1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rush Limbaugh has lung cancer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Rip. He did great harm to human.

When I was in high school, I listened to him often on AM radio. Took a few years to deprogram the some of the racist craps I took as slightly truth.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If there was a list of the worst things that happen to America in the last 50 years, he would be on it.

B-Bob, FranchiseBlade and Amiga like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A really fantastic book on Rush.

[​IMG]

Dubious and seemoreroyals like this.
  4. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

RIP The world has lost a real funny guy. A comedian as he referred to himself. RL was responsible for among other things for making fun of Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease, comparing a 13 year old Chelsea Clinton to a dog, referring to intelligent women as feminazis, and last but not least to referring to Obama as Barrak the Magic Negro. Real funny guy. IMO he will be remembered but not missed. And all that wealth he grifted while spewing hate and appealing to racist tendencies and making fun of others will do him no good now. I have a feeling where he is at now is just as hot as the past few days in Texas have been cold. Maybe even a little hotter.

VooDooPope and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

But he did charity.