1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DJT Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by seemoreroyals, Jan 22, 2021.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

her face reminds me of david puddy 0/10 would not bang

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Liar.

gatsby, whag00, foh and 6 others like this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Super spreader

4. Buck Turgidson

Since we're nitpicking, is that stubble all over the inside of her left thigh?

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Trump taught me you can keep a job for 4 years while never actually working.

seemoreroyals and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

His press conferences were always entertaining.

That's about all I got.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I trust her.

gatsby, ROXRAN, Hakeemtheking and 3 others like this.
  8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

He left the GOP a smoldering mess and threatens to completely split it with his new money-making scam.

Ensuring an easier path for Democrats. Thank you dip$hit...

seemoreroyals and Newlin like this.
  9. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

Another thing we should appreciate trump for is he reminded us how fragile our democracy is. He showed us what an autocrat can do if left unchecked. Imagine if the election had of been close. Even with the landslide Biden won by, over 7 million votes, trump was almost successful in executing a coup to overthrow our government. Thank god the R's in Georgia had some integrity. And thank god the judicial system, including some trump appointed judges, also had some integrity. Had they acted with such blatant disregard as Hawley or Cruz, we would be in all likelihood , looking at a different form of government along with continued chaos, upheaval, and despair led by trump. This was a wake up call. Something needs to be done so what trump has put the country through in the past two months does not happen again.

gatsby, Zboy, ima_drummer2k and 3 others like this.
  10. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

No Wars. Exposed the media as being propaganda shills. Exposed the corruption in the FBI, CIA & DOJ .... not that anything will be done about it. But it's obvious there's a problem. Brought attention to the voting machines, which were owned and operated by a suspect company. Hopefully, this gets remedied so we can trust that everyone's vote does count for something. The Dems tried to do this but were silenced. IMO, this is the #1 issue that needs to be resolved. We can't be a beacon of democracy if we are influencing other countries elections and the perception is that our elections have been influenced. It doesn't matter if you don't believe there was a problem. 74 million people do. That's a problem. Fix it, Biden.....please!

Also, he provided an example of why you can't choose a seriously flawed individual to lead a party. Both party's should learn from that lesson. If he wasn't such an ******* he would've won easily ....even with the 1.25% factor in swing states :cool::p

Maybe the G.O.A.T. troll

Space Ghost, ROXRAN and Astrodome like this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I like the circular bit where you can both question peoples' votes not counting while citing a big number of said count as proof that people care about the count not working.

Only the sweetest of cherries.

12. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

All they asked for was 10 days to audit the machines. You guys seem to forget what Hawley and Cruz asked for. They weren't advocating a coup. If they got the audits sooner the whole capital mess might have been avoided. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd be perfectly fine giving up 10 days to shut the other side's mouth up. That is, unless I was afraid that there were improprieties. :p

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Audits had already been done by the states.

Weird to see little government Republicans who think slavery was a states' rights issue suddenly want to steal the Constitutionally mandated authority over certifying the elections from the states.

Sweet Lou 4 2, gatsby, Zboy and 5 others like this.
  14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I can't make sense of what your saying. I used 74 million...OK... 35 million. That's a lot of people. The point is to make the voting process/system trustworthy and reliable. You can't fault me for calling for that.

ROXRAN likes this.
  15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

They didn't audit the machines. Actually, when they did and guess what they found.....hmmm... Anyway, move on...fix the stupid machines.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They audited the machines. They audited it by matching the hand counts with the machine counts. That's an audit.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and seemoreroyals like this.
  17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

ridiculous. And you know what I'll say next... It's pointless to carry on the conversation pass this point: Trust in our election process needs to be re-established. Agree or disagree?

ROXRAN likes this.
  18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

He only brainwashed HALF the country..........got no love for that clown, good riddance

seemoreroyals and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes it needs to be re-established but it needs to be re-established by correcting the spread of misinformation and actually teaching about actual voter supression techniques like gerrymandering. Voting shenanigans in this country don't happen when the votes are being counted. They occur well before election day by doing things like removing polling stations in dense urban areas to increase lines.

20. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Member

You are a victim of THE BIG LIE: "I won by a landslide. The election was stolen from me." This whole voting fraud BS was made up by trump. He was already starting this farce long before the first vote was cast. In fact he was planning to try the same crap 4 years ago before he pulled a rabbit out of his ass . The swing state margins he squeaked by on 4 years ago were much closer than the margins he lost by this time. The truth is trump is a sore loser. As long as people like you keep believing his lies he is going to keep em coming.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and fchowd0311 like this.