1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton showing she lost her mind again..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Jan 19, 2021.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I did ..Here’s what’s true : Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the United States’ 2016 election...just as there wasn’t sufficient evidence into the mail in ballots erroneous processing . It’s the same deal except there wasn’t a two year long investigation into the mail in ballots. What we know is there was and still is zero evidence Trump was a puppet working for the Russians. You are stupid if that is what you believe . Complete stupid and that’s the truth

2. ROXRAN

Tbh I would have voted Tulsi if I knew how Trumps 4th year would be...but you are mostly right . I lean left where in many cases she does such as healthcare but overall I remain and always will a moderate right wing on politics - good talking to you

dobro1229 likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OK, if that's what you wanna believe still there is no persuading your brainwashed mind on ANYTHING logical. Manafort and Stone like this post of yours I am sure....lol

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

There is circumstantial evidence that the Russian Oligarchs via Putin laundered money through Deutsche Bank to Trump.

From Mueller’s investigation, we also know that there were over 100 contacts between Trump's campaign and Russians, some of which we know were Russian intelligence assets.

We know that Trump always publicly downplayed Russian interference n the 2016 election, suggesting that China/Iran or some dude in a basement were responsible.

We know that after an international meeting with Putin sharing the same stage, Trump said he trusted Putin over all of the US intelligence agencies.

All of this is more circumstantial evidence. Given enough circumstantial evidence, prosecutors can land convictions. It is an open question whether there is enough circumstantial evidence to show that Trump was doing Putin's bidding.

To think that Putin may have had undue influence over Trump would not be stupid.

5. ROXRAN

Let’s see circumstance evidence is he said he likes Putin, ...ok but that means nothing check, he says he trusts Putin more than us sources. ..ok bad choice of words but Trump tends to generally make bad choice of words ...generally you haven’t a lot to go on do you? Again Hillary calling him a Russian puppet carries little weight when Tulsi got the same baseless tag ...to think he’s a Russian puppet because Hillary says so combined with no direct evidence is very stupid

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Name me a single poltician you like that won't express a narrative that their rival candidate is in collision of a foerign entity when that foerign entity publicly expresses support for that candidate, multiple members of the campaign staff of that rival candidate and the rival candidate himself have multiple business dealings with high level members of said foerign entity along with that foerign entity being acknowledged by all US intelligence agencies to have made tangible efforts in meddling in our election from hacking your favorite candidate party's private emails and leaking them right before the election and also hiring a bunch of people to create fake troll accounts on American social media sites and spamming fake news to help said rival candidate.

You are calling Hillary "out of her mind" for claiming that Trump is a puppet given that context. I want you to answer which candidate you like would not peg their rival candidate a puppet given that same context.

ROXRAN and CometsWin like this.
  7. ROXRAN

Wow this first paragraph might be the longest sentence I ever read. Let’s all like @fchowd0311 post. He restrained himself on appearing excessively overtly obtuse, condescending, or insulting but at the cost of spelling or grammatical continuity...please like this post. I will as well in the name of supporting @fchowd0311 communicate better and more effectively. We can beat hate with love.. please like his above post. I insist for his well being , thanks

8. fchowd0311

Why not just address the content of my post rather than playing concern troll pop psychologist?

FrontRunner and jiggyfly like this.
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

We are different politically, you and I. But that sentence did melt my eyes.

ROXRAN likes this.
  11. ROXRAN

Lol :) see who says I can’t get along? Love you bro

12. fchowd0311

Except you label people you disagree with as having ptsd and are the next potential Ft Hood shooter. It's even worse if you picked Ft Hood because you knew I was raised in a Muslim household.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But we know that time and time again Trump took Putin's word over that of United States intelligence and acted in the interest of Russia and Putin.

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So we are just gonna give Roxy an audience to troll?

Really?

15. fchowd0311

I actually want him to get him banned for this so I'm just extending the conversation to show moderators that this is the hill he wants to die on.

16. ROXRAN

In hindsight, like I said I’d rather have a tulsi Gabbard than him

17. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Except when it does.

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Wut?

If he did not get banned for the RBG thing this ain't gonna be it.

If people could just reply maybe once with ridicule he will not have the audience he wants.

19. fchowd0311

Eh moderators care more when it's personal attacks amongst other posters. Saying that Obama might be a terrorist is not going to blip on a moderater's radar as much as that same poster saying another poster is a terrorist mass shooter waiting to happen.

20. ROXRAN

With no verifiable evidence...guess so