1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

‘"...Watson asked her once again to "come up." Watson told her to massage the groin area. As plaintiff went to massage his groin area, Watson suddenly ejaculated everywhere, all over plaintiff's face and all over plaintiff's body. ..."

#961 J.R., Mar 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The findings of a court have no bearing in this. When there are 20+ women who he hired for the same thing that all have similar stories about how he acted. I find those claims credible.

I get that some want to bury their heads in the sand and prefer to assume that 20+ women out of the small subset of women he hired for massages are all just lying whores out to steal some money....and it's your right to have that kind of world view, it's just not one I share.

3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Two things, wow if true and how do you not have some evidence of this or go to the police with that?
    Just amazes me if that’s the case.

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

This just gets more bizarre by the day, Team Watson needs to come out with something, this is beyond crazy at this point. There are rub and tugs all over, if he just wanted to get a happy ending then there are plenty of places to do that. Its very odd that all this is coming out at once and at the same time Watson`s image is going to take a hit, guilty or not. I hate when proceedings like this are played out in the media, its hard to keep the motto of innocent until proven guilty when all you hear is one side of the argument, it doesn't look good for D4 but lets see how this plays out

mikol13, Hakeemtheking, Sooty and 3 others like this.
  5. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

The findings of a court have no bearing in this? Wait, aren't you in law enforcement or was that made up? Because if that's how you think then my goodness, I would hope that a number of your co-workers don't have the same view in similar situations.

I can also get that some want to immediately convict before a case gets tried in front of a judge and jury but others prefer to not assume that 20+ women out of the small subset of women he hired for massages are all just lying whores out to steal some money....AND to not assume that he is guilty of all the claims made without having all the evidence put forth in a court of law. We have the patience to wait it out but you know, I dunno, I guess that's just me and others. Oh well. Carry on.

NotInMyHouse likes this.
  6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

This sounds out of character for Watson. Buzbee must not have watched the Texans or he would know that Watson doesn't have that quick of a release. He holds on to the ball way too long, which increases his sack count.

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Question: y would they demand undisclosed six figures from Watson b4 filing. If the case was so solid with 22 women just take his ass to court and take him down.

Idk a lot of he said she said let's hope justice prevails.

Boobythegreat is already thinking Watson is guilty b4 a trial. Glad he isnt a judge.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  8. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

ferrari77 likes this.
  9. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

All over her body? Wouldn’t it be all over her clothes? Maybe Monica Lewinsky can help a lady out and provide a stained blue dress.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

All courts have different standards.

Criminal court has the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard.

Civil court has the "preponderance of the evidence" standard

The court of public opinion has the "I find the allegations credible" standard.

When 20+ women who you have a business relationship with all tell very similar stories about how you are an abuser, I'm likely to believe them. The ruling of a court one way or the other won't really change that. The reason he chose these women was because there wouldn't be significant evidence to prove he did it.....so a court ruling over a lack of evidence wouldn't suggest he's innocent.

Now if some evidence comes out to prove a vast conspiracy to take him down, that could change things.....but I don't see that coming.

Till then, I'll suggest that it's more likely than not the women are telling the truth and he's a serial abuser.

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah man, that just seems off

JoeBarelyCares likes this.
  12. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I tend to agree, he just went all over clothes and face? I am sure it could happen but he wasn't stimulated and just randomly did that, its just kind of bizarre.....sad if true, but I need to hear from D4 team, this is all one sided up until now and if there is one thing I have learned is there are 2 sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

ferrari77, cmoak1982 and RockFanFirst like this.
  13. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I think they mean it more like it hit her in several different places, rather than coated her from head to toe

Nook likes this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The part that I find odd it that it says he ejaculated THEN started masturbating and had a full erection AFTER ejaculating. Either Watson has one hell of a short refractory period, or the story is out of order or potentially just false.

JoeBarelyCares likes this.
  15. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

Between the Astros sign stealing scandal, the Harden drama, the O’Brien/ Easterby drama, the Deshaun Drama, and now the Deshaun sex scandal.... my “Houston Sports fan in my 30’s era” has gotten off to a hell of a start.

RocketWalta, joshuaao, Kim and 4 others like this.
  16. likestohypeguy

It's just bad writing. Whatever the truth was, Buzbee is just a really bad writer.

If you simply wrote the victims' factual accounts of what actually happened, whatever dw is guilty of I'm sure that would be enough. This is not doing them any favors though. Too much, too nonsensical.

17. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

I guess we all finally know why he wants to get out of Houston...

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  18. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Which was the objective for having this "happen" so publicly and at this point in time.

NotInMyHouse likes this.
  19. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Bobby intensely dislikes Watson because he doesn't conform to his definition of a "good obedient Negro". To each his own...

Houstunna, jiggyfly and Sooty like this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's incredibly stupid.

If the brain dead conspiracy theory was correct about the motivation for why this came out now, it would have instead come out after he was traded. That way you get the same benefits without diminishing his trade value.

It's unfortunate that word of Watson's serial abuse of women came out when it did, if it came out later, it would have actually been useful to the franchise and these women would still potentially get some form of justice.

Hey, two incredibly stupid comments in a row! You're on a roll kiddo!

I initially disliked Watson because he has no loyalty to anyone or anything. People like that tend to be just the worst kinds of people. Later it came out that he's a serial abuser of women, another reason to dislike him.

By all means, keep supporting him if that's what you think the right thing to do is.