1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I don't really have a problem if the Texans knew and even informed Buzzbee about it to get the ball rolling. If he is a scumbag he is a scumbag. Who ratted him out is irrelevant. Deshaun will get his day or more like years in court at this point.

I seriously doubt the Texans lined up 22 women or whatever to try and take him down. You can't call these people inept a week ago and then give them credit for masterminding this kind of crap. Too many people involved for it to be a conspiracy that would remain secret.

Nook likes this.
  2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Deshaun “Peter North” Watson

Nook and NotInMyHouse like this.
  4. HTM

HTM Member

Always disappointing to see a person who has a reputation for being a "Good guy" and "Christian" role model go down with stuff like this. Like, is it really that hard to not betray all your values?

phasors28 and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Right, and those same women have no problem playing dudes for suckers for monetary gain (i.e. manipulation to get pregnant, married, general trickery). Those same women will embellish abuse men imposed on them while never mentioning their part in the situation.

Sexual assault is a terrible thing that should never happen. But let's not pretend females are just innocent victims overall. Truth be told, many women (especially 20 year-olds) hate Nice Guys. Make that make sense. Shame on him for treating women like princesses. Young women don't want Mr Right, they want Mr Right Now. And they knowingly perpetuate the sentiment so they're not blind to their actions, they knowingly behave this way. Make that make sense.

ferrari77 likes this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Funny how super fans always lean hard into incel rhetoric when one of their heroes is busted abusing women.

Bandwagoner and mightybosstone like this.
  7. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Yeah,

wait till someone has a beard and sitting in a Bentley and waiving you to join him and also hands you a stack of dollar bills,

make sure to come back to update us what happened.

Houstunna likes this.
  8. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I think Chuck had said this before :

You are just a dummy to expect me or any athletes to be your role models, its not our fault, you are just being dumb.

Well said.

9. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Funny how you KNOW (unless you're superfluously ignorant) everything I said is true, but you dodge the fact.

My statement stands regardless of the athlete. These things happen to men in general and many women have no problem exploiting it.

You sound like a simp. The same simp-type that defends Cardi B for drugging dudes to rob them. Congrats

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What you are saying is not relevant to the topic at hand, you are merely saying it to distract from what Watson did. You could have done the exact same in a thread about Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein.

Sorry, Deshaun Watson very much appears to be a sexual predator and serial abuser of women. No rhetoric about women taking advantage of men will change that even if the unrelated rhetoric is accurate.

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

If he pleads to any criminal charges its likely he never plays again.

This 2021 nobody can come back from that in this day and time.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Allegedly busted. U are outright sentencing the dude b4 a trial.

Wait until all the evidences come out. If the justice system works, Watson will have his trial and then u can judge.

U attack other posters that would like to wait b4 a trial.
    Thought in america everyone deserves a fair and just trial.

13. Houstunna

Supporting Member

If Watson is guilty, then BIG shame on him and he deserves to be punished. I've already said this in this thread.

But best believe, overall, women take advantage of men more so than vice-versa. And women have zero problem bragging about the fact and have zero problem perpetuating the sentiment.

You need to wake up and get up off the simp ****. You're kissing the ass of people who don't respect you in first place.

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who the hell is righting this stuff?

Its sounding like bad 80's R rated comedy.

Who can ejaculate like that on command and if he was erect why are you still massaging him?

15. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Highly unlikely he pleads guilty to criminal charges, but yeah if he did, that’s end of his career.

16. likestohypeguy

And then from flat on his back, Watson performed a breakdancing "kip up" off the massage table, leaping over the plaintiff, as he defecated on her head. When the plaintiff saw that he was going to land on her daughter's cancer medicine, she begged "No please I'm a single mom!"

Defendant Watson then forced the entire plaintiff inside his anus, as he ejaculated on the last of her daughter's medication. Watson refused to pay the agreed upon price of $200, and instead vomited 350 pennies on the plaintiff's vagina and nipples. Watson then stood, blankly staring out the room's only window, and said "That'll do, for now" in a practiced crocodile dundee impersonation. He then stole the plaintiff's massage table, her only source of income. On the way out of the hotel parking garage, Watson found the plaintiff's concerned elderly grandmother and manager, waiting in her car. He ejaculated on the windshield in a spot where the windshield wipers could not reach, then passed gas in the open rear passenger window, where the plaintiff's daughter was secured in her car seat.

Also, the NFL has an entrenched cultural history of supporting exactly this type of debauchery

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah every story is more outlandish than the next.

I would continue to stay silent because Buzzbees credibility is continuing to decline.

Houstunna and likestohypeguy like this.
  18. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Way too early to know. Might not even be anything criminal there when it’s all said and done, although it certainly sounds like there just as easily might be. I’m willing to bet he plays again, but not for Houston.

And I’m probably going to hell for laughing at this...

“Defendant Watson then forced the entire plaintiff inside his anus, as he ejaculated on the last of her daughter's medication.”

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What am I sentencing him to killer?

Again, I'm fine with Watson simps and incels convincing themselves that 20+ women that Watson hired are all lying about your hero...but you guys aren't exactly the kind of people I take all that seriously.

While I think it's possible that some of the 20+ allegations are exaggerated or even outright false, I think there's not much chance all of them are.

It's considerably more likely that all of them are true than none of them are true.

Nook and SWTsig like this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who said this masterminding is not inept as well?

I don't think the Texans are masterminding this but I am not saying somebody did not get the ball rolling either.

This is just the beginning there is a lot to uncover on all sides.