1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hardens Return!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 28, 2021.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

leave him alone!!!! You'll be sorry for being meanies when he drops 50 on you!!!

kk ; )

2. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

aww dont cry little buddy. Look the team is trash now! Why wont you tune in anymore "real fan"? Isnt this what you wanted :'(

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

exactly...it’s just bitter ex behavior

4. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Hit em with that dry, monotone introduction. Lights on

D-rock likes this.
  5. hakeemthagreat

Dwight? I specifically said BIG NAME free agents within the last 5 years. Learn how to read my guy:rolleyes:

6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Then learn how to QUOTE the right sources.

YOU included a source from 2014 not me my guy.

luckyman76, Reeko and HP3 like this.
  7. Mr Chuck Norris

It was weird that we had Harden is fat, I’ve grown to hate frauden, trade harden, threads while he was here. Not to mention the infamous harden no defense video made by his “real fans” here on CF.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmaooooooo yea “Real fans” where you at, hard times are here and you are nowhere to be found??!?

9. HP3

HP3 Member

Hated the team when we had success and are nowhere to be found when we don’t. Disgraceful.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If he is respectful, he only drops 30 something and 10.

jerryclark, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  11. HardenVolumeOne

City bout to lose deshaun Watson too lol

12. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Ya well Boogie's a shadow of himself and Wall still can't shoot outside consistently. Getting wood was a great move but we gave up covington and decided again not to replace him and get another solid wing defender. Instead we are relying on House who everyone complains is inconsistent and a bunch of rookies or second year players that are also inconsistent. Working for Tillman is probably like trying to walk from the galleria to the Toyota Center on a treadmill. You keep working and pushing but it'll get you no where. So ya he quit on a bunch of scrubs and a douche of an owner to go to a place that actually has a chance to win a title. Not going to apologize and feel pity for Tillman. He's a billionaire owner who's probably made some of his money doing crimes against humanity. He definitely is doing a crime to the Houston culinary world. If any one of us got a better job offer than the ones we had that gave us better benefits or were closer to home, or whatever the reason may be, especially getting to work with your good friends, we would take it in a heart beat. He did the same thing. It's just business. If the city of Cleveland can get a big 3 and a stacked roster we should be able to afford one too. Nobody unless they are getting paid wants to go to Cleveland. It's Utah of the East but their owner wanted to win.
    Absolutely. If it were Tmac who did nothing for us then I'll boo him until he cries to his mom. James has done an F* ton for Houston. After all the messed up messages some people left on his instagram, he is still trying to help the people of Houston after the cold storm. So ya I want him to drop 81 or more on the Rockets. I want him to look at Tillman in the eyes and tell him this is how you build a roster. No owner should go on air and complain about the cost of a championship. He called himself a fighter but then when it is time to put up or shut up, he denies the GM to spend.
    F* Tillman.

luckyman76 and HP3 like this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

At the current pace
    Why would he even play
    He KD and Kyrie can take the night off
    and
    Let the B Team beat us by 10

Rocket River
    I ain't happy

luckyman76, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

do u think Harden's gonna get a tribute video for his return or tilman too petty?

D-rock, chadyang and HP3 like this.
  15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

can he pay in gift cards?

D-rock likes this.
  16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Nope.

Boo this man instead.

[​IMG]

As if Morey, Mike, WB and Harden were not enough, even Loladipo wants to run away from Tilman.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Did one of the Haters make this thread?

The Haters are not the ones making Harden threads or bumping old Harden threads. Just being real here.

LosPollosHermanos and Easy like this.
  18. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

He will return after he gets the rings.

rockets13champs and HP3 like this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

Where are the haters crying on the front page during the game thread????? Where you at hoe squad?

20. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I honestly hope he tears this team a new one. Giant FU to Tilman, Stone and move the ball Silas.