1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LMAO

Roc Paint likes this.
  2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I’m seriously ;)

3. Nook

Nook Member

Warren Moon was very good to kids. He came to my school numerous times and was very impressive. He was very confident and down to earth and bright. He really knew how to speak to us. He would sign autographs for us for hours. I really thought a lot of him growing up.

I remember my dad telling me nicely that perhaps I shouldn't think so highly of him, that while he overcame a lot (he wasn't even drafted!!) and he was the first high profile QB in my lifetime, that maybe he wasn't so great. Later my dad told me the stories about Warren Moon and Alan Ashby regularly hitting the strip clubs for "extras" while married and how Moon wasn't so nice to adults... including my dad.

Then there was the police report from his wife Felicia and it came out he threatened to kill her and she was beaten and bruised. Then there was the public claim by his wife that she made it up.... when everyone could look at the pictures and see it wasn't made up.... then years later there was Moon tracking his ex-wife and her boyfriend and beating them both up, she was beat up pretty bad.

He claims he learned from his mistakes, I don't know but I do not he got off very easy. He still is in good standing with the NFL community. There have also been sexual harassment allegations too. In 1995 a Viking cheerleader and then in 2017 an assistant.

Even with all of that, I still have a soft spot for how he treated us.... but cannot condone what he has done. Someone can do great things and overcome great obstacles and still be terrible.

UTSA2step, ferrari77 and SamCassell like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Nope. She never wanted to be kept. She thought it was more important to volunteer and be charitable than to work a paying job. It was a decision we arrived at together. Probably a foreign concept to someone who espouses your beliefs.

And again, cleaning, kids, yard work, grocery shopping was easily a 50-50 split regardless of whether or not she was making money.

Nook likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. Roc Paint

They all get a pass because were all men that Love beautiful women

Guilty as charged

7. Nook

Nook Member

Loving women isn't the problem.

Choking them, beating them, threatening to kill them and sexually harassing and assaulting them is the problem.

You can love women all damn day but you better respect them.

Red.Glare, sammy and deb4rockets like this.
  8. Roc Paint

Bottom line is I would hate to be in Watson‘s place right now

9. Roc Paint

I do not condone any behavior that belittles a woman

Nook likes this.
  10. Roc Paint

Any man that wants to put a hand on a woman that she doesn’t want can come see me first

Nook likes this.
  11. Roc Paint

If you ever met me you would know how much I cherish and treasure women

Nook likes this.
  12. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

If your wife doesn't need making money for survival, then you've proved my point.

She (or anyone) doesn't have said luxury unless they're "kept" by some means.

Your wife seems a great women. Congrats to you for finding her.

13. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I always had good experiences with Warren Moon when I was a kid. I had several interactions with him at the Little League fields. Still have his autograph on a hot dog plate from the concession stands.

I had great interactions with Vernon Maxwell too. I used to fish at the little pond in our neighborhood. His young son would come down to the pond and hangout. Otis Thorpe was probably the best though. Got to play with his dogs and he was really cool.

Worst interaction I ever had was with Ken Caminiti. Went to a signing event and the guy was just a dick. I remember leaving and my dad said yea that guy has real problems.

UTSA2step and Nook like this.
  14. Damion Laverne

So we know that Deshaun likes butt stuff

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looking at this old tweet gives it a whole new meaning now.

16. Nook

Nook Member

I agree on Warren Moon, he was very generous with his time and always did well with kids.

I remember being a junior in high school and we were allowed to have lunch off campus. Me and a group of guys went to Wendy's. When we were inside there was Vernon Maxwell sitting alone at the table. We sat next to us and he struck up a conversation and was very easy going and funny.

As for Ken Caminiti, I am sorry you had a bad experience. I ran into him several times when I was under 12 and he was very nice. He even saw he staring at him as a little kid and asked if I wanted an autograph. I stuttered and said yes but I had nothing to sign. It was at Toys R Us and he had a kids pool in his hands, he smiled and walked over and grabbed an Astros team set of cards, opened them up and walked over to the checkout line and asked the clerk for a pen. He signed the card and handed it to me. He then paid for the pool and Astros team cards and gave them to me.... he went outside to an Explorer. We paid and walked outside when he pulled up in his car to my dad and gave him a baseball that was signed and also a batting glove. He told my dad that he was sorry but he didn't have a jersey or a bat.

I saw him regularly when I was 18-20 because I played baseball and one of my friends was hired by Caminiti's wife to help Ken with stuff around the house. I was in his house numerous times and he was an over grown child and was terrible with responsibility but was nice.

Obviously he was a terrible alcoholic and drug abuser. He used to stop at a Mexican restaurant and bar by the Astrodome and down 4-5 long island ice teas before games. He was so bad that he had the shakes..... maybe you got him on a bad day.

ferrari77 likes this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

No, he apparently LOVES butt stuff.

sammy likes this.
  18. Damion Laverne

Tickle my prostate ahhhhhhh *climaxes*

One or two knuckles?

Nook likes this.
  19. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

20. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Yup.. Caminiti had clearly been out partying the night before. Showed up late, sweating, not engaging with people at all.

Shane Reynolds was very nice. Talked to him several times at the country club gym when I was in high school. Lifted with him some.

Nook likes this.