1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerryclark, Jan 13, 2021.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It is up to you, I did not make say there are testimonials from 2 specific players.

I searched and I can't find these testimonials, so yeah it is up to you prove you did not just make something up.

You challenge me to find the info ? lol, nice dodge.

#1861 jiggyfly, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  2. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

lol and then most of you believed harden wanted a trade even though there were no direct quotes from him. Make up your minds. This means a lot of you are being contrary. Argumentative. Lol most of the reports you and I read are circumstantial. Quotes from unknown sources with direct or indirect access to the individual or matter. Lol it is what it is. Now you’re asking for direct quotes.

#1862 Stephen_A, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  3. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

nah

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The only player that every had issues with Harden was Howard and we all know Howard's issues. As much as CP3 was annoyed with Harden, he didn't want to be traded. He was pretty upset when he found out he was traded for Westbrook. Durant wanted Harden, Morey wanted Harden, and Dantoni wanted Harden. The bidding war for Harden were between two Finals contenders that Dantoni and and Morey are involved with. The Heat and the Celtic were also in the action until they realized they were being used by the rockets for leverage. Hell, even GS was inquiring about Harden. I bet you anything if the Clippers had any picks to offer along with PG3, they would been on the action also.

Nook likes this.
  5. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Terrible selfish POS... Can't lead... Never leads... Teammates CAN'T STAND HIS ANTICS! UGHHHHH

Now that we have Rivers on record there....

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/articles/trevor-ariza-james-harden-nba-mvp-2017

^ I also direct y'all to this expose by another teammate... EXPOSING how Harden is a TRASH leader from a direct EYEWITNESS!

"James doesn’t just make all of his teammates better, he also makes the game easy for us. Whether it’s me or Eric or Ryan or Lou, we’re all just so open all the time. To me, James Harden is like basketball’s Picasso — he’s an artist whose work you respect, even if you don’t always understand its significance until later."

A damming quote from a former teammate! :eek: @Stephen_A

jiggyfly likes this.
  6. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

lol ok we read what we want to read I guess. I suppose we can dig up older news and stories. The latest dysfunction highlights a lot on harden and the culture there. Not sure why so many of you are upset yet once again over nothing. I read from the public media same media that’s available to you. if you don’t agree or like it great. No point in challenging and demeaning and judging and all this nonsense. Lol

7. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Idk what you're talking about... this is right from the horses mouth of direct eyewitnesses... do you have something else?

8. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

not sure why there’s arguments on this site about nothing especially about a guy who doesn’t even play for this team anymore

9. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

What arguments about nothing? You're in a thread in the DISH which is full of threads about players who don't play for this team anymore... Do you not want to be in this thread? Is someone forcing you to discuss something? Break free from your shackles!

jiggyfly and Mr Chuck Norris like this.
  10. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

You said testimonials from Westbrook and Rivers that point to Harden's lack of leadership are publicly available. I'm not a fan of James Harden. I looked for these testimonials in earnest and they do not exist.

There is enough actual criticism out there from a former coach in McHale, a former teammate in Dwight, and NBA commentators that you don't need to make stuff up. I halfway agree with your argument, but straight up lying is no way to persuade people.

jiggyfly and Air Canada like this.
  11. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

It’s ok. Your opinion your accusations I really don’t care dude. Either you find or you don’t not much to me. Again arguing over a guy who doesn’t even play for the team anymore. Funny how you all took as truth hardens trade request with zero quotes. What stake do I have in lying? Am I making money from this site? From you all? What benefit do I seek? What’s troubling is your accusations and demonization on people who do not agree with you. Now this speaks to your character. Be blessed.

12. dmoneybangbang

Harden was the alpha and omega on the Rockets.... right or wrong. The results are the results, but doesn't mean he isn't a generational talent.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

much to do about nothing. I’m done

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What the hell does this have to do with you just making **** up.

Nobody is asking for direct quotes just the testimonials you said where out there. It's evident you don't know what a testimonial even is.

So now it's reports?

Take the L dude.

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Still waiting on you to dig up those testimonials my dude.

Link what you are reading on the subject.

vlaurelio likes this.
  16. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Do you even know or understand what you are speaking of? You are arguing with me over what? Is this improving either of our lives? Do you not have much else to do in your life? This is what is troubling to me. The reports you read are taken as truth by you and people like you. The statements are taken as fact. The sources taken as credible. The circumstances as real. What is truth what is not truth. You believe what you want to believe. I suppose truth or reality is all relative. I already stated what I stated. It is what it is.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Says the guy who who has an avatar of a guy who has not played for team in 10 plus years.

Do better.

18. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

irrelevant.

19. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

oh wasting more of our time. Not making money but arguing over quotes and semantics. And truth and millionaire sports players who play for the nets

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I thought you were gone?

Now you are trying to get all philosophical, LOL.

Why were you even in this thread since Harden is not even on the team anymore?

Take the L dude.