1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shaq goes in on Harden - " you didn't give everything to the city of houston"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Jan 14, 2021.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

The doesn’t share the ball claim is really baffling to me.

Time of possession ranks

17/18
    Harden 2nd
    Paul 9th

18/19
    Harden 1st
    Paul 8th

19/20
    Harden 4th
    Westbrook 22nd

19/20
    Harden 5th
    Wall 10th

Zero factual reality to the idea that stars next to Harden didn’t/won’t have the opportunity to have the ball.

pippendagimp and HP3 like this.
  2. mingthething

mingthething Member

I thought that basketball was free of Qanon deep-state craP, but well........

Htown's Finest likes this.
  3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Shaq has a right to his opinion, doesn’t make him right but it’s HIS opinion. Nice game for squad tonight. On with the rebuild!

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  4. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I 100% agree with EVERYTHING Shaq said about Harden, but that's just me...

Pringles09 likes this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden certainly didn't give it his all the last few months

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Serious QUESTION: How many GAME WINNING Shots did SHAQ have in his career?

When it came to NUT CUTTING TIME
    When it game to WINNING TIME
    How many times was the ball in Shaq's hands?

or was he on the bench hiding from getting fouled?

People can Criticize Harden . . .but SHAQ???? Really?
    LMAO

Rocket River

HardenVolumeOne and HP3 like this.
  7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Lol!!! Ok. It’s over dawg. He’s gone. The guy had some ups and downs here but he definitely moved the needle when he got here. They had a good run. 2 West Finals ( They lost to a Superior Warriors squad ), scoring & assists titles and an MVP. He acted like an unprofessional ass to force a trade but that’s life.

8. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Wow. You two are something. I said Shaq made it sound like Harden handcuffed Houston to acquire those players or demanded them. That’s not the same thing. Morey was chasing every single star attainable as he should. As the owner wanted the best players on his team. As Harden wanted to win.
    “Harden helped Houston land two stars in Howard and CP” is much more accurate and less misleading statement than “he asked for Dwight”. Not gonna go back and forth about this. I know you’re gonna minimize the wording. But fact is y’all suckin off the same btchs in the media that you were crying about the past 5 years for bullsT false narratives, sounding like salty *******

HP3 likes this.
  9. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

It's like the HOF on here are either his immediate family members or getting handouts from him, defending Harden to a fault. Real Rockets fans knows when Harden gives up...you can tell if you watch closely, he either hangs way the F back or jogs his husky azz up the court when everyone else on his team is sprinting, and he defers/makes these weird passes when he's wide open for a 3 pointer...ya'll HOF know what I'm talkin about! just won't admit it.

10. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

I didn't tell Shaq to say any of that nor did I tell OP to post the video. You said that's it Shaq's opinion which I just said I agree with lol.

11. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

It's has nothing to do with Shaq though. That's the part you're not getting. You said that Harden never asked for Howard. You also said he never demanded for CP3. Harden did in fact ask for both those guys. He also asked for Westbrook too. Now rather or not you wanna debate if these guys helped Harden or not is something entirely different. But the FACT of the matter is Harden did ASK/DEMAND for these guys and he got them. Nothing Shaq said today was a lie, but again you HardenOnlyFans are so quick to move the goal post and change the narrative to whatever you want. If it's true it's simply true, there no point of being bent out of shape and posting a long 10 page essay to cover for Harden when someone is merely telling the truth.

12. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I guess if he's still playing he's still got more to give, so in that sense yeah. If you wanna beat dead horses to death, go for it, they'll always be there for you to beat a little more dead. James Harden went to work for us and gave us a hell of a lot of fun basketball to watch. Folks would rather watch a "fun team" lose than a good team lose I guess. We'll all be watching this Lakers/Nets finals though.

Not giving Tito Fernman a pass though. His incredibly poor leadership deserves the spotlight too.

13. HardenVolumeOne

klutch sports and rich Paul run the nba. Adam silver was trying to get rid of conferences in 2017 and just have the best 16 teams based on record in the playoffs. Lebron shut that down. Lebron is the reason why the all star game sucks now. Because he wanted the format changed because the west kept beating the east.

Lebron was on a podcast in 2018 with Allie laforce, Channing Frye and Richard Jefferson and Jefferson was about to say a curse word. And quickly stopped himself, stating that ESPN would fire him if he said it. LeBron quickly intervened and said ESPN won’t fire you, “you are my friend.”

Kendrick Perkins is another who is apart of the LeBron mafia. He wanted Kyrie traded for harden. Everything you hear Perkins, Richard Jefferson, windhorst, fizdale and the rest of these media plants( as Kyrie calls them) lash out at players. They are doing so because they are mouthpieces for Bron

#73 HardenVolumeOne, Jan 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  14. HardenVolumeOne

lol great point

15. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I think he was referring to giving his all to this season, this new team and head coach.
    He didn’t give it his all because Harden said he tried.

16. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Truth of the matter is that Harden moved the needle. What Shaq left out is that the Rockets had won one playoff series in 15 years before James arrived. They couldn’t beat Golden St. no shame, the Warriors were better and a dynasty. Shaq won Championships , the last time Houston won a championship they swept Shaq’s big ass. That was 25 years ago.

17. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Something tells me Harden won't see this, because The Three Stooges reruns aren't shown at the strip clubs, right?

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. wekko368

wekko368 Member

You're doing the exact same thing as Shaq. Nothing I said was incorrect.

And no. Harden only wanted to win on his own terms.

19. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Let Harden to join Nets to smuck down Lakers is very good for the league, because Leborn always form super team to beat other teams. A little bit unfair to other players actually. I also hope Harden can get one time champion, because he worth to get it. Remaining Harden to see Lakers beat Houston again in playoff is very hurt to Houston fans. Just like Golden state form big 4 to beat us. Harden has no heart to play in Houston, it will make Houston fall into lottery. Now we can see the energy of our new joiners. Tilman always wants to save money, it is unable to make the champion dream comes true. With many frps, I see the hope for Houston.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yet your love for Harden shines through.

I know, not my business, just itching.

(I do not care about Shaq or Harden at this point.) (But still no Finals appearance with the Rockets, that has to sting for someone.)