1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

NBA Game Action : 2/26/2021

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Feb 26, 2021.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

All times are CENTRAL
    -Visitor-HomeTime
    [​IMG]INDIANA (15-15)
    PACERS
    [​IMG]BOSTON (15-17)
    CELTICS
    6:30 pm
    (ESPN)
    [​IMG]HOUSTON (11-19)
    ROCKETS
    [​IMG]TORONTO (16-17)
    RAPTORS
    6:30 pm
    [​IMG]SACTO (12-20)
    KINGS
    [​IMG]DETROIT (09-23)
    PISTONS
    7:00 pm
    [​IMG]PHOENIX (20-11)
    SUNS
    [​IMG]CHICAGO (15-16)
    BULLS
    [​IMG]LA (23-11)
    CLIPPERS
    [​IMG]MEMPHIS (14-14)
    GRIZZLIES
    [​IMG]UTAH (26-06)
    JAZZ
    [​IMG]MIAMI (15-17)
    HEAT
    [​IMG]ATLANTA (14-18)
    HAWKS
    [​IMG]OKC (13-19)
    THUNDER
    [​IMG]PORTLAND (18-13)
    TRAIL BLAZERS
    [​IMG]LA (22-11)
    LAKERS
    9:00 pm
    (ESPN)
    [​IMG]CHARLOTTE (15-16)
    HORNETS
    [​IMG]GS (18-15)
    WARRIORS
    9:00 pm
    CLUTCH FORMAT

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  2. riko

riko Member

The trailblazers at lakers will be the last nail in Lebrons mvp case if they lose

3. Mr. Space City

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

#4 J.R., Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    JayGoogle, Os Trigonum and Patience like this.
  5. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Haha. How many turnovers in the first half?

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. HardenVolumeOne

watching warriors games with the warriors broadcast team gets repetitive so fast, they say the same thing EVERY broadcast when it comes to steph currys off-ball movement. WE GET IT kelenna

7. Mr. Space City

kelly oubre is playing well tonight.

8. HardenVolumeOne

doesnt matter if the warriors lose games, the league will screw the teams behind them or ahead of them in the standings. everytime the wariors lose the teams behind them suddenly lose games at the same time. adam silver dont want the warriors to miss the playoffs

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Edit little premature Hornets sputtering out.

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Wiseman looking legit

11. noize

noize Contributing Member

So Miami was like a 10th seed just a couple of days ago and now they jumped to a 5th seed after a win today. Thats the crazy east. Lol

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Mr. Space City

a PF that can get you a 19 assist triple double is insane.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Look at the standings.. its not much different in the west

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

(Translated) “Zlatan Ibrahimovic appreciates basketball player Lebron James but does not think he should get involved in politics: "Lebron is phenomenal at what he does, but I do not like when people with status get involved in politics.”

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ill-never-shut-up-about-something-thats-wrong

Ibrahimovic said Thursday in an interview with Discovery+ Sport it's a "mistake" when high-profile people like James use their influence to become involved in political debates.

LeBron responded after the Lakers' 102-93 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night.

"I would never shut up about things that are wrong. I preach about my people, and I preach about equality. Social injustice. Racism. Systematic voter suppression. Things that go on in our community.

"Because I was a part of my community at one point and saw the things that was going on, and I know what's going on still because I have a group of 300-plus kids at my school that are going through the same thing, and they need a voice. And I'm their voice. I'm their voice, and I use my platform to continue to shed light on everything that may be going on, not only in my community, but around this country and around the world."

The 39-year-old Sweden native explained he's a believer that everybody should stay in their lane:

"[LeBron] is phenomenal at what he's doing, but I don't like when people have some kind of status, they go and do politics at the same time. Do what you're good at. Do the category you do. I play football because I'm the best at playing football. I don't do politics. If I would be a political politician, I would do politics.”

"That is the big first mistake people do when they become famous and they become in a certain status. Stay out of it. Just do what you do best because it doesn't look good."

James disagreed, saying the "stick to sports" mantra doesn't make sense when athletes have the power to encourage positive change. He credited the Boston Celtics' Jaylen Brown and the NFL's Patrick Mahomes and Alvin Kamara for their efforts in that regard:

"It makes me feel proud to be a part of a generation where our voices are heard and guys are speaking from an educated mindset. But more importantly, when you speak from your heart, it rings bells even louder.

"And we've got a lot of guys speaking from the heart that didn't believe they had a voice at one point in time, or now they're coming into it and they see that they can have a voice and that their voice really matters. That makes me proud."

15. ksny15

ksny15 Member

LBJ is a standup guy until it comes to defending injustices that affect his pay. He’s a closet Dbag.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

18. TimDuncanDonaut

What is it with Lebron shirtless when on TV for interviews. Put on a shirt; not in a lockerroom.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Since they got Harden
    They can be extra careful with KD and Kyrie

Rocket River