1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It might be just me. But i feel James Harden will return someday :,)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by leangle25, Jan 19, 2021.

1. leangle25

leangle25 Member

As much as how badly things ended, i do feel that he will return to Houston again.

I think he just feel at this moment (This year/Last year) the roster is not capable enough to bring him the title with him as Batman.

Maybe with him as Robin in Brooklyn getting 1-2 quick rings. Not to mention in his farewell post he is “far from goodbye and is forever indebted”

And with our future potential picks we could have a good roster, and that he will return some day to bring a title to Houston.... Or maybe i am still dreaming.

Stephen_A, D-rock, arubato and 2 others like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

he will be an assistant coach under future coach tucker.

3. the shark

the shark Member

Say your wife looked you in the eyes and said to you, "You're not good enough for me....I can do better than you.....I don't want you anymore" and did everything she could to end your marriage.

Now she's in her new lovers arms and you're thinking of welcoming her back one day???

Good grief...

Fiah, RocketWalta, Emtenndo and 27 others like this.
  4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Sure, the Nets will play a road game in Houston.

5. PatBev

PatBev Member

You sound like my ex girlfriend

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

They probably say the same thing on the OKC boards. Do they have internet there?

Emtenndo, Ramo$e, Sanctity and 12 others like this.
  7. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I wouldn't look at it that way. The problem was how he went about it. He came to camp late, out of shape, and didn't play hard. That's where he lost fans , not in wanting out in the first place. I really don't disagree with most of what he said. The team we had plus Harden isn't a championship contender.

But, we really have to forget about him. He's not coming back, at least not while he's any type significant piece. This team has to focus on how to draft, trade for, or develop someone better than him.

8. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Lol... you’ve been to a strip club before. Don’t tell me you haven’t fallen for a stripper once in your life.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yeah, people having Beta mentality.......

Salvy and the shark like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol, good one.

I thought females were the more realistic ones.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Last game on the calender so far.

March 4th. Marked it already.

12. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

My gut feel is that it's somewhat inevitable, be it at 35yrs old or 39. But I would not be counting, nor am I even hoping or worried about it. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't, it won't concern me.

joshuaao likes this.
  13. Jontro

Jontro Member

sorry to hear about this breh. hope you're ok. cf family will always be here for you

14. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

Seems like you are in between bargaining and depression stages.... you will get to acceptance at some point. I believe in you, mate!

[​IMG]

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Make him change his number to 3......

16. csc177

csc177 Member

Hey look!

another harden thread...

17. apatel123

apatel123 Member

Is it just me?... Is it just me?... (drake song)

18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Well the problem with this situation is that we were the abusive boyfriend. We said we were willing to do anything for our ex but what the Rockets did was cut her off from all her old friends. Refused to get her the people she wanted to be surrounded with. And penny pinched her until she was the one constantly getting gang banged. Yaaaaaa.... she isn't coming back until Fertitta stops being a douche!

D-rock likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's a business arrangement.

I like how folks are comparing it to normal relationships and get a kick out of it.

The league is full of Indecent and Decent Proposals.

Harden is an ex player that I used to watch, now not any more unless I intend to watch another franchise.

He is not some former love I constantly long for, lol, at least he shouldn't be for sanity's sake.

I do not want a 'real love' to just last 10 years, the prime span of a player.

I want it to last half a lifetime.

20. the shark

the shark Member

"Abusive boyfriend"???

Harden wanted CP3. This abusive BF you speak of traded for him.

Harden, one season after winning 65 games and making it to the WCF and being up 3-2, now decides he doesn't want CP anymore. So this "abusive BF", after hearing Harden say, "I know what we need to do" (which was trading for his good friend RW makes this happen as well for his "abused wife Harden" and in the process mortgages its future by trading away countless #1 picks.

How long does this last? ONE freaking season before RW wants out!!!!

ALL OF THIS HAPPENING WHILE THIS ABUSED HARDEN IS BEING PAID FORTY FREAKING MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

Get out of here with this BS he was "abused"!!

cerophilik likes this.