1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

District Attorney: "You've been accused of robbery."

Defendant: "Not guilty. I paid for those 30 kilos of cocaine."

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

DreamShook likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL

4. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

So is all this Watson malarkey a ploy by the Texans to try and distract us from the lack of progress on that wall McNair was talking about?

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, if Hardin's release with the character reference masseuses was a PR move, I can just say that for my part, I was less convinced of these women all saying he was professional than I was questioning why in the world he had so much experience with so many women masseuses over such a short period of time. I have no idea if I'm the the average or not but I feel like he would have been better off not releasing that statement and maybe cherry picking a few to testify in court (if it comes to that).

body slam and Hank McDowell like this.
  6. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

My Uncle Wayne taught me long ago that “a wide net catches a lot more ass”. That’s actually engraved on his tombstone now, which is weird because he’s still alive.

7. Major

Major Member

But based on 20+ women suing him, we already knew he had a ton of massage therapists over a short period of time and that he flies some of these people in from other states. Whatever weirdness is involved there, it was already known.

I'm not sure those statements helped him at all, but I'm not sure it really hurt him in any way. If nothing else, he has people willing to put their name behind defending him, while all the lawsuits are still anonymous. Those 18 people can now have their lives combed through by any random internet researcher - it takes a little bit of courage for them to put their names out there, even if they are doing it on the "he didn't do anything wrong" side of things.

Hakeemtheking and likestohypeguy like this.
  8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If u r gonna ruin someone's life and reputation, least u could do is provide the evidence or anything that will incriminate the baddie.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  9. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Pretty sure the evidence dried up and washed away

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

“It may be that Tony Buzbee knows more than Rusty Hardin when it comes to what is going on in this case.”

“I am not saying complaints wont be filed, but that is up to my clients. Also, not every allegation takes place in Houston. Some are alleged to have occurred in other cities and other states and it would only be appropriate to file those complaints in those jurisdictions.”

“I have to make sure my clients are treated with dignity and respect. This case is not about Tony Buzbee and Rusty Hardin.”

When we checked with HPD, we were told investigators have not yet received any statements or evidence regarding these accusations. When we checked in with officials from the DA’s office, they told us if they do receive anything, it would be handed over to HPD for investigation. — Ch.2

[​IMG]

#1691 J.R., Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  11. Newlin

Newlin Member

Not even one masseur?

If all Deshaun needs is someone to rub his sore muscles, then what’s the difference.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

15. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Translation: Now we can get a jump start on destroying this woman's reputation.

16. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Uncle Wayne is dead, long live Uncle Wayne.

Hank McDowell likes this.
  17. likestohypeguy

RR so long as the answer to that question is anything other than "to assault, coerce or harass" them, does it matter (not matter re. what you think about him personally, but whether you think he should held civilly/criminally liable)?

No that's not all he needs. He wants sexual acts performed, by women, in exchange for money. The difference lies in that he doesn't want "the inside part of his anus" massaged by men. So clearly guilty of soliciting prostitution best case scenario, but that's not what he's being charged with.

Now we're doing something. Real claims from an actual person with stakes attached. Either watson is guilty of this claim, or she is filing a false police report. Let them all follow suit.

#1698 likestohypeguy, Apr 2, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    jiggyfly, gatsby and BigShasta like this.
  18. Fantasma Negro

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member