Member

I am fully aware of the tank.. however once in a blue moon there is team you want to beat and that would be the Celtics.... I'm not just upset that They would not trade for Harden, I'm actually offended...

I have hated Danny Ainge since 86 and also the Mario Elie incident... he is too much of a sissy to trade Tatum or brown because he's scared it will backfire so I want him to see the lowly Rockets beat his team in Boston we can go ahead and lose every day in the rest of the year I don't care I want to win this game

I really want Ainge fired.. and that hit piece they did saying they did research on Harden and they were told to stay away, that either did or could have hurt his trade value .So that's Unforgivable

Bottom line ainge is a real piece of you-know-what...

if there is already a fire Brad and fire Danny Ainge thread at realgm I can't imagine how it will be if they lose to the worst team in the league the Rockets

you know we all hate the Lakers and the Jazz but I think Danny Ainge is at the top of the list

And honestly since the Nets are in the first place if I'm a fan of the 76ers or bucks or heat or Celtics I'm upset right now that my GM did not try his best to trade for Harden... Daryl Morey says he tried and that Tillman would not do business with him that is not true because the rumor was that Morey had too much protection on the picks.. if Morey would have given us unprotected picks along with Simmons I think we would have done the deal

5. juanming

juanming Member

The Celtic fans that that were saying before the Harden trade that they did not want Harden proves they don't watch basketball or the games all they do is watch first take and go by what Stephen A Smith says..

Not just fools But stupid

The Narrative that first take on ESPN were saying was that Harden was a Cancer and a ball hog and no defense and every fan outside of Houston believe that because they're all idiots

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  6. gogispade

gogispade Member

Did we win?

Too soon?

chadyang likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@hakeem94

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  8. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Sweep for the tank.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Kevin Porter Jr. and Avery Bradley are about to be a great tandem tonight.

10. MettaWorldPete

I’m still pissed about the Mario Elie thing too. And it always drove me crazy that Ainge was complimented for always driving hard bargains...so its a good thing to fail to close deals because you want too much?

Would be hilarious if we beat them. Not counting on it though.

11. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Ainge is the GOAT punchable face. Man, that face! Makes me want to punch it. (And then run away)

12. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Danny Ainge is the guy who plays Poker and then wins the early hands to get a huge chip lead, but never cashes them in and eventually goes broke..

Still can't believe he got all those picks and didn't trade for a single star...

13. TimDuncanDonaut

Ainge is about winning trades and not winning titles.

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Tonight is a crucial pivotal game, watch closely fellers

Os Trigonum likes this.
  15. TimDuncanDonaut

Ugh, Celtics pre-game's graphics has Rockets: "failure to launch".

16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

lol. getting ready to turn the corner

17. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

"John Wall still out of the lineup." gonna make the loss harder to achieve, but I think we're up for it

ElPigto and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Negative vibes. Am I doing this right or is that too much negative energy?

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

don't think it matters one way or the other. which is another great benefit of tanking, it's all good

ElPigto likes this.
  20. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

Friday games are tough, though, from a Meme Squad™ perspective. dudes have other things to do on Friday nights