1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rumor Mill/Trade Talks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, Mar 7, 2021.

1. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

I can only dreadfully imagine what this current regime would try and make Akeem or Yao do on offense

saleem likes this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

There are a lot of worst contracts.

Wall
    Westbrook
    Love
    Horford
    Heild?

Wiggins is a guy who can be a starter on a championship team, yes he is overpaid but these other guys don't contribute to winning like Wiggins

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It would be a horror show. They would have fouled them out. We are so spoiled and so fortunate to have the best centers in the history of the game. Hakeem was certainly at the very top at his best. Even Jordan feared him.

raining threes and ApacheWarrior like this.
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Literally all the players above aside from Buddy Hield have contributed far more to winning than Andrew Wiggins ever has. It is not even close.

Vivi and D-rock like this.
  5. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

I miss Mutumbo. I watch this team and instantly miss Mutumbo

saleem likes this.
  6. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

Not a potential number 1 pick. It’s protected this year. And next year the wolves are finally healthy with KAT and edwards going off right now. Add on a healthy DLo and Beasley they’re likely a fringe playoff team. So we’re talking protected 3 and then late lotto?

7. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Silas will on a very short leash for me next year. I’ll try to forget about this season but some of our challenges feels scheme and coaching related. He deserves a more stable yr to prove himself but I hate watching our only bigs relegated to living at the 3 pt line.

mac_got_this likes this.
  8. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Yeah I said the same thing. He’s on that Kevin Mchale leash next season if the schematics don’t improve

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Bimathug and this guy going back and forth on Twitter

10. Mr Woods

Mr Woods Member

Miami loses again. 3 in a row. Herro’s trade value hopefully coming back down to earth.

D-rock likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Bought out? Lol, yeah right

that would be terrible

12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

It wouldn’t happen. This is why I get defensive around here. The narratives are toxic, we need to be positive and nice to each other. The negative is taken care of by bozos like that guy.

13. ARA71197

ARA71197 Member

Miami is 6-4 in last 10 now, including a 3 game losing streak with 2 straight losses to the Pacers. Duncan Robinson 5-14 FG, 3-11 3pt and Herro 4-16 FG, 0-7 3pt. This is exactly what you want to hear if you're Rafael Stone. The Heat have to be focusing on the bigger picture, which is the playoffs and this is not the same dream season that they had in the bubble. Will Pat Riley feel pressured to trade for Oladipo? Rumors they want Kyle Lowry, but will Raptors trade Lowry? Latest rumors suggest he's not leaving Toronto. All the jokes about how Oladipo's value isn't good, but if he's the biggest name available, Stone holds the cards. Not saying he'll get Herro, but if Heat keep struggling and feel pressured to get Oladipo now rather than the summer, Stone should be able to get a nice trade package and I wouldn't call this wishful thinking. Team's struggling is Stone's music!

RudyTBag, joshuaao and Plowman like this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

not sure how he even tweeted that with a straight face...basically trolling

15. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I really don't get all the Tyler Herro hype. He's a decent role player but I don't see some raw talent that will be a future championship cornerstone. It was hilarious to hear the rumors about if the heat were willing to give him up in a Harden trade or not.

D-rock, Aruba77, eliefor3 and 2 others like this.
  16. PatBev

PatBev Member

I’d trade Wall and Oladipo to Miami if it gives us Herro and expirings

I don’t care about the picks. Just give me Herro, a top4 pick, and cap space to start next season. That’s all I need

RudyTBag likes this.
  17. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Herro is ridiculous as the centerpiece in a Harden trade.
    In a deal for O though....
    Tyler's 21, can handle the ball, is a very good shooter, has good court vision/passing ability....runs the break well....and is already a clutch playoff performer. Height/length/athletic ability/ fundamentals...

Aruba77 likes this.
  18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Is this about better careers or bad contracts?

Currently I would take Wiggins in his role and that contract over any of those guys.

He is a super version of a 3 and D guy now, who can possibly get you 30 and still be effective.

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Hahaha John Wall thinking he is Steph Curry out here. Lol. WTF lol

mikol13 and eliefor3 like this.
  20. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Miami is stupid as F for not giving up Herro and other pieces for Harden.

D-rock likes this.