1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tony buzbee filing lawsuit against Deshaun Watson? Hints at mistreating women

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Mar 16, 2021.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. conquistador#11

TJ Yates say it ain't so. ok nevermind.

4. IBTL

IBTL Member

setup by texans? I thought they werent talking?

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Thanks for proving my point dumbass.

The criminal case helped the civil case they definitely have an effect.

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I really wouldn’t put this past Easterby..

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

If women who are watching this now, we want to hear your story. I would expect others [to come forward].

Have any filed police reports?

Not that I’m aware of. That’s probably gonna be our next step.

The women who we just recently spoke to and recently signed a contact with us to bring a case, she was referred to by Mr. Avery. One of the other was referred to by one of the trainers on the team.

One woman was flown in from Georgia.

Only been reached out to an individual by HPD who I’m familiar with. Intend to put together a package.

It takes a lot of courage to step forward when dealing with someone powerful. Sports is big. People blindly and irrationally follow sports.

22 vetted?

12 vetted, we’ve signed. 10 more we’re talking to with same or similar accusations.

No contact with the Texans.

(What does it mean Deshaun hired Rusty Hardin?) Ask Rusty that.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member

many are saying that.
    think about how nuts it is that the texans are so bad and ridiculous that people are thinking it? thats how far its gotten that the team might fabricate sex accusations they are THAT bad.

Can you even think of another organization that you could think that of? The Chicago black sox? I cant think of one. Tell me one. Wow

9. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Buzbee says these women are brave to come forward knowing they may be subject to public shame and scorn. But then he reaches out to prospective new clients by stating that they will remain anonymous. All of the lawsuits have been filed in the name of Jane Doe.

Buzbee says this is not about the money, and that they are suing for actual damages of $500, the minimum jurisdictional limits. But they are also suing for punitive damages in an undisclosed amount, which for a violation of the Texas Penal Code, the sky is the limit. Thus the high six figure demand prior to the filing of the lawsuit.

J.R. likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. Omihall23

Omihall23 Member

If they get to stay as Jane Doe, then I expect nearly every woman who has ever massaged Deshaun to come forward because whether he did anything or not, money is coming their way.

12. King1

King1 Contributing Member

This really bad. Damn

BigShasta likes this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, it didn't....being found not guilty in criminal court in no way helped the civil case against OJ. It had no effect whatsoever.

You ask about criminal charges....well OJ got away with double murder and Kobe got away with rape in criminal court. You probably shouldnt hold your breath expecting criminal court to do anything in cases like this that boil down to a he said she said situation. The standard for proof in a criminal trial is simply too high

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL He just deleted it...

[​IMG]

#614 J.R., Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    JoeBarelyCares and BigShasta like this.
  15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Texans need to hope these teams still want Watson and get rid of him at this point. The rumor is teams are still wanting him. However, the NFL could block a trade.

16. Aware

Aware Member

lol my guy really was not taking no for an answer when it came to getting his anus oiled

txtodd likes this.
  17. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I agree. Presumably, the women know what they're there for, too, though. Assuming I have an idea of what their facebook pages all look like here.

18. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

19. likestohypeguy

Oh no, imagine how many there could be out there, over the course of 4 years! Depending on how long he's been using this method.

The silver lining to this many complaintants, you also have to figure there are plenty of craigslist masseuses who serviced his anus and had ZERO problems with the transaction; though idk if their testimony would actually help or hurt his case.

BigShasta likes this.
  20. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Rusty earning his $$